Don't cooperate,
我会带着授权令
I'll come back with a warrant
跟一队联邦探员回来
and a dozen federal agents.
那就别在这站着了
No need to get frosty.
不如我们在文件里找找吧
Just about to suggest we look in the files.
啊 搞什么鬼
Ah! What the hell?
用枪对着一个联邦探员么
Pullin' a gun on a federal agent?
-是不是 -不是
- Huh? - No way.
"这就是暴君的下场"
“Sic Semper Tyrannis.”
你是民兵么
You're Militia?
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
你跟踪我女儿么
You following my daughter?
你冤枉我了 哥们儿
You got me wrong, brother.
但我想说你女儿
But I will say your little girl
穿着运动短裤肯定很好看
sure looks good in her runnin' shorts.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你跟踪我女儿
You follow my daughter?
你是不是跟踪我女儿
Were you following my daughter?!
-Dwayne -你是不是跟踪她
- Dwayne! - Were you following her?
Dwayne 住手
Dwayne! Stop, now!
要解释一下你为什么攻击我的当事人吗
Want to explain why you assaulted my client?
我没有攻击他
I didn't assault him.
我在制♥服♥他 因为他拒捕
I restrained him. He was resisting arrest.
真的是这样吗
That's the story we're goin' with?
安静 Troy
Be quiet, Troy.
-他正要去拿手♥枪♥ -我在找文件
- He was reaching for a handgun. - I was looking for paperwork.
不要说话 Troy
Stop talking, Troy.
你的当事人是我们正在调查的
Your client is a person of interest
一起案件的嫌疑人
in an ongoing investigation.
他定制了一辆面包车
He customized a van that was used
用来监视我 我的办公室 我女儿
to surveil me, my office, my daughter.
我很遗憾 你女儿遭受了袭击
I am sorry that your daughter was attacked.
但就我所知
But it's my understanding
作案的人已经死了
that the man responsible is dead.
他不是单独作案的
He wasn't working alone.
我们需要询问Spooner先生一些问题
We need to ask Mr. Spooner some questions
关于这辆面包车
about this van.
还有Pride探员女儿的袭击事件
And the attack on Agent Pride's daughter.
Spooner先生为什么会
And why would Mr. Spooner be interested
对你或你女儿感兴趣
in either you or your daughter?
因为他是民兵组织的成员
Because he's a member of the Militia.
这我就糊涂了 因为我听说这个激进的民兵组织
Oh, see, I'm confused. Because I hear the Militia
是你帮助瓦解的
is a radical group that you helped disband.
-它已经不存在了 -他们还在活动
- It doesn't exist anymore. - They're still active.
他就是其中一员 他右手上有刺青
He's one of 'em. Tattooed right on his arm.
所以这是你袭击我当事人的原因么
Oh, so is that why you assaulted my client?
因为他的纹身
Because of his body art?
我没有袭击他
I didn't assault him.
但我女儿被袭击的时候 他就在场
But he was there when my daughter was attacked,
他和这件事有关
and he's a part of this.
你女儿被袭击的时候
My client was with me
我的当事人和我在一起
when your daughter was attacked.
我在就另一个法律问题 向他提供建议
I was giving him advice on another legal matter.
我很乐意为此签署一份宣誓书之类的文件
I'd be happy to sign an affidavit to that effect.
Pride探员
Look, Agent Pride,
我同情你的处境
I'm sorry for your troubles.
但Spooner先生是无辜的
But Mr. Spooner just simply isn't involved,
他跟你们没什么好说的
and he has nothing to say to either one of you.
除非你们起诉他
Unless you charge him,
不然我们走了
we're leaving.
你不应该单独去他的车♥库♥
Shouldn't have gone to his garage alone.
除了危险不说 还没人能证明你的话
Aside from the danger, there's no one to back your story.
你总是像个检察官一样
You always think like a prosecutor.
滴水不漏
Every T crossed, every I dotted.
你把它说的像是坏事似的
You say that like it's bad.
但最后的结局就是
But that's the end game.
法庭
A courtroom.
定罪
Convictions.
还是说你在寻找另一种正义 Dwayne
Or are you looking for another kind of justice, Dwayne?
我不是要报复 Karen
I'm not out for revenge, Karen.
我想保护Laurel
I want to protect Laurel.
但还有更大的一盘棋在下
But there's something bigger going on.
民兵组织是幕后黑手
Militia's behind it.
让我远离自己的案子
Keepin' me off my game.
然后你 你就来接手
And you... you're-you're playing right into it.
来照顾我以前的同事
Looking out for my former partner.
我头脑很清楚
I'm clear-eyed.
现在唯一的问题 是为什么
The only question now is why?
为什么是现在
Why now?
时间点是有深意的
Timing means something.
所以你就仓促去找
So you went off after Troy Spooner
Troy Spooner来证明吗
half-cocked to prove it?
我什么时候仓促行事了
When have I ever done anything half-cocked?
用你自己的方式处理事情
Handle things your own way.
一向这样
Always have.
即兴而为
Lotta improvisation,
依靠直觉
instinct.
你的团队也是
Your team, too.
很容易引人注意
Doesn't go unnoticed.
你把它说得像是坏事似的
You say that like it's bad.
我们 以拒捕为名
Look, we... we charge Spooner
逮捕Spooner 那枪...
with resisting arrest, the gun...
不 不行
No. No.
他是
He's our only link
Laurel遇袭事件和面包车之间的唯一联♥系♥
to the attack on Laurel and that van.
如果他被关起来 就没有利用价值了
And he's no use to us if he's locked up.
好吧 如果他离开
All right, if he walks,
你要做出一个大让步
you need to take a serious step back.
现在开始 由我来处理
Let me handle it from here.
不再是"我们"了
Can't be “we” right now.
你清楚了吗
You see that, right?
我会带我自己的探员来
I'll bring in my own agents.
好吧 如果你不让我们跟踪Spooner
Okay, so if you're not gonna let us tail Spooner,
我们应该做什么呢
what are we supposed to do?
Nelson Peal士官仍下落不明
Petty Officer Nelson Peal is still missing,
还有大量军用硬盘
along with a dozen Navy hard drives.
那是你们该做的
That's what you do.
Hardy说得非常对
Hardy is 1,000% correct.
King 这...
King, it's...
查那个案子
Work the case.
找到那位海员
Find the sailor.
我要去照顾Laurel了
I'm gonna go look after Laurel.
这儿太阴暗了
It's so gloomy in here.
你怎么受得了
How can you stand it?
嗯...
Mmm...
你会适应的
You get used to it.
我当卧底的时候 在这里
I, uh, was here for close to two years
待了将近两年
during my undercover days.
重点是
Main selling point is
我从不担心 在这里会被击中
I was never worried I was gonna be shot here.
我可以 放松警惕
I could... let my guard down.
做我自己
Be myself.
嘿 我甚至有点爱上这种感觉了
Hey, I even learned to love it a bit.
我爸爸也是那样吗
Is that what it's like for my dad?
总是小心翼翼的
Always looking over his shoulder?
你知道吗 你没必要担心你父亲
You know what? You don't have to worry about your father.
他会照顾自己的
He takes care of himself.
照顾自己
Takes care of himself.
就像我今天做的那样吗
You mean like I did today?
对那个人
With that man?
不要总这样想
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表