把你的手拿开
Get your damn hands off me.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
罪名是什么
On what charge?
袭击联邦探员
Assaulting a Federal Officer,
以及疑似蓄意破坏
and suspicion of sabotage.
爆♥炸♥之后 你在Zolfo餐厅
What were you doing at Zolfo's
干嘛呢
after the explosion?
昨晚天气不错
It was a nice night.
我出来散步
I took a walk.
看你的记录
Been looking at your record.
恐吓 勒索
Intimidation. Extortion.
再仔细看看
Look closer there.
被指控 但没有定罪
Charged, but never convicted.
Blake Jarrett说你一直在骚扰他和他妻子
Blake Jarrett said you've been harassing him and his wife.
那家伙啊
That guy.
几个月以来 我一直想买♥♥断他们
I've been trying to buy them out for months.
他们蠢到不肯接受
They're too thick-headed to accept.
我在新奥尔良城市群
You know I got five locations
有五处地♥产♥
here in the Greater New Orleans area.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
在可接受的价格区间
I offer large portions,
我愿意出大价钱
at affordable price points.
在犯罪现场找到的包装盒
Package found at the crime scene.
笔迹看着眼熟吗
Handwriting look familiar?
因为你的指纹在上面
'Cause your prints are on 'em.
你能告诉我里面是什么东西吗
You want to tell me what was inside?
Danielle Jarrett
Danielle Jarrett.
她昨晚差点丧命
She almost died last night.
听我说
You know what?
我替她惋惜
I feel bad for her.
但这不是我♥干♥的
But I didn't do it.
如果她家人卖♥♥给我的话
You know, if her family sold to me,
这一切或许都不会发生
maybe none of this would've happened.
听上去你是在认罪
That sounds like a confession.
不 这是事实
No, it's a fact.
我没有伤害别人
I don't hurt people.
嘿
Hey,
我可是馅饼之王啊
I'm the Prince of Pies.
你觉得呢 King
What do you think, King?
他干的吗
He do this?
不确定
Not sure.
但我们要为Danielle查个水落石出
But we owe it to Danielle to find out.
是 但我们有他的指纹
Yeah, but we have his prints.
在一个外包装的碎片上
On a scrap of packaging.
现在还不能证明什么
Doesn't prove much yet,
要等Sebastian告诉我们盒子里面的东西
till Sebastian tells us what was in the package.
我们还要知道送包裹的人是谁
And we need to know who delivered it.
我会去医院一趟
I'll head to the hospital,
跟Danielle和她父母谈谈
talk to Danielle, her parents.
这段时间 调出监控
Meantime, pull surveillance.
了解情况
Learn things.
哦
Oh!
-天啊 疼 -快好了
- God, it hurts! - Almost done here.
-坚持住 -我 不行 坚持不住了
- Hang in there. - I- I can't. I can't.
再坚持一会儿就好 Danielle
Just a few more, Danielle.
医生需要进行清创手术
The doctor needs to do this debridement.
我会取出炸♥弹♥碎片 才不会感染
I'll remove the shrapnel so there won't be infections.
你也会有证物了 对吗
You'll have evidence too, right?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
也会有证物
Evidence too.
好的
Okay, good.
我妈妈呢
Where's my mom?
她就在外面 亲爱的
She's right outside, dear.
医生 需要再进行静脉注射
Doctor, that IV needs to be reapplied.
我一直想找条明显的血管 但是都太细了
I keep trying to get a good vein, but they're weak.
这儿
Here.
真棒 Danielle 我们现在全部完成了
Good job, Danielle. We're all done for now.
抓住干这事的家伙
Get the guy who did this.
我们发现了这个
We found this.
是某个包装盒的残片
It came off some kind of package.
我们很早就开门了 一整天都在
Well, we opened up early, around all day.
从没见过这个包装盒
Never saw that package.
你有注意到陌生人吗
Did you notice any unfamiliar people?
送货员 或者...
Delivery men, or...
经常有送货员进出
We got deliveries coming in all the time.
你我都知道是Flanders干的
You and I both know that Flanders done this.
我是说
I mean,
昨天我看到你把他带走了
I watched you haul him away yesterday.
我们把他带去问话 仅此而已
We brought him in for questioning, that's all.
他已经骚扰我们好几个月了
He's been harassing us for months.
我们不卖♥♥Zolfo餐厅给他 他很生气
He's pissed we won't sell him Zolfo's.
一个世纪以来 这都是我家族的产业
It's been in my family for a century.
这都是我的错 是吗
Oh, this is all my fault, isn't it?
不
No.
你看到这个了 Pride探员
You see this, Agent Pride?
你看到Flanders干了什么
You see what Flanders done?
我要杀了他
I could kill him.
你得保持冷静 Jarrett先生
You need to keep a cool head, Mr. Jarrett
他们给Danielle注射了止痛剂 她正在休息
They gave Danielle a sedative, she's resting.
你们可以去陪她了
You can be with her.
-好的 -谢谢
- Oh, good. - Thank you
关于爆♥炸♥ Danielle说了什么吗
Danielle say anything about the blast?
没
No.
只是说她想抓住干这事的家伙
Just that she wanted to get the guy who did it.
她体内的弹片呢
The shrapnel from her body?
我注意到
I noticed a...
在一个碎片上有个残缺的数字
partial number on a piece.
可能是炸♥弹♥的序列号♥
Maybe serial number from the bomb.
把它给Sebastian
Let's get it to Sebastian.
谢谢 Loretta
Thanks, Loretta.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
监控方面有线索吗
Anything on surveillance?
我们浏览了街道和交通探头
We scanned the street and traffic cams.
没找到神秘的送货员
No luck on the mystery delivery.
后来我就在想
But then I got to thinking.
在Laurel的第一个宴会上 你带她去Zolfo餐厅的情形
How you took Laurel to Zolfo's on her first big night out.
-嗯 -还有我老妈
- Yeah. - And how my mom
带我和我哥第一次游历新奥尔良的情形
took me and my brother first time we visited New Orleans.
拍了很多照片 可能数不胜数
Lots of pictures, probably too many.
我穿着小礼服
I wore this little tuxedo.
我那时看起来真男人
Man, I was looking studly.
你学会用小叉子了吗
Did you also learn to use the little fork?
没有 那个我是在交谊舞会上学的
No, I learned that in cotillion.
该死
Damn.
我应该在酒吧的 让电工进去
I was supposed to be at the bar, let the electrician in.
你要去吗
You want to go?
不了
No.
没时间了 我再约时间吧 说照片
No time, I'll reschedule. Pictures.
好 我们拿到了Zolfo餐厅的预约名单
Right. So we got Zolfo's reservation list,
给每个人打了电♥话♥
called everyone on it,
扫描了自♥拍♥照
scanned the selfies.
我们觉得嫌犯可能会在其中一张照片里
And we think our suspect could be in one of these.
停
Stop.
那儿 放大
Right there, zoom in.
拿着盒子的男人
The guy with the package.
进行面部识别
Run facial recognition.
JJ 你是怎么摆红鲑鱼的
JJ, what are you doing here with the redfish?
记得你装盘的时候 我是怎么教你的吗
Remember when you plate it, how did I teach you?
-摆对角 对吗 -是的
- Diagonal right? - Right.
-多点黄油 -知道了
- Lots of butter. - Got it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表