另一个人是谁
Who's the other man?
行动是什么
What's the operation?
什么时候行动
When is it gonna happen?
我不知道
I don't know!
-得了吧 -我不知道
- Come on, man! - I don't know!
我很想告诉你
I would tell you,
但我不知道
but I don't know.
我从没见过另一个人
I never met the other guy.
我只负责送钱
I just made the drop.
Bashir和我们单线联♥系♥
Bashir keeps us separate.
我们只知道该知道的
E-Everything is on a need-to-know basis.
我只知道
All I do know
今天下午三点我必须和Bashir见面
is I have to meet Bashir today at 3:00 p.m.
我已经花了好几个月
I have spent months--
好几个月 来博得Bashir的信任
months-- gaining Bashir's confidence.
如果我今天不出现
If I don't show up today,
他一定会察觉我暴露了
he will know that I am blown,
我们就再也找不到他了
and we will lose him.
我们是指
Who's we?
我的CIA长官
My CIA handler.
我需要Calloway马上到这来
I need Calloway here right away.
这就去
I'm on it.
你不会相信他的鬼话吧 King
You ain't believing this crap, are you, King?
现在还不知道该相信什么
Don't know what to believe.
他只是在为袭击
He's just stalling us
拖延时间
until the attack.
-NCIS -也许 但他是唯一的线索
- NCIS. - Maybe so, but he's our only link.
所以我需要亲自
That's why I need to talk
和Calloway谈谈
to Calloway direct.
找到他了
Find him?
没有 但警方找到了
No, but NOPD did.
目击者到这儿来抽烟 看到了血 报了警
Witness came out for a smoke, saw the blood, called it in.
警方发现了Calloway的[路易斯安那]贝尔查斯游客签证
NOPD noticed Calloway's Belle Chasse visitor's pass.
Dwayne 我知道你想听这个
Dwayne, I figured you'd hear about this one.
脖子和躯干上有多处刺伤
It's multiple stab wounds to the neck and torso.
杀手从后面袭击了他
Assailant came at him from behind.
这么说 Calloway
So, Calloway...
来公墓和Nolan见面
came to the cemetery to meet up with Nolan.
Bashir看到他跟踪Nolan 杀害了他
Bashir saw him tailing Nolan, grabbed him.
嗯 或者是Nolan杀了他 他的整个故事都是假的
Yeah, or Nolan killed him, and his whole story's a sham.
Nolan是受过用刀训练的
Nolan is trained with a knife.
他切断Hendrich一条动脉 将其致死
He killed Hendrich by severing an artery.
没错 Merri说得对
Yeah, Merri's right.
这个手法比较凌乱
This is sloppier.
知道死亡时间吗
Any idea time of death?
几个小时后 我才能知道更多
I'll know more in a few hours.
距离Nolan和Bashir约定的见面时间
Yeah, well, we've got exactly two of those
还有大概两个小时
before Nolan's supposed to meet with Bashir.
如果我们放了他
Yeah, if we let him go,
他会参与袭击新奥尔良
he's gonna help attack New Orleans.
或者帮助我们拯救新奥尔良
Or help us save it.
多谢了 Charlie 感激不尽
Thanks a lot, Charlie, much appreciated.
警方盘问了Calloway被杀的那条街的人
NOPD canvassed the street Calloway was killed on.
一位老太太说她看到了
An old woman said she saw
一辆侧面印有广♥告♥的轻型货车
a white utility truck with some ad on the side.
听起来像是Bashir逃走时开的那辆车
Sounds like the same truck I saw Bashir escape in.
她看到车牌了吗
She get plates?
没有
She did not.
没带老花镜
Wasn't wearing her glasses.
协查通报也没有消息
No hits on the BOLO.
你有什么发现
You get anything?
一个神经紧绷的大案
A major case of the willies.
你进过恐♥怖♥分♥子♥聊天室吗
You ever been inside a terrorist chat room?
这不在我的人生计划上
It's not on my bucket list.
是啊 这... 很令人不安
Yeah, well, it's... pretty disturbing.
有很多即将发生袭击的流言
A lot of chatter about an imminent attack,
新奥尔良不止一次被提及
and NOLA is listed more than once.
有提到目标吗
Hear anything about a target?
超圆屋顶体育场很受欢迎
Superdome's popular.
新奥尔良标志性建筑
橄榄球季过了
Football season's over.
好吧 有一个
Okay, well, there is
在赛车公园的全国运动汽车竞赛
a NASCAR thing at Motorsports Park...
National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing,美国最大、最受认可的汽车赛事
不是 是印第安纳波利斯大赛
It's not NASCAR, it's Indy.
赛事的名字来源于参赛的INDY赛车,是世界上单日观赛人数最多的赛事
有什么区别吗
There's a difference?
请你不要告诉我
Please don't tell me what it is.
有个问题 为什么你这么确定
Question: why are you so sure
Nolan说的是实话
Nolan's telling the truth?
他的故事杂乱无章
His story is messy.
如果你编一个假的故事
You create a fake back story,
应该很清晰
it is clear.
这很简单
It's simple.
从他谈论妻子的方式来看
And the way he talks about his wife...
他爱她
he loves her.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet he does.
爱到能够融入她的造♥反♥家庭
Enough to get in bed with her insurgent family.
他在火车上冒着生命危险救了那些人
He risked his life on that train to save those people.
为什么这么做
Why do that?
你为什么这么确信Nolan在撒谎
Why are you so sure Nolan's lying?
他失踪了四年
Well, he was missing for four years.
一个人在一个地方待久了
I mean, you hang around crazy long enough,
很难不受影响
be hard not to get suckered in.
近朱者赤 近墨者黑
You lie with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
你是在假设他的经历
You're assuming that's all he experienced.
抓Nolan的人对他做了很过分的事
Nolan's captors did terrible things,
但这些找到他的人 他们救了他的命
but the people who found him... they saved his life.
这足够让我对人性改观
I mean, that would be enough to renew my faith in humanity.
这只是你的想法
Well, that says something about you,
不是Nolan Griffith的
not Nolan Griffith.
好吧 说到底
All right, at the end of the day,
我们不知道他是什么样的人
we don't know who this joker is.
也许他的经历让他更强大
Maybe what he went through made him stronger,
但也有可能 让他更愤怒
but maybe it just made him angrier.
Calloway死了
Calloway's dead.
出什么事了
What happened?
在墓地遇刺身亡
Stabbing at the cemetery.
Bashir
Bashir.
你们发现公♥寓♥后 他就知道有人在追查我们了
After you found the apartment, he knew someone was on to us.
他肯定跟踪了我
He must have followed me.
跟他的上级核实了
Checked with his bosses.
他们表示对你的任务毫不知情
They deny knowing anything about your op.
那是CIA啊
It's the CIA.
他们什么都不会承认的
They deny everything.
现在只有你和我 医疗兵
It's just you and me, Corpsman.
现在是1点47分
And it's 1:47.
我被俘虏后
When I was held captive,
他们打我
they beat me.
要饿死我
They starved me.
好几次我都想死了
There were times I wanted to die.
但我不能让我姐姐再失去亲人
But I couldn't let my sister lose anyone else.
但你逃出来了
But you got out...
你是这么说的
...so you claim.
为什么你要回来
Why would you go back?
Nasima
Nasima.
她接纳了我
She took me in.
她照顾了我
She took care of me.
自从我的父母去世后
I hadn't felt that kind of belonging since...
我很久没有那种归属感了
since before my parents died...
我也不打算把Nasima留在那里
and I wasn't about to leave Nasima behind.
所以CIA利用你的妻子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表