海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 第二季第十一集
哦 9:29 你早了一分钟
Oh, 9:29-- you're a minute early.
如果早到 那就是准时 要是踩点...
If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time...
就是迟到
You're late.
教你这道理的人一定很有智慧
Whoever taught you that must have been very wise.
嗯 她还不错
Yeah, she's a'ight.
说吧 什么事儿
So state your purpose.
我要去Brandon家一起玩玩《光晕》
Um, going to Brandon's for a little Halo marathon,
一款科幻系列的单机游戏
你同意的话 我就在那儿过夜
sleep over if that's cool with you?
如果他的父母不介意
Well, if it's cool with his parental units,
那我就同意
it's fine with this one.
Drizz 快挂电♥话♥
Yo, Drizz, get off the phone!
要走啦 兄弟
Let's go, man!
-谁在说话 -呃...
- Who's that? - Uh...
学校的一个朋友
just a friend from school.
到了Brandon家 给我发短♥信♥
Just text me when you get to Brandon's.
好么 Drizz
All right, Drizz?
好的 晚安 医生
All right. Good night, Doc.
晚安 Danny
Night, Danny.
我们还待这儿干嘛
Why are we still here?
兄弟 我一直有事想跟你说
Look, man, I been meaning to tell you something.
《城市冠军》
City champs.
最早的格斗游戏之一
《全明星大乱斗》 记得吗
Smash Bros, remember?
日本任天堂开♥发♥的动作系列游戏
没什么不能说的
Tell each other anything.
对 好吧
Yeah, a'ight.
你那八字胡
That little pencil mustache
从五年级开始就一直留着
you've been growing since the fifth grade...
要我说 我们去买♥♥把剃须刀吧
...I say we go get a razor,
处理掉它 免得再让我们陷入尴尬
take care of it before you embarrass us some more.
兄弟 别说了
Man, shut up.
好了 我们出发
All right, let's go.
我想 我们最好重温一下游戏规则
Think, uh, it'd be a good idea if we went over the rules again
因为有新人在这儿 King
for our newbie here, King.
我不是第一次玩 好吗
Um, this is not my first rodeo, cowboy.
我知道怎么玩"神秘的圣诞老人"
I know how to play Secret Santa.
美国♥庆♥祝圣诞节的游戏
但新奥尔良NCIS版的 你可没玩过
Not NCIS New Orleans style, you don't.
我去年领教过 他们这儿
I learned last year, they take things
玩得特别认真
very seriously around here.
规则很简单
Rules are simple.
礼物不超过20美元
Keep presents under 20 bucks.
依照路易斯安那州的拿破仑法典
And in accordance with the Napoleonic Code in the state of Louisiana,
在交换礼物前 在任何情况下
under no circumstances are you to tell anyone
都不可以告诉任何人你抽到的是谁
who you picked until after the gift exchange.
行
Okay.
来得正好 Loretta
Just in time, Loretta!
Dwayne 这地方布置得不错
Dwayne, the place looks great.
你准备好你的开业大典了吗
You ready for your grand opening?
万事俱备 只等他们把大门前的坑填平了
I'm ready as soon as they fix the potholes out front.
哦 我对抽中我的人感到抱歉
Ooh, I feel sorry for whoever picks me,
因为去年 我收到一把古老的
because last year, I got an antique
胸腔手术刀 Sebastian送的
sternum cutter from Sebastian.
是的
Uh-huh.
很难超越啊
Hard to top that.
对 那是在eBay上买♥♥的
Yeah, it was eBay, you know?
国外的购物网站
好了 Sonja 该你了
All right, Sonja, here you go.
好的
All right.
派对结束
Party's over.
入室抢劫 杀人
Home invasion, homicide.
华盛顿 海军住♥宅♥
Federal City, Navy housing.
该干活了
Time to work.
受害者是Shelley Freeman
Victim's name is Shelley Freeman.
