海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 第二季第十九集
Laurel
Laurel.
爸
Dad.
你还好吗 受伤了吗
You okay? You hurt?
我没事 我只是... 吓坏了
I'm fine. I'm just... freaked out.
你现在安全了 宝贝女儿
You're safe now, baby girl.
他不知道从哪儿冒了出来
He came out of nowhere.
我都没看见他
I didn't even see him
直到他扑过来 然后抓住了我
until he was on me, and then he grabbed me,
我 我害怕极了 我
and I was just... I was so scared, I...
但你反抗了
But you fought.
我觉得我杀了他
I think I killed him.
过来
Come here.
他们说要采集我的指纹
They said they had to take swabs from my fingernails.
不是 他们只是在找袭击你的人的DNA
No, they're just looking for the DNA on the guy who attacked you.
我应该更小心点的 我不应该一个人外出的
I should have been more careful. I shouldn't have gone out alone.
不 不 别这么想
No, no, no, no, no.
这事儿不能怪你
You are not responsible for this.
宝贝 你不可能事先就知道
Sweetheart, there's no way you could've known.
可问题是 我算是知道的
But that's the thing, I kind of did.
前几天 我注意到这辆面包车
The last few days, I noticed this van
停在我学校公♥寓♥旁
on campus near my apartment.
像是 在跟踪我
Like, it was following me.
你能描述一下吗
Can you describe it?
车是 金色的
It was, uh, gold colored.
很旧 但是已经被修好了
Old looking, but someone had fixed it up.
你怎么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me about this?
如果我每次在学校
If I called you every time
看见奇怪的事情都和你汇报...
I saw something weird on campus...
好吧 那你有和那个警探说吗
Okay, but did you tell the detective?
有 他好像并不在意
Yeah. He didn't seem to care.
好的 你待在这儿
All right, you stay here.
我去和他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
NCIS
NCIS.
Pride小姐没跟我说她是海军啊
Miss Pride didn't tell me she was Navy.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我是Dwayne Pride
Dwayne Pride.
Lamont警探
Detective Lamont.
我们通常不会在犯罪现场
We usually don't get a visit
接到父母的访问
from the parents at a crime scene.
这不是访问
Yeah, well, it's not a visit.
希望同行间能行个方便
Hoping for a little professional courtesy.
你们对他了解到什么
What do you know about him?
Reggie Clifton 本地人
Reggie Clifton. Local boy.
有案底而且小有名气
Got a record and a reputation.
在大学骚扰女生
Harassing women at the university got him...
而被学校开除
banned from the campus.
现在发展为袭击也不奇怪
No surprise he's graduated to assault.
我女儿提到前几天
My daughter mentioned she saw a van
看见一辆面包车在跟踪她
following her the last few days.
对 她跟我说了
Yeah, she told me.
然后呢
And?
我不知道你们海军警♥察♥
I don't know how you Navy cops
是怎么破案的 但我破案
work a case, but I do it
就像在大街上走路
like I'm walking down the street--
要一步一步走
one foot in front of the other.
你懂我的意思吗
You feel me?
那我就不打扰你工作了
I'll let you get back to work.
我在泥地里发现了这个轮胎印
So, I found this tire mark in the mud.
对载重汽车或者面包车都足够大了
It's big enough for a truck or a van.
你 想把这事告诉那个警探吗
You, uh, want to tell the detectives about it?
当然 不过先拍张照 交给Sebastian
Yeah. But take a photo first, get it to Sebastian.
我知道 不是我们的调查 但是
I know-- not our investigation. But...
你觉得Laurel说的是真的
You think Laurel's right
-有人在跟踪她 -对
- about someone following her? - Yeah.
我不禁觉得这事和我有关
I can't help but feel it's got to do with me.
好了 这些照片是Sonja拍的
All right, so, here are the photos that Sonja took
轮胎印 我将其导入电脑
of the tire marks. I scanned it into the computer,
对它进行3D建模
then rendered a 3D version of it.
每一处的胎面 纹路 沟槽
Each tread, ridge and dimple.
