we got an epidemic on our hands.
人们把flakka叫作
They call flakka
"五美元的疯狂"是有原因的
the “Five Dollar Insanity" for a good reason.
这个老兄
This dude here-- he thinks
他把自己当成无敌浩克
he's the Incredible Hulk.
这位女士 她冲进
This lady-- she ran through
车流中♥央♥20分钟
the middle of traffic for 20 minutes,
脱下衣服
takes off her clothes,
然后跳进了喷泉
and then jumps into a fountain.
蠢货 都是蠢货
Idiots, every one of 'em.
刚刚和Knox号♥的指挥官通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the commander of the Knox.
他暂时限制了船员的行动自♥由♥
He's scuttling liberty for the time being.
从船头到船尾 共搜出三盎司的flakka
Stern to bow search turned up three ounces of flakka
被分装成两包
in two separate packages.
他们知道是谁带上船的吗
They know who brought it aboard?
他们也想知道
They'd like to...
还想知道是谁卖♥♥给船员的
as well as who's dealing to our sailors.
我有一些可能有用的消息
I've got something that might help.
这是Sofia Velez士官
That is Petty Officer Sofia Velez.
我和Weaver的指挥官谈过
Spoke with Weaver's C.O.
她说Weaver和Velez是一起休假的
She says that Weaver and Velez were on liberty together.
好的 走 查一查她知道些什么
All right, go, find out what she knows.
Weaver生前是最棒的
Weaver was the best.
很风趣 她来自波士顿
Funny. She was from Boston,
当然她很喜欢汤姆·布拉迪
so, she was, of course in love with Tom Brady.
美国橄榄球运动员,国家级偶像
说话口音很好听
Had that great accent.
"我车搁哈佛广场那儿停着呢"
“Pahked my cah in Hahvad Yahd”.
绕口令 但原话带有美国东北口音 因此不标准
你知道她是怎么用那好听的口音
Well, you know how she said “flakka”
说flakka这个词的吗
with that charming accent?
Flakka
Flakka?
是你朋友的死因
What your friend died of.
会不会是你们两个一起休假的时候
Any chance you two picked it up in the city
在城里无意中捡到的
while you were on liberty together?
我想你们错了
I think you got the wrong idea.
真的吗
Really?
你不介意做个尿检吧
You wouldn't mind taking an urinalysis test.
很简单 你先补点水 然后撒泡尿
See, first you hydrate, then you pee.
你们不能逼我这么做
You can't make me do that.
你的指挥官可以 我们马上就打给他
Your C.O. can, and he's our next call.
要是他们知道我嗑药了 海军会赶我走的
If they know I used drugs, Navy kicks me out.
开除军籍 我就一无所有了
Dishonorable discharge. I lose everything.
-关我们什么事 -你觉得这样如何
- Not our concern. - How about this?
你告诉我们你从谁那儿买♥♥的 我们会看着办
You tell us who you bought from, and we'll see
在指挥官询问时 不该说什么
what we can't work out at Captain's Mast.
好的
Okay.
呃 要知道 所闻
Well, uh, see, what I heard--
非所做 我听说的是...
not what I did, but what I heard...
本季度有一个盛大的仓库派对
There was this big warehouse party in the Quarter,
于是Weaver和一位朋友决定前去
so Weaver... and a friend decided to go to.
地址 写下来
Address. Write it down.
你"听说"的这个派对
This party you heard about--
有人出♥售♥flakka吗
anyone selling flakka?
我听说
Well, see... I heard...
是个年轻人 二十来岁 高个 长发绺
it was a young guy, twenties, tall, dreadlocks.
-名字呢 -我听说的就这么多
- Name? - That's all I heard.
我去调查地址
I'll look into the address.
用数据库进行描述比对 与此同时
Run the description through the database. Meanwhile,
你得进行任务二
you got to turn two.
上厕所
Hit the head.
等等 你们刚刚说要是我帮你们
Wait. You said if I helped you out,
你们会尽力帮我的
you would see what you could do.
关我们什么事 和你的指挥官解释去吧
Not our concern. Explain it to your C.O.
她在哪儿 我要知道 她会没事吗 告诉我
Where is she? I need to know. She gonna be okay? Tell me!
Sonja
Sonja!
Clara Clara
Clara? Clara?!
Sonja
Sonja?
-你还好吗 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
你刚才对Valez士官太强硬了
You were pretty tough on Petty Officer Valez.
