本来不该有人受伤的
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
什么
What?
受伤
Get hurt?
你杀了我姐姐
You had my sister killed.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
不 不 Merideth 不是这样...
No, no, Merideth, i-it wasn't that...
别把事情弄得更难看
Don't make this harder than it already is.
等等 等等 爸爸
Wait, wait, Dad,
结束了 你在干什么
It's over. what are you doing!
不要
No!
那些新闻 必须被曝光
Those stories... they had to be told.
真♥相♥必须大白于天下
The truth had to come out.
真♥相♥ 什么真♥相♥
The truth? What truth?
你做这些只是为了拯救你的宝贝报纸
You just did this so you could save your precious paper!
我做这些是为了你的未来
I did it to save your future.
Emily就是我的未来
Emily was my future!
Robert
Robert...
不应该这样
this is not the answer.
这样解决不了任何问题
It won't solve anything.
实际上 这样只会让事情变得更糟
Actually, it might make things worse.
也许对你不会更糟 但是想想Daniel
Maybe not for you, but for Daniel,
想想Nancy
for Nancy.
他们的疑问永远没人能够解答
They'll never have their questions answered.
他们将永远
They will always be...
渴望答案
longing...
备受煎熬
hurting...
充满困惑
wondering.
他们理应得到答案 Robert
They deserve closure,Robert.
正义要得到伸张
And we deserve justice.
不要否认这点
Don't deny us that.
Robert
Robert...
至少你还可以做到这个
it's the least you can do.
圣帕特里克节快乐
Happy St. Patty's.
嗨
Hey.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
不做炖肉么
No stew?
我肯定食谱在某个盒子里
I'm sure the recipe is in one of my boxes.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我们知道了所有真♥相♥ 但是...
So, we got to the truth of it all, but...
我还是觉得
I still feel this...
心里空荡荡的
hole in my heart...
而且
and it's...
就跟以前一样的空虚
it's just as big as it was before.
对
Yeah.
你得一天天慢慢好转
You just got to take it one day at a time.
一天一个盒子
One box at a time.
你可以重新开始你的生活
It's okay to start living your life again.
你变强大了
You got the strength.
我为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
Emily也会感到骄傲的
Emily would be proud, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧
Come on.
进去吧
Come inside.
-谢谢你 Pride -没事儿
- Thank you, Pride. - Sure.
啊 但我不是唯一一个
Ah. But I'm not the only one
需要时间来消化这些事的人
who has to take it one day at a time.
大家好 呃 我是Edward
Hi. Uh, I'm Edward.
我有酒瘾
I'm an alcoholic,
我最近刚刚庆祝了自己的第八个生日
and I have recently celebrated my eighth birthday.
你好 Edward
Hi, Edward.
呃 最近这几年
Uh... these last few years
我过得很不容易
have not been easy.
有很长一段时间
For a long time, uh,
人们都错怪了我
people thought the wrong thing about me.
但是
But, uh...
我觉得
...I think...
终于 我的生活要开始好转了
finally, my-my life's starting to turn a corner.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表