我妈妈说我的家乡 新奥尔良
My mom said my city, New Orleans,
永远不会被水冲走
will never float away.
我的家乡 新奥尔良 是座屹立不倒的城市
My city, New Orleans, is a mighty city.
当暴风雨来临 风驰电掣
When the storm came and the winds roared,
当堤岸断裂 我的家乡还在那
when the levees let go, my city stayed,
这里的灵魂获得重生
and souls were reborn.
2005年 8月28日
卡特里娜飓风
Hurricane Katrina is
现在是5级飓风 已朝这座城市袭来
a Category 5 and headed towards the city.
Nagin市长已下达强制撤离的指令...
Mayor Nagin has ordered a mandatory evacuation...
Lasalle警探
Detective Lasalle.
-嗯 -这有个人倒下了...
- Uh-huh. - ...we got a man down...
在哪
Where?
谢天谢地你来了 警探
Thank God you're here, Detective.
什么情况
What happened?
他冲我丈夫开枪了
He shot my husband!
然后就开车走了
He drove away!
求求你了 帮帮他
Help him, please!
我已经叫了救护车
I already called an ambulance!
再打一次 Petey
Call again, Petey!
去啊 他叫什么名字
Go! What's his name?
-Phil -Phil 听我说
- Phil. - Phil, look...
我们会帮你的 不要担心 好么
All right, we're gonna get you some help, okay?
你有看见是谁做的吗
Did you see who did this to you?
好疼
It-it hurts!
我知道 请一直跟我说话 好么
I know. Look, just keep talking to me, okay?
我不行 太难了
I can't. It's too hard.
不会的 跟他说话 Phil
Damn it, talk to him, Phil!
你看你妻子多坚强啊 Phil
That's a strong woman you got here, Phil.
如果是我 我可不想让她失望
Look, I wouldn't want to cross her, okay?
她会是一个美丽的母亲
She's gonna make a beautiful mother.
那个... 冲我开枪的人有一个... 蓝色纹身
The guy... the guy who shot me had a... blue tattoo.
蓝色纹身
Blue tattoo?
什么图案
Of what?
什么也不是 什么也不是
N-Nothing, nothing, nothing.
-啥 -Phil
- What? - Phil?
Phil
Phil!
不 求求你了
Oh, no! Please!
天啊 求你帮帮他
Oh, my God, please help him!
给我腾点地方
Give me some room.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
救命啊
No! Help!
海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 第二季第十集
工作吧
Work.
Ellen Hunt
Ellen Hunt.
在这里工作了两年
Worked here for two years.
Todd Calhoun
Todd Calhoun.
工作了三年
Three years.
我们的海军陆战队士兵 Ned Ford中士
Our Marine: Sergeant Ned Ford.
在MCSF的招生办公室工作
Worked at the recruiting office at MCSF.
海军陆战队奖学金基金会(Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation)
附近的商户听到枪响 打911报的警
Surrounding business heard gunshots, called 911.
警♥察♥看见了他 便打给了我们
Cops saw him, called us.
这店里没有监控摄像头
There's no surveillance cameras inside,
但我们正在查街上的录像
but we're working on street cams.
好的
All right.
有结果第一时间通知我
All right, let me know what you find out.
-Loretta -在
- Loretta? - Yes.
Ellen和Todd 都是背部中枪
Ellen and Todd, both shot in the back.
从射弹散布面来看 凶手是隔着一定距离开枪的
The blast pattern indicates that they were shot at some distance.
很可能是散♥弹♥枪♥
Most likely a shotgun.
Ford的伤口则完全不同
Ford's wounds tell a different story.
凶手是近距离开的枪
He was shot at near point-blank range.
入射角度说明射击者当时是...
The angle of the entry indicates that the shooter was...
站在他旁边
Standing over him.
并且向他靠近
And he came closer.
我注意到这个
I noticed this--
一种发亮的残留物
a shiny residue.
