我没有杀人
Man, I ain't kill nobody.
是吗 那我们怎么会发现你
Really? Then how come we found you
潜入谋杀案受害者的房♥子
sneaking around a murder victim's house?
袭击联邦探员
Attacking a Federal agent.
我说了 我不知道你是联邦探员
I told you, I didn't know you was a Fed.
我以为你是来追我的
I thought you was after me.
为什么
Why?
还有谁在追你
Who else is after you?
我不会再说任何话
Yeah, you know what? I ain't gonna say nothing else.
我要等我的律师来
I'm gonna wait for my mouth to get here.
Hanson 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what, Hanson?
你的律师也救不了你
You're mouth ain't gonna save your butt, all right?
一个海军上尉死了
A Navy lieutenant is dead,
除非你告诉我们
and unless you tell us otherwise,
否则你将背负一条人命
you got blood on your hands.
我知道 你因为我试图开枪打你而生气
Look, I know you're mad 'cause I tried to shoot you,
但我说了 我当时不知道
but I told you, I didn't know.
我不是有意的
I didn't even mean to.
-等等 什么 -我...
- Wait, wait, what? - And I...
我们继续说案子
Let's just stick to the case.
他刚才说他试图开枪打你
He just said he tried to shoot you.
我很惊慌 我手滑了
My finger slipped, I panicked.
是 他的枪瞎火了
Yeah, his gun misfired, all right?
这没关系
It-it doesn't matter.
见鬼去吧 这没关系
Like hell, it doesn't matter.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们等会再说这事
We'll talk about this later.
我说错话了吗
Something I said?
你刚刚控告了自己 Hanson先生
You just incriminated yourself, Mr. Hanson.
承认试图杀害一个联邦探员
Admitted to trying to kill a Federal agent.
我说了...
I told you...
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
不管你是不是有意的
Whether you mean to or not,
谋杀未遂依然成立
it's still attempted murder.
在联邦监狱待上八年
Eight years in the Federal pen,
因为你之前的案底 时间会更长
more 'cause of your priors,
如果是你杀了Murray上尉
and a lot more if it turns out
时间还会更加长
that you killed Lieutenant Murray.
交代吧
Talk to me.
帮我们 也帮你自己
Help us help you.
我发誓 我不知道这个人是谁
I swear, I never knew who the guy was
直到他向我问起Boyd
until he started asking me about Boyd.
Boyd James Boyd么
Boyd? James Boyd?
死于车祸的那个预备役军人吗
The reservist who was killed in a car crash?
是的 James和我 我们很早就认识了
Yeah, James and I, we knew each other back in the day,
在Treme 后来他想改过自新
in Treme, back before he tried to go straight.
新奥尔良州中♥央♥城区的一个小分区
所以他加入了海军
Why he joined the Navy.
得了吧 我早知道那不会长久的
Ah, come on, I knew that wasn't gonna last.
本性难移
You can't change who you are.
他遇到了金钱问题
He got in some money troubles,
需要些现金
Needed some cash.
有人在追他 所以
Folks was after him, so...
他给我打了电♥话♥
he called me.
去盗墓
To rob crypts.
新奥尔良家的
It's N'Oleans.
我说虽然钱很多 但是很危险
I said I knew of a big take, it was dangerous though.
为什么 因为有警卫么
Why, because it was guarded?
不
Nah.
这不是危险的原因
That ain't why it was dangerous.
Baptiste家族 他们... 根基很深
The Baptiste family, they... they got roots.
你不会希望被他们发现 是你惹了他们
You don't want them finding out you messed with them.
所以你和Boyd盗了墓
So you and Boyd robbed their crypt,
然后呢
and then what?
我们跑了
We ran.
我们分开了
We split up.
赃物在他手里 在我们重新聚头
He took the take and before we could get back together
分赃之前 他 发生了车祸
to divvy it up, he, uh, he crashed his car.
我听说 他死得很惨
He died ugly, I hear.
几天后 Murray找上门来
A couple days later, Murray was knocking on my door.
找你干嘛
Asking what?
就问我对James的了解程度
Just how well I knew James,
最后一次见到他的时间
when's the last time I saw him.
我当时以为他也在找那笔赃物
See, I thought maybe he was looking for the take, too,
于是 我跟踪他到家
so, I followed him home,
在没人的时候潜进去
broke in when it was clear.
看到其中一个袋子在他那儿 我想把它拿走 就是这样
Saw he had one of the bags and I tried to take it, that's all.
冒这样的风险就为了 一袋骨头么
Risk all that for a... bag of bones?
骨头能证明艺术品的来源
Bones prove where the artifacts came from.
没有它 卖♥♥不了别的东西
You can't sell one without the other.
但那笔赃物
But that take,
尤其是那个
especially that gold ring
人人都想要的金戒指
that everybody wants so bad,
一定在另外一个袋子里
must be in the other bag.
你不知道它在哪里吗
You don't know where it is?
如果我知道 兄弟
If I did, brother...
我就发财了 现在早就逃走了
I'd be rich and long gone by now.
你怎么能不告诉我 你差点中枪
How could you not tell me you almost got shot?
怎么 你忘记提这个细节了么
What, you forgot to mention that little detail?
这不是什么大事
Well, it's not a big deal.
你为什么这么在乎呢
And why are you so concerned about it?
你为什么不在乎呢
Why aren't you?
要是他的枪射出了子弹呢
What if his gun did fire?
你可能就没命了
You could've been killed.
你太夸张了
You're being dramatic.
Christopher
Christopher...
嘿
Hey.
别吵了
Come on, now.
把集中精力在案子上 好么
Let's just work the case, all right?
从预备役军人Boyd入手
Start with the reservist Boyd.
我觉得我们需要进一步调查他
I think we need to take a closer look at him.
以前是Murray上尉的病人
Was a patient of Lieutenant Murray's.
Brody已经拿到了病历 我想知道她发现了什么
Brody's got the case file, I'd like to know what she's found.
我这就去
I'm on it.
你想让我做什么呢
All right, what do you want me to do?
你想告诉我事情经过吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
真的 没什么大不了的
Really, it's just a whole lot of nothing.
不 Christopher 不是的
No, Christopher, it's not.
你现在是在跟我说话
This is me you're talking to.
Sonja说得对 枪没打出子弹是你走运
And Sonja's right, you're lucky that gun didn't go off.
对此闭口不谈 说明...
And not saying something about it, says...
我们都是一直在冒险的
Look, we take risks all the time.
但我们不总是差点就丢了性命
But we don't always nearly get killed.
和死亡面对面是会影响一个人的
Face-to-face with mortality affects a person.
你也不例外
You're no different.
否认这点对你或对任何人都没有好处
Denying it doesn't do you or anyone else any good.
说说情况
Tell me things.
好的
All right.
Karl Baptiste给了我一份
Karl Baptiste gave me an inventory
墓地失窃物品的清单
of what was stolen from the crypt.
象牙十字架
Ivory crosses,
大理石的骨灰坛 天使雕塑
marble urns, angels,
还有一枚金戒指
and a gold ring,
曾是法国国王路易十四赠与的礼物
which was apparently a gift from King Louie the XIV.
估价
Estimated to be worth
-超过一百万美金 -这一点
- over a million dollars. - Well, this tracks
和Hanson说的相符 他在Murray上尉的住处
with what Hanson said, that he was at Lieutenant Murray's
要找的不只是骨头
looking for more than just bones.
如果他对潜在买♥♥家的说法是对的
Yeah, and if he's right about potential buyers,
持有艺术品的人
whoever still has the artifacts,
还需要出♥售♥骨头
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表