We don't know who's behind it,
但我们认为他们可能在策划某些袭击
but we think they might be planning some kind
我们一直没有确凿实据
of an attack. We didn't have
来证实这个想法
hard evidence to confirm that,
直到现在
until now.
是那艘潜艇吗
Is that the sub?
看起来像是 没错
Looks like it, yes.
声呐技术员在进行常规扫描时
Sonar techs were doing a routine scan
发现了它
when they picked it up.
一直追踪它到了
Tracked it all the way
密西西比河边的一个废弃的船坞
to an abandoned shipyard off the Mississippi
潜艇就在那儿被丢弃了
where they ditched.
我们认为他们在走私某些东西到国内
We think they were smuggling something
以实施袭击
into the country to pull off the attack.
他们走私的是什么
What were they smuggling?
设备 人 还是武器
Equipment, people, weapons?
不清楚
Unclear.
现在我们只知道
All we know right now
有大事就要发生了
is that an event appears imminent.
新奥尔良是目标 还是切入点
Whether New Orleans is a target or the entry point,
我们不知道
we don't know.
但你认为这就是为什么
But you think this is why
幕后主使不希望国土安♥全♥部♥
whoever's behind it didn't want
在这里设立办公室
DHS setting up an office here
或让航道保护职位空缺的原因
or the waterway protection post filled.
我想我们是时候开始合作了
I think it's time that we started working together.
好 原来Greene的谋杀案
Okay, it turns out that Greene's murder
跟他过去的任务或者贩毒集团都没有关系
had nothing to do with his past missions or the cartels.
显然 他是偶然遇到了两名
Apparently, he stumbled across a pair of enemy
正策划某种袭击的敌方武装人员
combatants planning some kind of attack.
Russo探员到这儿时 就已经知道武装人员的存在了
Combatants Agent Russo's been aware of since he arrived.
但并没有
Wasn't exactly
-告知我们 -如果我们没有
- forthcoming with us. - And if we hadn't
找到那艘潜艇 我们仍将在黑暗中摸索
found that sub, we'd still be left in the dark.
国土安♥全♥部♥知道他们的目标是什么吗
Does DHS have any idea what they're targeting?
不知道 但我们可能有了凶手的线索
No, but, we may have a lead on who we're after.
国土安♥全♥部♥在潜艇内发现了大量血液
DHS found a substantial amount of blood in the sub,
跟在Greene的潜水船上找到的
matches one of the types of blood
其中一份血液样本相匹配
found on Greene's dive boat.
还没有找到对应的身份 但我们希望Sebastian可以
No I.D. hit yet, but we're hoping Sebastian can find
找到袭击者的某些体态特征
some kind of physical characteristic of our assailant.
因为他受伤了
Because he was injured.
很可能是被Buckley所伤
By Buckley, probably.
如此大量的失血解释了
That much blood loss explains
他们为何会丢弃潜水艇
why they ditched the sub,
这个人需要治疗
someone needed medical attention.
这意味着这位受伤的袭击者可能去了
Which means our injured assailant might have gone
一所地方医院 或者地下诊所
to a regional hospital, underground clinic.
我有个线人
I've got a CI
可以帮我们找到这些诊所
who can help us find those clinics.
我去见见他
I'll pay him a visit.
尽管如此 这里是新奥尔良
Still, this is New Orleans.
地域这么大 每天都有很多暴♥力♥犯罪发生
As great as it is, a lot of violent crimes every day.
急诊室总是人满为患
ERs are overflowing.
是的 我们得找个方法缩小范围
Yeah, we got to find a way to narrow it down.
Buckly
Buckly.
你好
Hey.
你要去哪里
Where you going?
你排除我嫌疑了
You cleared me.
我要离开这里
Look, I'm out of here, man.
哇 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
否则 我想我没办法解决Greene的谋杀案
I don't think I can solve Greene's murder without it.
我的记忆 它
My memory, it...
我糊涂了
I get confused.
你不懂我的脑袋里
I... you don't know what's it's like
有多混乱
in my head.
不 不 你说得对
No, no, you're right.
我不懂 但是
I-I-I don't but...
我知道你曾带着一名受伤的海军陆战队员
I know you carried a... an injured marine
在敌人的火力下穿过战场
across a battlefield under enemy fire.
我读了你的档案
I read your file.
你能做到那个 你就能做这个
You can do that, you can do this.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
就像你相信你的朋友Greene那样
Just like you trusted your friend, Greene.
你能回想一下 在那艘潜水船上
Can you put yourself back on that dive boat,
蛙人上船后的场景么
after the frog men got on board?
好的 我记得
Okay, there's...
其中一个人
there's one of them...
他在我前面
he's... he's in front of me...
他有把捕鱼枪
he's got a spear gun and, uh...
第二个人想绕到我的身后
the second one's trying to sneak up behind.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
前面的那个 他开枪了
The one in front, he fires,
鱼叉刺穿了我
the spear goes through me...
我向后倒下
I fall backwards, I...
我几乎要失去知觉了 但我知道我得做点什么
almost pass out, but I know I got to do something so...
我后面有个人 我就倒在他身上
the one behind me, I... I back up
把鱼叉刺进他的肋骨下
to him and I ram the spear un... under his ribs,
我伤到了他的肾脏
and I get him in the kidney.
肾脏 你确定吗
The kidney? You-you sure?
是的
Yeah.
用任何可用的武器
Use any weapon available
来造成最大的伤害
to inflict maximum damage.
我知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
Ochsner急诊室还有两个患者
Okay, Ochsner ER has two more, which brings
那么符合描述的病患总共有
the total number of patients who fit the profile to...
77人
77.
谢谢
Thank you.
Brody在地下诊所
Brody's found five more
又找到了五个人
at underground clinics.
所以 82人
So... 82.
要查的人太多了
That's too many to vet.
哦 你们好
Oh, hello.
请告诉我们
Please, tell us
你们在血样上发现线索了
you found something on those blood samples.
归功于现代科学的神奇
Well, thanks to the marvels of modern science,
我们可以确定乘潜艇者的种族和性别
we've been able to identify our submariner's race and sex.
是的 摇一下古老的神奇DNA8号♥球
Yeah, one shake of the old, magic DNA 8-ball here and...
神奇8号♥球,是一种用来占卜或寻求建议的玩具,类似求签
你们要找的袭击者是一位女性白种人
the assailant you're looking for is female and Caucasian.
范围缩小到了
Bringing us to...
13个人
13, I mean,
我们可以逐一调查他们
we can check them out,
但是需要时间
but we're gonna need time.
是啊 我们没有多少时间了
Yeah, we're running out and fast.
有什么办法能让我们
Is there any way we can narrow
再缩小范围吗
it down more?
勤问必有所得
Ask and you shall receive.
是Pride
That's Pride...
他说我们要找的是一个肾部受伤的人
he says we're looking for a lacerated kidney.
-查查 -肾部受伤
- Run it. - Lacerated kidney.
缩小到了4个人
Down to four.
搞定
Boom.
太棒了
Great.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting on?
对 出发
Yeah, get.
天啊 这就像是洛克威尔的画
God, it's like a Rockwell painting.
美国在20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家
我不觉得我们能在这儿发现什么外国特工
I don't think we're gonna find any foreign agents here.
但是我们没有别的嫌疑人了
Still, we're running out of suspects.
看起来Pride和Brody也没有收获
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表