可能是杀手要抓Ford的时候
Could be transfer from the killer
从他身上留下来的
when he tried to grab Ford.
我会采个样 拿给Sebastian
I'll get a sample to Sebastian.
这个人来这里跟某人喝咖啡
Guy comes in here for a cup of coffee with someone...
然后就出事了
...all hell breaks loose.
这是12mm口径的弹壳
It's 12-gauge shells.
这枪要随身带着 可是个大家伙
That's a pretty big gun to be carrying around.
Percy
Percy.
是脚印么
Footprint?
对
Yeah.
那儿还有一个
There's another one.
是
Yep.
Lasalle
Lasalle...
-我来开门 -收到
- I got the door. - Copy.
-NCIS -别开枪
- NCIS! - Don't shoot.
-别开枪 拜托 -走
- Don't shoot, please. - Move!
-出来 -别开枪
- Come out! - Don't shoot!
走
Move!
往右边走
Go to your right.
靠墙站好
Against the wall.
-你叫什么名字 -Oliver Fray
- What's your name? - Oliver Fr-Fray.
没有武器
He's clear.
你目击了事情经过么 Fray先生
You see what happened, Mr. Fray?
是 有个男的跟那个海军吵起来了
Yeah. This man was arguing with the Marine,
然后 然后他就开枪了
then-then he sh-shot him.
我很...
I got so...
很冷
c-cold.
我去给他拿个毯子
I'll get him a blanket.
你能描述一下那个人么
Can you describe this guy?
他个子不高 体格也不大 应该是吧
He was, um, medium weight and height, uh, I think.
一个体格中等的男人带着把枪
A medium guy with a gun.
就这些 还能想起什么吗
That's it? Anything else you remember?
他有个... 蓝色纹身 在他的脖子和脸上
He had a... he had a blue tattoo on his, uh, neck and face.
嗯 什么图案的蓝色纹身
Uh-huh. Blue tat of what?
一团 像蓝精灵
A blob. Like a Smurf.
一个什么
A what?
那纹身没有形状
It had-had no sh-shape.
我说不上来 就什么也不是
Just... it was just nothing.
好了 Fray先生
All right, Mr. Fray,
你先暖和一下 但稍后我们得聊聊
we gonna let you warm up first, but then we gonna talk.
哎 你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
我去查点儿东西
Got to check on something.
帮我掩护
Cover for me.
好吧
Okay...
Sebastian 好兄弟 我有些特殊的东西给你
Sebastian ol' buddy, got something special for you.
那是你的笔迹
That's your handwriting.
你认得出我的字迹
You recognize my handwriting?
是的 笔迹学都存在近400年了
Oh, yeah. Graphology's been around for almost 400 years.
我可以给你分♥析♥下你写的"S"的曲线
I could tell you a couple things about your "S" curves.
晚点再说 现在 我要你看看里边的东西
Later. Right now, I need you to take a look at what's in here.
好吧 我看看
All right, I'll take a look.
为什么让我看看啊
Wh-Why am I taking a look?
这是桩十年前的案子 Phillip Hart的谋杀案
It's a ten-year-old case, the murder of Phillip Hart.
凶手偷了钱 又偷了车 还把他杀了
Killer steals some money, and then steals a car and kills him.
我还以为我拿到的证物是关于餐馆谋杀案的
I thought I was getting evidence on a... a diner murder.
是 那个就快到了
Yeah, that's coming.
我认为杀害那些人的凶手 和杀害Hart的是同一个人
I think the guy that killed those people killed Hart.
我就是想确认一下
I just want to be sure.
在确认之前 你不要让第三个人知道
Until then, look, you got to keep this between you and me.
包括Pride
Don't tell Pride.
这个怎么都发霉了 还黏糊糊的
Why is it all moldy and stinky?
卡特里娜飓风之后 新奥尔良警局总部被淹了
Well, after Katrina, NOPD headquarters flooded
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表