Facility manager calls me up for protection.
他们不想跟帮派扯上关系
Doesn't want anybody with gang relations.
他害怕报复
He's afraid of retribution.
你是想...
Are you suggesting...?
也许我给他回个电♥话♥
Well, maybe I call him back,
问他能不能另开间房♥
see if he can open up another room.
不错
Convenient.
你出力干活
You patrol the streets...
我给你方便
I grease the wheels.
Percy
Percy!
Kendrick
Kendrick,
今晚你祖母能转移到养老院
your grandmother's moving into the facility tonight.
提供24小时保护吗
With 24-hour protection?
对 这是交换条件
Yes, that's the deal.
好啦 漂亮宝贝儿 现在干嘛
Okay, fancy folks, now what?
现在从我桌子上滚下去
Now you get off my desk.
又来了 不坐我腿上吗
So, again, no with the lap?
-哼 -你放尊重点
- Yeah. - You're not respectful,
不然她踢爆你大腿的时候 我会装作没看见
I look the other way, her knee ends up in your lap.
我对你们很坦白了
Well, look, I got to be straight with y'all.
找到Liu可不容易 好吗
Finding Liu ain't easy, a'ight?
他有个语♥音♥信箱号♥
There's a number to a voice mail,
我发条信息
I leave a message,
他准备好就会联♥系♥你们
he contacts you when he's ready.
告诉他你刚被拘留过
Tell him you just got out of custody.
他会和你聊聊的
He'll want to talk.
我可以走了吗
So I just walk out of here?
等会儿
For the moment.
一旦Liu联♥系♥你
When Liu gets in touch,
告诉他 你想见个面
tell him you want to meet.
1-1-3s受到了重创
The 1-1-3s have taken a-a major hit.
你想要继续交易
You want to keep dealing...
但需要更多人手
...but you need more manpower.
然后你把我引荐给他
Then you make an introduction to me.
哦 绝对不行
Oh, hell no.
听着 我的整个职业生涯都在做卧底
Now, look, I spent my entire career undercover.
我有一个可靠的假身份
Got an alias to back it up.
还有套屋子当幌子 从现在开始我会住那儿
Even got a trap house, which is where I'll be from now on.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
追踪装置
Tracking devices.
安排会面
Set the meet.
会面时通知我们
Let us know when it's happening.
我们会去那儿抓Liu
We'll be there to arrest Liu.
昨晚看见你房♥间亮着灯
Saw the light last night.
你有睡吗
Did you sleep at all?
没有睡着
Don't sleep.
什么时候开始
Since when?
从我姐死后
Since my sister died.
这些照片让我想起一切
These photos are bringing everything back up.
我一直在想
I keep thinking
我母亲打给我的那通电♥话♥
of the call I got from my mother,
告诉我Emily被害
telling me that Emily had been killed.
接电♥话♥之前 我是随舰探员
Before the call, I was this-this Agent Afloat,
刚开始新的职业生涯
starting this new career.
生活非常完美
Life couldn't have been better.
接电♥话♥以后 我生活的世界里
After the call, I live in this world
再也见不到我姐了
where... I'll never see my sister again.
如果那通电♥话♥是迟早的
If that call had to come,
要少能晚一分钟
if it could have come a minute later,
甚至晚五分钟...
five minutes later even...
或者永远不来
Or never.
在任何时间用任何方法去延后都好
Anything to delay having to go from before to after.
那也会让我好过一点儿
Well, that would keep me up too.
Clara刚死 你还嗑药吗
Clara just died, and you're getting high?
别跟我废话 Sonja
Don't get all up in my crap, Sonja.
我是想救你 Marion
I'm trying to save your life, Marion!
不用你操心
Don't bother!
搞什么鬼
Yo, what the hell?
我们是怎么约定的 Kendrick
Yo, what's the deal, Kendrick?
他和Liu一起的 没问题
He's with Liu, he's cool.
在我家里吓我 可不叫没问题
Ain't nothing cool about surprising me in my own house.
你想和Liu做生意吗 冷静点
You want to do business with Liu? Chill.
正在冷静
Chillin'.
-所以 会面 什么时候 -现在
- So... meeting, when? - Now.
现在可不是个好时机
Well, now is not a good time.
你没得选
Now's your only choice.
那就现在
Then now it is.
我们走吧
Off we go.
首先 交出你的枪和手♥机♥
First, your gun, your phone.
不然我给你搜身
I could pat you down if you want.
走吧
Move.
新成员
New blood.
欢迎
Welcome.
希望Vincent没吓着你
I hope, uh, Vincent didn't frighten you.
我没事
I'm cool.
我听说 你能帮上忙
I'm told you, uh, may be of assistance.
如果你的意思是指转移产品
If moving product's what you mean.
她在我们分销的地方办事儿
She works the same areas we've been distributing.
我有和你说过话吗
Was I talking to you?
我有大量渠道
Got tons of access.
你有东西要卖♥♥ 而我有人要买♥♥
You got something to sell, I got someone to buy.
听起来不错
Sounds excellent.
十磅
Ten pounds.
从这些开始吧
Start with that.
这需要我花多少钱
Now, how much is that gonna cost me?
你把产品卖♥♥出去 我们晚点再谈钱
Get the product on the streets, we'll talk finances later.
好啦
A'ight, then.
看来...
Think this...
只有这样 许多错误才能被容忍♥
Only so many mistakes can be tolerated.
什么生意都一样
In any business.
我同意
Agreed.
Vincent 绞索给我
Vincent, the garrote, please.
你知道商务关系里最重要的是什么吗
Know the most important aspect of any business relationship?
信任
Trust.
让我们看看 你是否值得信任
Let's see if you deserve it.
-你们有进展吗 -没有 我们没收到Percy的消息
- You guys got anything? - No, we ain't heard from Percy.
追踪装置也没动静
No movement on the tracking devices.
我们还有三分钟到
We're three minutes out.
正转向Chef Menteur
Turning off Chef Menteur now.
新奥尔第二重要的高速路
听着 我想做你的分销商 好吗
Look, I'm trying to be your dealer, all right?
不是你的杀手
Not your killer.
都一样
One in the same.
那就有问题了
Then we have a problem.
我想我们可能确实有
You know... I think we might.
合作到此结束
Short relationship we had.
嘿 冷静
Hey, yo, calm... down.
行不
All right?
我照做就是
I'll do it.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
已经结束了
Finish it already.
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
在夹板下面
They're under the dock.
NCIS 举起手来
NCIS. Hands in the air.
Sonja Sonja
Sonja? Sonja!
没事了 准备 起来
All right. Ready? Come on.
你怎么不慢慢来
Take your time why don't you?
谢谢
Thank you.
急救人员说他伤势稳定 会好起来的
EMTs said he's stabilized, gonna make it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你的
I owe you one.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表