轻型载重汽车轮胎 在皮卡车上不常见
So, light truck tires, not uncommon on pickup trucks,
但在面包车上就更少见了
but less common on vans.
这就是Laurel说的跟踪她的车子吗
Which is what Laurel said was following her.
Laurel被跟踪了吗
Laurel was being followed?
Brody Lasalle 你们去哪儿了
Brody, Lasalle, where were you?
又去西提区
Stuck on the Westbank searching
搜查海军士官Peal的房♥子了
for Petty Officer Peal's house again.
这位Peal士官到底是谁呀
Who the hell is Petty Officer Peal?
我们调查了一周的贝尔查斯入室盗窃案的
Person of interest in the Belle Chasse break-in
犯罪嫌疑人
we've been working all week.
那些被盗的硬盘
Those stolen hard drives.
对 那是唯一我们找不到的物证
Yeah, and it's the only witness we can't find.
回到刚才 你说Laurel怎么了
What were you saying about Laurel again?
具体情况我不清楚 但是Percy给Sebastian发了
I don't have all the details, but Percy sent Sebastian over
一些轮胎印的照片
some photos of tire tread.
是前几天跟踪Laurel的面包车的
Van that was following Laurel for the last few days.
对 我已经缩小了我们要找的
Yeah, and I've narrowed down the kind of vans
面包车类型 是长轴距的
that we need to be looking for-- long wheel base,
改装过的大型车
modified full sized...
我可以把所有信息发给巴吞鲁日警局
I can send all this info over to Baton Rouge PD, and they
他们可以彻查校园周边的交通探头和安保监控
can search through traffic and security cameras around campus.
如果我们跳过中间人 效率更高
Be more efficient if we cut out the middleman.
我可以从这儿调出视频
I can liberate the footage from here.
没错 但这不是我们的案子
Yeah, but it's not our case.
对 但这事关家人
Yeah, but it's family.
行动吧
Let's do it.
Reggie Clifton再也不会骚扰任何人了
Reggie Clifton will not be bothering anybody ever again.
Clifton身上没什么伤痕
Clifton barely had a mark on him.
我女儿肘击他的那几下
Couple of elbows from my daughter
不能解释他的突然死亡
doesn't explain his sudden death.
等尸检结束 我们会知道更多
Well, we'll know more once the autopsy's done.
要一步一步来 记得吗
One foot in front of the other, remember?
现在请问
Now,
你以前从来没见过
you've never seen
Reggie Clifton吗
Reggie Clifton before?
没有 警官 我说过
No, sir. Like I said,
他在跑步路上抓住我之前 都没见过
not until he grabbed me on the running trail.
但是你说他开着一辆面包车在跟踪你
But you say he was following you in a van?
我说的是有一辆面包车在跟踪我
I said a van's been following me.
袭击我的人从没在车里出现过
The man who attacked me was never in it.
还有别人么
There was someone else?
你为什么这么确定
Well, how could you be sure?
某个不是Reggie Clifton的司机
Now, this specific van with a specific driver
开着的这辆面包车
that's not Reggie Clifton
已经跟踪了你好几天
has been following you for days?
你问我问题的时候 我就一直在盯着这张照片
I've been staring at this photo while you questioned me.
他不是面包车里的人
This wasn't the person in the van.
我一直被教导要注意自己的四周
I've been taught to pay attention to my surroundings,
留意所有可疑的人和事
note anything or anyone suspicious.
你父亲的确教了你很多东西
Well, your father did teach you a lot.
不如 呃 给她看看嫌疑犯的照片
How about, uh... get her some mug shots to look at?
试试辨认面包车司机
Try and identify the van driver.
Pride特别探员 我们能到走廊谈谈吗
Special Agent Pride, could we chat in the hallway, please?
失陪一下
Excuse us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在弄清楚我的女儿到底遇到了什么
Trying to get to the bottom of what happened to my daughter.
这不是你的工作 你不是这个案件的调查员
That's not your job here. You're not the investigator on the case;
-你是一个父亲 -我的直觉告诉我
- you're the dad. - I got a feeling
这辆跟踪Laurel的面包车和我有关
this van following Laurel has something to do with me.
这和你有什么关系
What would it have to do with you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表