她提供了我们需要的信息 她只是走错了一步
She gave us what we needed, she made a mistake.
她自己走的路 要自己去承担后果
She made a choice, and choices have consequences.
好吧 不管了 我去过警局了
All right, moving on. I, uh, checked with NOPD,
让他们查了派对地址 什么发现
had them look into the address of the party. Nothing.
仓库已经完全空了
Warehouse was totally empty.
有趣的是
So here's what's interesting.
我查了下城市许可管理记录
I checked the city records about permits,
看看可能谁是组织了派对
see who maybe organized the party.
结果发现是个影子公♥司♥
Turns out it was a phantom company.
所以 有趣在哪儿
So, what's the interesting part?
你绝对猜不到是谁的办公室签署的许可证
You'll never guess whose office signed off on the permit.
对 那是我助手处理的 但是我们整个办公室
Yeah, that's my assistant's signature, but we got a lot
有一堆文书工作要做 Dwayne
of paperwork coming through my office, Dwayne.
我们认为这是一次意料之外的派对
Well, we think it's one of these pop-up raves.
需要拿到一份文本名单才能接到邀请
Got to get on a text list to get an invite.
我正在处理此事
I'm working on that now.
是 但这与我有何相干
Yeah, and this concerns me why?
有四名死于吸毒过量的人 都在你的选区里
You got four OD's, all in your district.
你正以维护♥法♥律和秩序的形象来竞选市长
You're running for mayor as the law and order guy.
我一点也不惊讶 你是个做市长的料
Doesn't really strike me that you're mayoral material.
行 等等 打住 你... 你...
All right, now wait. Hold on. Just-just you...
能请你把你的手下支开吗
You want to call your dog off, please?
我以为我们早就停战了
I thought we had a truce.
停战协议是否长♥期♥有效 还有待观察
Remains to be seen if it's a longstanding one.
这是我的派对电♥话♥
It's my rave contact.
去去就来
I'll be back.
Dwayne 没人比我更希望将这个或这群经销商
Uh, Look, Dwayne, nobody wants this dealer or dealers
绳之以法 好吗
caught more than yours truly, okay?
我的每个对手都像黄鼠狼一样 不放过任何机会
Got my weasel of an opponent who's taking every opportunity
来置我于死地
he can find to hang these deaths around my neck.
黄鼠狼吗 真的吗
Weasel? Really?
我觉得自己更像只雪貂
I see myself more like a ferret.
你们好 Douglas Dwayne
Douglas, Dwayne.
你好 Singh先生
Mr. Singh.
说到将你置于死地
As for hanging things around your neck,
鄙人明日要做一个关于flakka的重大报道
the Picayune's running a big story on flakka tomorrow.
头版 头条
Front page, above the fold.
给出一句责任感满满的名言
Gave them a great quote about accountability.
"自豪之城 文明之城"
“Proud city. Clean city.”
要知道 对于不是政客的某人来说
You know, for somebody who's not a politician,
你在市政厅花了太多时间
you spend an awful lot of time in city hall.
只是一个在寻求支持的本地商人罢了
Just a local businessman drumming up support.
或是在量帘幕[指过早为成功做准备]
Or measuring the drapes.
典故:1940年总统选举,Robert Taft的夫人Martha Taft自信认为丈夫能获选,早早准备更换帘幕(新总统上任传统),结果却落选了
帘幕是为有所隐瞒的人准备的
Drapes are for people who need to hide things.
Singh的管理体系不会有这种问题
A Singh administration won't have that problem.
LaSalle探员 希望你能为我投票
Agent Lasalle, hope I can count on your vote.
别戴那个 探员
Don't stick yourself with that, Agent.
我们走运了 今晚有派对
We're in luck. Party tonight.
拿到一个地址
Got an address.
嘿 去看看那个长发绺的
Hey, check out dreads.
可能是我们要找的经销商
Could be our dealer.
相符Velez士官的描述
Fits the description Petty Officer Velez game.
怎么啦 老兄
What up, my man?
NCIS
NCIS.
我没犯事
I didn't do nothin', man.
不 你绝对做了什么
Yeah, you definitely did something.
Anthony
Anthony.
你携带了大量flakka
A lot of flakka you got here.
出去吧 老兄
Step outside, my man.
我必须掌控这力量 我必须掌控这力量
I must control the power. I must control the power.
哟 这傻瓜嗑自己的药嗑嗨了
Yo, this fool's high on his own supply.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表