Time to go. Now.
该下船了 快
Get out of here! It's time to go!
离开这里 没时间了
Sonja...
Sonja
get out of here! Now!
快离开这里
Okay.
好好
One more second.
再等一下
Gunners ready...
枪炮手准备
Don't move. You're under arrest.
别动 你被逮捕了
It's over, John.
都结束了 John
Coming about.
改变航向
Bomb is diffused.
炸♥弹♥已拆除
Call 'em off the strike.
取消攻击
I repeat: bomb is diffused, call off the strike.
重复 炸♥弹♥已拆除 取消攻击
Gunner! Stand down! Stand down!
枪炮手 终止任务 终止任务
Open the door! Open up!
把门打开 开门
Whatcha got?
有什么消息
DHS cleared Brody,
国土安♥全♥部♥释放了Brody
and Garrett Layne reunited with his wife,
Garrett Layne也和他的妻子团聚了
so all in all,
总而言之
we should be celebrating.
我们该庆祝下
Yes, we should.
是的 的确
How'd it go with DC?
华盛顿那边怎么样
Far as they're concerned, without us,
对他们来讲 如果没有我们
yesterday would have been catastrophic.
昨天会是一场灾难
I feel like there's a big "but" coming.
我感觉会有个巨大的转折
Russo got too close
Russo跟我们关系太近
to pulling off his mission from inside.
以至于可以通过内部资源来执行他的任务
Which means...
这意味着...
Full review of the entire affair.
会对整个事件进行全面调查
All right? From General Matthews to yesterday.
从Matthews上将到昨天的事
And until the review's complete,
在调查结束前
we are on administrative leave.
我们将被强制休假
Two weeks.
为期两周
That sounds like a punishment.
听起来像是惩罚
It's a break.
是放假
Which we need.
是我们正需要的
Agent Hardy's gonna
Hardy探员将会
cover our cases.
接手我们的工作
We'll take some R&R.
我们去放松放松
Well, I'll let Percy know.
好吧 我去通知Percy
You're going to ask me how I'm doing.
你会问我现在怎么样吧
And you're gonna tell me you're fine.
你会回答说你很好
No. But I will be.
不 但我会好起来的
I just need to sort this all out.
我只是需要将一切理清楚
I can't believe I let Russo get close.
我不敢相信是我让Russo接近我们的
You didn't let Russo get close.
你没有让他接近我们
You stopped him.
是你阻止了他
I was lucky.
我很幸运
You were smart.
你很聪明
Listened to that voice inside you.
听从你的心声
You should do it more often.
你应该经常这样
Well, right now, that voice is saying,
现在 这个声音在说
"Go to a secluded beach."
"去找个安静的海滩吧"
I'll clear my mind.
我会整理好我的思绪
It's 5:00 somewhere.
是时候休息一下了
Pride says we're on administrative leave.
Pride说我们要强制休假
Two week vacation.
为期两周
Oh, wow.
哇哦
You don't have to tell me twice.
你不用跟我说两次
I'll see you later.
待会见
Yo, Percy.
Percy
You just going to leave?
你这就走了吗
Oh, I didn't realize
哦 我不知道
I needed to check in with you.
我还要向你请示
Well, I thought you might want to talk.
我以为你会想要聊聊
Oh, "work husband" means
"工作老公"意味着
your responsibilities end after work.
工作结束后就没你事了
See ya later.
再见
Well, you almost died yesterday.
你昨天差点死了
Yeah, and you almost died a few weeks ago.
是 你前几周也差点死了呢
But we lived.
但是我们都活着
I go now.
我要走了
Did I offend you somehow?
我是不是哪里冒犯你了
No. But you need to stop worrying about me.
没有 但是你不要再为我担心了
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
It means don't treat me
意思是 不要对我
different from everyone else.
区别对待
It especially means don't try to stop me
尤其是不要试图阻止我
from taking dangerous jobs.
执行危险的任务
Don't get soft on me.
不要对我心软
I'm not soft.
我不是心软
I care about you, you idiot.
我是关心你 你这个笨蛋
Well, stop, 'cause...
别说了 因为...
I-I can't take it on.
我 我受不起
I'm glad you didn't die.
我很高兴你活下来了
You're an ass.
你是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. I know.
对 我知道
All right. Cool.
好了 帅哥
I'll see you later.
回见吧
And I'll see you soon.
再见
♪ Tell me, baby ♪
告诉我 宝贝
♪ You're lyin' every time ♪
你每次都在说谎
♪ Messin' with people... ♪
与别人厮混
♪ Lyin' and lyin'... ♪
不停说谎
Oh.
哦
You're getting pathetic, Sebastian.
我真可怜你 Sebastian
Just, I'm-I'm saving the high heat
只是 我 我在保存实力
for when Brody gets here.
等待Brody到来
Oh, you're gonna be waiting a long time.
哦 那你要等很久了
Merri hit the road.
Merri已经出发了
She's heading to the Keys.
去佛罗里达群岛
She left? Mm.
她走了 嗯
I'm still here for you.
我还在这里陪你
Come on. One more game.
快来 再玩一次
I'll take it easy on you.
我不会难为你的
Miss Loretta.
Lporetta女士
I call it "Death Takes a Holiday."
我把它叫做"死神也休假"
Oh! Poetic and accurate.
哦 又诗意又准确
But is it good?
但是 好喝么
Mmm!
嗯
Oh, delicious.
好喝
Another satisfied customer.
又一位满意的客人
Hey.
嘿
Hey, boss. You on duty tonight?
嘿 老板 今晚你来上班么
I most definitely am not.
我肯定是 不会
Yeah.
很好
Fellas? Hmm?
朋友们 怎么
Oh, look at that face. Yep.
哦 看看你的脸色 是的
How's it going? Not that great.
玩的怎么样 不是特别开心
Good.
挺好的
Look at that score there. I'm killing it.
看看那里的分数 碾压
Easy on him, would you?
下手轻点 好么
Ah, thank you.
谢了
Loretta... feeling good.
Loretta... 感觉真好
Despite the news from Washington.
尽管接到了华盛顿的消息
Prying into your business.
打探了下你的工作情况
Eh, it doesn't bode well.
前途不太光明啊
But you know what I call that?
但是你知道我怎么看吗
Tomorrow's problem.
这是日后的事
I like the attitude.
我喜欢你这态度
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表