-我说了出去等... -所以你们就这么放弃了
- I said to wait out... -So you're just giving up?
Dwayne "King" Pride 还有我已经用尽了
Dwayne "King" Pride and I have used up
我们全部的资源 好吗
all our resources, okay?
-我们找不到他了 -嘿 你够了
- We're never gonna find him. - Hey, you're done!
-现在 出去 -滚
- Now, outside! Now! - Leave!
你跟所有女人都这么说话么
You talk that way to all women?
还是只和悲痛的寡妇这么说话
Or just grieving widows?
等你平静下来以后
After you settle down,
你要回到那里 跟她道歉
you're gonna go back in there and you're gonna apologize.
这事根本没法弥补
There's no fixing this.
我不能收回我做过的事
I can't undo what I just did.
我不干了 我... 我要离开这里
I'm through. I'm... I got to get out of here.
去哪儿
And go where?
我要回阿♥拉♥巴马
I'm gonna go back to 'Bama.
-回到正常的生活 -好吧
- Back to... normalcy. - Okay.
好吧 也许你应该离开 但是如果你留下来
Okay, maybe you should go, but if you stay...
这个案子 以后还会出现
this case, it'll come around again.
你还有机会破案
You're gonna have a chance to solve it...
还有机会帮助那个女人
and help that woman in there.
那是你
That's for you.
我失败了
I failed.
我... 我做不到 我要走了
All right? I can't... I can't do it. I'm leaving.
救命 谁来救救我 我需要帮助
Help! Somebody! I need... help!
我要生了
The baby's coming.
好的 我们送你去医院
All right, all right, let's get you to a hospital.
不行 现在就要生了
No, no! It's coming right now!
好的 没事 我们来帮你
All right, all right, we're gonna help you.
什么
What?
就在这儿
Right over here.
放松 放松
All right? Easy, easy.
好了 放松 你做得很好 很好
Here we go. Easy. There you go, there you go. Good. Good.
你看看能不能帮我
All right... see if you can get me
拿几条干净的毛巾 烧些热水
some clean towels, and boil some water.
放松
Easy.
好的 再拿个枕头
All right, get another pillow.
找找这里有没有医生
And find out if there's a doctor.
-去找医生 -嘿 把那个给我
- Look for a doctor. - Hey, give me that.
把那个给我 我需要我的大象
Give me that. I need my elephant!
-什么东西 - 在我的包里
- Your what? - In my bag...
是一个... 玩具大象
should be a... a stuffed elephant.
好 我可能做不到...
Okay. Or I can't do this...
-好了 -这是Phil小时候的玩具
- All right. - It was Phil's when he was a kid.
万一他不在我身边
Something to hold on to
我还能抓着它
in case I wasn't with him.
哦 我不行
Oh... oh, I can't do this.
你可以的 你可以的
Yes, yes, you can. You can.
-没有他我做不到 -你行的 呼吸
- I can't do this without him. - You can. Just breathe.
我找不到
I can't find it.
好吧 那就握住她的手
All right, then hold her hand.
好的 慢慢来 放松
All right, just slow, easy.
就这样 就这样
That's it, that's it.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
你不放开手吗
Don't you let go.
我不会的
I won't.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们一起撑过去
We're all gonna do this together.
做得很对
That's right.
好的
Okay...
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you,
我想你的孩子把这个落在公园了
but I think your kid left this at the park.
我的孩子偶然捡到了
Mine picked it up accidentally.
我看见Tagget
I got eyes on Tagget--
在门后
behind the door.
用枪指着她们
Gun on the girls.
听你的指令 Chris
On your signal, Chris.
抱歉 这个...不是我们的
Sorry, that's... not ours.
拿着吧
Here you go.
你们应该拿着
You should have this.
现在
Now!
快点
Come on!
NCIS Tagget
NCIS, Tagget!
结束了
It's over.
放下你的枪
Put your gun down.
举起手来 别冲动
Hands where we can see 'em-- easy!
不拿钱我是不会走的
I ain't leavin' without my money!
你无处可逃了 投降吧
There's nowhere to run! Give yourself up!
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
Pride探员
Agent Pride,
我们刚刚一起破了我们的第一个案子
we just cleared our first case together.
迟到总比不到好
Better late than never.
我保证把这笔钱交给海军
I'll make sure the Navy gets this.
她们怎么样了
How they doing?
吓坏了 不过她们会没事的
Shaken up, but they'll be okay.
Billy根本不知道钱在她那儿
Billy didn't even know she had the money.
从来没有打开过盒子
Never opened the boxes.
不想再翻出过去
Didn't want to unearth the past.
可能这样做
Maybe she finds
能让她得到些许安宁
a little peace from this.
听起来不错
That sounds like a plan.
好了
All right.
这是我想的那个东西吗
That what I think it is?
我的出路
My out.
我的逃脱
My escape.
我的逃离计划
My exit plan.
如果这里的事情解决不了 你总是可以回家
If things don't work out here, you can always go back home.
我已经在家了
I am home.
呼
Whew!
现在我饿了
And I'm hungry.
咱们去吃饭吧
Let's go eat.
去"将军宫"么
Commander's Palace?
布列能家族开设的餐厅,被誉为新奥尔良所有克里欧餐厅的旗舰店,价格不菲
比那还好
Even better.
-嘿 -开始吧 男孩们呢
- Hey! - Here we go. Where are the boys?
CJ和Danny一会就到
CJ and Danny are coming soon.
-帮忙 -好的 女士
- Help out. - Yes, ma'am.
他们正在做一个苹果派
They are baking an apple pie
从零开始
from scratch.
但愿我的厨房♥还在
Just hope my kitchen's still standing.
收到Patton的消息 他刚落地
Heard from Patton. He just landed.
我还以为他会在迈阿密海滩度假
I thought he was spending the holiday on Miami Beach.
原本是的 直到他听说了今晚是谁做饭
He was, until he heard who was cooking tonight...
便决定缩短他的假期了
decided to cut his vacation short.
-有人饿了吗 -嘿
- Anybody hungry? - Hey!
他来了 多谢你来 Donald
There he is! Thank you so much for coming, Donald.
为了家里人嘛 King 你好吗 Loretta
Anything for family, King. How are you, Loretta?
Link先生 那股诱人的香味是什么
Mr. Link, what is that divine smell?
是我奶奶的调料
That would be my grandma's dressing.
嘿 Pride 这肯定比拉面好吃 对吧
Hey, uh, Pride, this sure beats ramen noodles, right?
好了 等一下
All right, hold on, hold on.
感恩节不在于食物本身 好吗
Thanksgiving's not about the food, okay?
而在于你的面前有多少食物
It's about the amount of food that you stuff in your face.
好吧 随便啦
All right. Whatever.
还有大家的陪伴
And the company you keep.
真高兴你们能来
Glad you guys could make it.
多谢邀请
Thanks for the invitation.
还有你为我们做的每件事
And for everything you've done for us.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
Lisa
Lisa...
这位是NCIS的Lasalle探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表