开枪距离很近
They shot her point-blank range,
处决式的
execution style.
没有出口伤
There's no exit wound to speak of.
说明是小口径子弹
Suggests a small caliber round.
看来凶手乐在其中
Looks like our perp mixed business with pleasure.
很可能不止一个
More likely perps.
为什么要杀她呢
So why kill her?
也许她看到了不该看的东西
Maybe she saw something that she shouldn't have.
Christopher
Christopher,
采集并检验指纹
dust and check out prints,
看能不能找到任何蛛丝马迹...
and see if we can find any traces...
恐怕你没什么收获
Afraid you won't find much.
封锁了现场 但证据所剩无几
Secured the scene-- lot's missing, little left behind.
你是哪位
And you are?
一等纠察长Brown 是我报的警
MA-1 Brown. I called it in.
问过周围有目击者吗
Canvass the neighborhood for witnesses?
如果当时附近有人 那就有
Would have, if any were around.
但所有人都出去庆祝篝火节了
Everybody's out celebrating at Festival of Bonfires.
这周围都空了
Left the neighborhood empty.
你知道吗 我曾经想要一个像这儿一样的好地方
You know, I used to think I wanted a fancy spot like this.
别人的总是最好的
Grass is always greener, huh?
Pride
Pride.
你来看看这里
You got to see this.
看样子 有人溶掉了门锁
Looks like someone melted their way through the locks
便进来了
and gained entry.
交给Sebastian
Get it to Sebastian.
我当时在参加海军俱乐部的升迁聚会
I went to the officers'club for a wetting-down.
一个朋友升职了
Buddy was getting promoted.
我应该待在家里的
Should have just stayed home.
爸爸 这不是你的错
Dad, there was nothing you could have done.
我们刚结婚不久
We been married a short time.
她是我的全部
She was everything.
Sofia 你说你是8:00左右出门的
Sofia, you said you took off around 8:00.
你离开家时
See anything out of the ordinary
有没有发现异样
when you left the house?
没有
No.
她当时在厨房♥
She was in the kitchen.
我去参加篝火节
I went to the bonfires.
这不公平
It's not fair.
又发生了一次
Not again.
她母亲在她6岁时去世了
Her mom passed away when she was six.
中校
Commander.
目前一切现象表明 你妻子
Everything right now suggests that your wife
受害于一起恶化的入室抢劫
was the victim of a botched home invasion.
嗯
Yeah.
我为海军资讯优势部队工作
I oversee a team of Intel specialists
美国海军麾下的网络部队
监管一个情报专家小组
for the Navy's Information Dominance Corps.
我的手提电脑不见了
My laptop's gone.
里面有重要文件吗
Sensitive files on it?
如果是为了那些文件...
All right, if this was about that...
抢劫中校的家
Rob the commander's house,
偷走一台全是重要文件的电脑
make off with a computer full of sensitive material.
看来不只是入室抢劫出了意外
Looks like more than a home invasion gone wrong.
可能是间谍
Could be espionage.
你有什么线索 Sebastian
What do you got, Sebastian?
我拿到Freeman的大门门锁
I got the Freemans' front door lock.
我能告诉你 是什么让它变成了
Uh, I can tell you what turned it into
Salvador Dali的雕像 是硫酸
a Salvador Dali sculpture. It was acid.
一位著名的西班牙加泰罗尼亚画家
我破解了它的独门配方
Uh, I figure out the particular formula,
也许可以追查到制♥造♥商
I might be able to trace it back to the manufacturer.
我差不多就要找到了
I'm actually really close to cracking it.
看看我设计的算法
Check out this algorithm I made.
噢 那是 不对 不是这个算法
Oh. That's... no, that's the wrong 'rithm.
-等等 -噢
- One second. - Ooh!
-Sebastian -不是 我能解释
- Sebastian. - No, that's... I can explain.
-真的 -你这个淘气的小精灵
- Okay? - You naughty little elf.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表