But listen, that's not all.
但是听着 还不止这些
Russo's been in contact
Russo一直在
with one of the hijackers all day.
跟一个劫持者联♥系♥
He's pulling all the strings.
他一直在幕后操作一切
I still have no idea why. We might.
我还是不知道为什么 我们可能知道
Russo's been receiving encrypted e-mails.
Russo一直在接收加密的邮件
We traced it back to server in Bogota, Colombia.
我们追踪到在哥伦比亚波哥大的服务器
Yeah, sophisticated encryption,
是的 很高级的加密程序
military equipment, hired mercenaries.
军事设备 雇佣兵
I mean, I know that we were thinking enemy state.
我知道 我们想过敌对国
Yeah, but it could be the cartels.
但也可能是政♥治♥联盟
Why would they blow the river?
他们为什么要把整条河炸掉呢
E-mails indicate their target to be the Coast Guard itself.
邮件显示 他们的目标是海岸警卫队本身
No idea why.
原因不明
Those Coast Guard boats are blocking the river
海岸警卫队的船只都堵在河上
directly under the Crescent City Connection.
就在新月市大桥的正下方
That bomb goes off, it takes out the boats and the bridge.
炸♥弹♥一旦被引爆 船只连同大桥都会被炸飞
You tell Pride now.
你们现在就告诉Pride
I'm detaining Russo.
我去拖住Russo
Commander!
指挥官
NCIS has evidence that this ship is the target
NCIS有证据证明这艘船是目标
and the Crescent City Connection.
还有新奥尔良大桥
You must take evasive action.
你必须采取回避行动
Not that simple. I have orders.
没那么简单 我接到了命令
Plus a mission to protect the river from that tugboat.
还有防止那个拖船破坏这条河的任务
Well, your orders came from the person
你接到的命令是来自
who set this whole attack up.
策划整个袭击的人
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Look, sir, you have to listen.
长官 你一定要听我说
If you don't move out of my way,
如果你不让开的话
I'll have you removed. Swanson,
我会强制让你离开 Swanson
you must have heard about the breach at DHS.
你一定听说了国土安♥全♥部♥的双面特工
Task force is looking for the mole.
特别行动小组一直在找这个内奸
I know, but how would you know anything about that?
我知道 但你怎么会知道这件事的
I have the evidence right here.
我有证据在这里
Commander... Commander, listen, damn it.
指挥官 指挥官 听着 可恶
Special Agent Swanson, escort Special Agent Lasalle
特别探员Swanson护送特别探员Lasalle
below deck.
到甲板下面去
Look, the Heritage Star is rigged to explode
"传承之星"号♥如果偏离航线
if it's taken off course, all right?
就会被引爆
And it will definitely explode if it gets close enough
如果它和我们的距离足够近 也会爆♥炸♥
to us. That bridge goes down,
这座桥如果塌了
takes out God knows how many innocents.
不知道会夺走多少无辜的生命
Then I'll have the skipper fire on that tugboat.
那我会让船长击毁这艘拖船
Look, we still have agents on that boat.
那艘船上还有我们的探员
And at least one hostage.
还有至少一个人♥质♥
All right, my people is working on disarming the bomb.
我们的人正在拆除炸♥弹♥
We just need more time.
我们只是需要更多的时间
He's right. We need your help here.
他是对的 我们需要你的帮助
Okay, you got three minutes.
好吧 我给你们三分钟
And at that point, anybody that can get off the boat should.
到那时候 所有人都应该从拖船上下来
We gotta protect that bridge.
我们得保护这座桥
I'll contact DHS, make sure Russo gets dealt with.
我会联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥ 确保他们解决Russo的事
Pride, Percy...
Pride Percy
...I bought you enough time
我为你们争取到了足够的时间
to disarm the bomb.
拆除炸♥弹♥
I'll need about a week.
我大概需要一周
Yeah, well, you got three minutes.
你只有三分钟
Gonna get you off the boat, Garrett.
我们会让你下船的 Garrett
I can't let go of the controls.
我不能松开这些控制杆
Yeah. Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
'Cause I'm gonna switch places with you.
因为我会把你换下来
Crazy, huh?
很疯狂 对吧
But that's what's happening.
但这就是我要做的
It's not like driving a car.
这跟开车可不一样
My uncle was a riverman.
我的叔叔曾经是一个水手
I know my way around the helm.
我知道怎么掌舵
We're gonna take it slow.
我们慢慢来
Easy-- just one hand, and then the other.
放松 一只手 然后另一只手
No, no, I-I just...
不 不 我只是
I just need to... I promised your wife
我只是需要 我答应了你妻子
I'd get you home safely.
要安全的带你回家
Don't want to make me a liar, do you?
你不想让我成为一个骗子吧
Huh? Okay...
好吧
Easy.
放松
Just let it go.
松开它就好
There you go. Okay.
就是这样
Take the other one off.
松另一只手
I got it.
我握住了
Good job.
做的好
Everybody off.
所有人都下船
Go. Go. That's an order.
走吧 这是命令
I got the controls, Chris.
我控制着操作杆呢 Chris
Just like a Kingfisher.
就像是一个King水手
You're too clever, Merri.
你过于聪明了 Merri
That mean you're surrendering?
这是要自首的意思吗
That means today's gonna end badly for you
这代表 今天你和你的团队
and your team.
下场都不会好
Soon as that boat gets close enough...
一会等船靠的足够近
You're doing all this... Sit down.
你做的这一切... 坐下
...for drug dealers?
就为了毒品走私贩么
How much could they possibly be paying you
他们给了你多少钱
to betray your country? You got me wrong!
让你背叛你的国家 你误会了
I'm a patriot.
我是一个爱国者
Just not for your side.
只是和你不在一个阵营
I don't understand, John.
我不明白 John
Don't you want to matter, Merri?
你不想成为重要人物吗 Merri
Be more than just a cog.
不只是一个齿轮
They saw the potential in me.
他们看出了我的潜力
More than any law firm,
比任何一家律师事务所
or government agency,
或政♥府♥机关都强
to be exceptional; to matter.
成为卓越的 重要的人
By blowing up some boats?
通过炸掉一些船
Taking out a bridge?
摧毁一座桥么
How many people have we lost...
我们有多少人
to the Coast Guard,
被海岸警卫队
to the military.
被军队夺去生命
I'm making a statement.
我这是在做一个声明
It's petty, John.
这微不足道 John
Don't be hurt.
别伤心
I enjoyed our time together.
我很喜欢我们俩在一起的时光
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I liked you, too.
我也喜欢你
Sonja,
Sonja
we're running out of time.
我们没时间了
I'm getting there, okay?
我就快要成功了
One of these wires leads to the cellular detonator.
其中一条线连着细胞雷♥管♥
Find that, and I'll diffuse the bomb.
找到它 就能拆除炸♥弹♥了
Got the cutter in view.
看到接应船了
Just past the bridge.
刚通过大桥
Out of time here, Special Agent.
没时间了 特别探员
Gunners, in position.
枪炮手 就位
Get Agent Percy off that boat.
让Percy探员下船
What about Pride?
那Pride怎么办
You want to lose them both?
你想失去他们两个吗
Sonja...
Sonja
that's it. Time's up.
只能这样了 没时间了
Stop talking!
闭嘴
All right, Sonja...
好吧 Sonja
it's over.
都结束了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表