So, the CIA used your wife
来勒索你去帮他们么
to blackmail you into helping them?
如果他们那样对我
If they did that to me...
我不知道自己会做出什么事来
I can't tell you what I might be capable of.
长官
Sir...
我没有杀Adam Calloway
I did not kill Adam Calloway.
是 我当时很生气
And yes... I was angry.
我一开始是很生气
I was angry... at first,
但当我得知Bashir
but when I learned that Bashir
真的在谋划一场袭击的时候
was really planning an attack...
我必须要阻止他
I had to stop him.
我想你也会这么做
I think you would, too.
你不该放他走的
You should not have let him go.
我不喜欢这样
I do not like this.
我快要跟丢了
I'm losing sight of him.
我去跟他
I got him.
他沿着皇家大街向北走了
He's headed north on Royal Street.
跟踪器还在工作
Tracker's working.
控制在视线范围内
Just maintain visual contact.
他要逃跑
We're losing him.
他跑到拐角处了
He's going around a corner.
好像要往巷子里跑
Look like he's heading in an alley.
哦 不
Oh, no.
Nolan的跟踪器
Nolan's tracker.
他不见了 King 他耍了我们
He's gone, King. He played us.
现在还说不好
We don't know that.
你有看见他吗
Well, do you see him anywhere?
他把我们甩了
Look, he ditched us
把这玩意当成纪念品留在这儿了
and left this here as a memento.
事实是我们不知道他站在哪一边
Reality is we don't know what side he's on...
但是我们已经做了准备 对吧 Patton
but we're prepared for anything, right, Patton?
我一直在追踪那个家伙呢
I been tracking our guy the whole time.
由3P进行双重跟踪
Double tracking by Triple P.
我很高兴有人很聪明
I'm glad somebody's playing it smart.
那他在哪儿 Patton
So, where is he, Patton?
是这样的
Well, that's the thing.
我能看到整个新奥尔良
I got eyes all over NOLA,
但是这个城市的下水道有1600英里长
but there are 1,600 miles of sewer below our fair city
而我没法看到里面的情况
and I can't see into them.
如果这位医疗兵选择走下水道
If our Corpsman decided to go in the manhole,
他现在有可能在任何地方
he could literally be anywhere right now.
这是一场大骗局
It's all a big con.
他利用了我们
He used us.
Nolan进入下水道多久了
How long ago did Nolan go into the sewers?
14分钟32秒
14 minutes and 32 seconds.
这时间足够走2英里了吧
Long enough to go about two miles?
我猜最多1.5英里
I'd give it a mile and a half the most.
好了 给我们一个出发点
All right, gives us a starting point.
检查周围的所有出口
Check all the exits within the perimeter.
领先你们一步
Way ahead of you.
这里有断头路 两条通路
We got dead ends, two stretches,
在这个时间内 没有出口
no exits within that time frame.
-他可能还在下面 -有可能
- He could still be down there. - Maybe.
如果他现在还没有
If he hasn't surfaced already
从这四个出口之一出来的话
at one of the four possible locations.
我正在检查交通摄像头 监控录像
Okay, I'm checking on traffic cams, surveillance footage,
查看所有角度
checking all angles.
噢耶 我有发现
Oh, hell, yeah! I got something!
我看到一个符合Nolan特征的人
I got a guy matching Nolan's description
正在进入一辆白色货车的后车厢
getting in the back of a white truck.
车侧印有"超人制热空调"字样
Overman Heating and Air Condition stenciled on the side.
这就是我看见的Bashir那辆车
That's the truck I saw Bashir in,
有个目击者在Calloway的遇害现场 也看到过同样的货车
and a witness saw the same truck at Calloway's crime scene.
车子刚经过法国区的摄像头
It just passed through the traffic cam in The Quarter.
-几十个软目标 -酒店
- Dozens of soft targets. - Hotels.
暴露在地面上、易于摧毁的目标
安全警报上有标记什么事件吗
Any events flagged in the security alerts?
Matisse酒店 经济峰会
The Matisse Hotel. Economic summit.
关注焦点是 美国的救助
Focus is how U.S. aid
如何积极影响
positively affects the relationship
中东和西方国家之间的关系
between the Middle East and West.
好 正在查Matisse酒店的监控录像
Okay, checking Matisse security cam...
发现白色货车 正在进入后门
got your white truck pulling into the back entrance.
好 通知警方和特警队到那儿与我们会合
All right, get NOPD and SWAT, and have them meet us there now.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS!
举起手来 举起手来
Get your hands up. Get them up!
没人
Empty.
一次性手♥机♥
Burner phone, same make as the one
跟我们在Nolan公♥寓♥找到的一样
we found in Nolan's apartment.
他们在哪儿
Where are they, huh?
他们在哪儿
Where they at?
嗯
Huh?
Bashir在哪儿
Where's Bashir?
特警队还有十分钟到 警方在来的路上
SWAT team is ten minutes out. NOPD is on the way.
我们不能等了 他们到底在哪
We can't wait. Where the hell are they?
-应该在上面 -对 这里直接通往
- It's got to be up there. - Yeah, it leads right
峰会 King
to the summit, King.
提醒... 提醒酒店保安
Alert... Alert hotel security
我们要撤离酒店的人
we're going to evacuate the hotel.
Brody 你跟我来
Brody, you're with me.
我们现在去找他们
We gotta find them now.
走
Go.
搞什么 Bashir
What the hell, Bashir?
你不想把枪从我身上移开吗
Do you want to stop pointing that gun at me?
有人已经发现公♥寓♥了
Someone has found the apartment.
你被跟踪了
You were being tailed.
我们要现在处理这事吗
We're dealing with this now?
你这时间选得太槽了
Your timing's for crap.
我要看看还有没有其他人
I need to find out if there were others.
我怎么知道
How should I know?
拿着
Take this.
该你上场了
Your part is now.
走啊 走
Move. Move.
没事 没事
All right. All right.
一切正常
Everything is all right.
一直朝出口方向走
Just keep heading to the exits.
接着走
Keep it moving.
King 我们正在让大家出去
King, we're getting everybody out,
但是仍然没有Nolan和Bashir的影子
but there's still no signs of Nolan or Bashir.
他们现在肯定在某个地方
Well, they're here somewhere.
他们换了衣服
They changed clothes.
如果他们的目标不是峰会 那会是什么
If the summit isn't their target, then what is?
还有谁没到
Who isn't accounted for?
拿到了出席人员名单
Got a list of attendees here.
主题发言人是世界货币基金组织的副♥主♥席♥
Keynote speaker is Vice President of IMF,
IMF:International Monetary Fund
Marie Lovatelli
Marie Lovatelli.
她本该在十分钟后发表演讲
She's supposed to give a speech in ten minutes.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
我想她还在她的房♥间 King
I think she's still in her room, King.
什么事
Yes?
女士 酒店保安
Ma'am, hotel security.
现在我们护送您到大厅
Here to escort you to the ballroom.
好的
Of course.
掩护我
Watch my back.
有人从电梯里出来就开枪
Shoot anything that comes out of this elevator.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你们被包围了 Bashir
Got you surrounded, Bashir.
放下枪
Put it down!
你无路可逃了 Bashir
Nowhere to go, Bashir.
你真该死
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表