It looks like Pride and Brody are striking out, too.
嗨
Hi.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
是Judy Brown夫人吗
Mrs. Judy Brown?
是
Yes?
我们是联邦探员
We're federal agents.
我们知道你受伤了
We understand that you were injured.
不知道你介不介意告诉我们
Was wondering if you could tell us how,
你是怎么受伤的
if you don't mind.
警♥察♥来过医院
The police came to the hospital.
我给过口供了
I-I gave a statement.
哦 要是你方便的话
Oh, well, you know, if it's all right with you,
我们想再听一遍
we just want to hear it one more time.
Judy有点尴尬
Judy's a little embarrassed.
她是个好司机 她知道能做得更好
She's normally a really good driver, she knows better.
我不应该
I couldn't
一直盯着我的手♥机♥
have been looking at my phone for more than
多看那几秒
a few seconds.
我的车子失控 撞到了一棵树
I-I just lost control and... hit a tree.
安全气囊弹出了吗
Air bag deployed?
是 但当时我没系安全带
Yeah, but I wasn't wearing my seat belt. I...
我在赶时间 所以没想那么多
I was in a hurry, I wasn't thinking.
你很幸运 结果没有更糟
Well, you're lucky it wasn't much worse.
这么说 你撞到树上 安全气囊也弹出了
So, you hit a tree, your air bag deployed...
这样的一次正面撞击
...and you lacerated your kidney,
你居然伤到了肾脏么
from a frontal impact?
枪
Gun!
Arthur 快跑
Arthur, run!
不许动
Don't move.
Chris 你和Sonja
Yeah, Chris, you and Sonja,
如果在Brown家找到任何线索
if you find anything of interest at the Brown's house,
尽快让我们知道 好吗
let me know ASAP, okay?
Russo
Russo.
干得好 至少你们抓到他们其中一个人
Good work, at least you got one of them.
但同伙依旧在逃
Partner's still at large, though.
警方和国土安♥全♥部♥发出协查通告了
NOPD and Homeland Security have BOLOs out.
我们会抓到他的
We'll find him. It's a matter
只是时间问题
of time.
国土安♥全♥部♥从现在开始接手
DHS'll take it from here.
呃 稍等
Uh... hang on.
Brody 带她去审讯室
Brody, take her to interrogation.
去吧
Go ahead.
Roy
Roy.
恕我直言 Pride探员 如果她是外国特工
All due respect, Agent Pride, if she's a foreign agent,
那现在就归国土安♥全♥部♥管
she belongs to DHS now.
这点我们还不清楚
Well, we don't know that yet,
但我们知道的是
but here's what we do know.
她杀了一位美国海员
She killed a United States Sailor.
这是NCIS的案件
That makes this
而她是NCIS的嫌疑人
an NCIS case and her an NCIS suspect.
我不想把这件事变成
Look, I'm not trying to turn this
争夺管辖权
into a jurisdictional thing.
那就不要争
Then don't.
我理解你的立场
I understand your position.
我也不想冒犯你
I'm not trying to step on your toes,
但是你得承认
but you have to admit,
这事可能超出NCIS的范围
this is potentially bigger than NCIS.
我同意
Agreed.
但还是不会交出她
Still not giving her up,
除非我的上级
unless someone above me
命令我这么做
orders me to.
最后一句 我们都想抓住她的同伙
End of the day, we both want to catch her partner,
找出幕后真凶以及动机
find out who's really behind this and why.
我们继续一起合作怎么样
How about we keep working the case together?
我们互相交换情报
We'll combine what we know.
你觉得这个提议怎么样
You okay with that?
我们对你进行了调查 Brown太太
Ran checks on you, Mrs. Brown.
所有资料看起来都非常正常
Everything looks to be completely normal.
车管所 税务申报 都没有不良记录
DMV, tax filings, all clean.
只有一个问题
Only one problem.
记录只能追朔到2年前
Records only go back two years.
在那之前
Before that,
你和你的丈夫好像根本不存在
it's as if you and your husband never existed.
不算天衣无缝...
Not a very good cover...
除非你们不打算
unless you weren't planning
在这儿久留
on staying around for very long.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
就在我们说话这会儿
Interpol is running
国际刑♥警♥正在分♥析♥你的DNA
your DNA as we speak.
任何暗♥杀♥企图
Any assassination attempt...
任何你犯下的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径
any terrorist act you've ever committed...
我们都会查出来
we're gonna find out.
然后美国政♥府♥
And then the U.S. Government's
会把你送去关塔那摩监狱
gonna send you to Guantanamo.
你将住在隔离牢房♥里
We're talking isolation cells,
每天只有一小时活动时间
23 hours a day.
就这样度过你的余生
The rest of your life.
你吓不了我
You don't scare me.
是吗
No?
什么都吓唬不了你 是吗
Nothing gets to you, does it?
你没有什么好怕的
You don't have a single pressure point,
就算是家人
not even family.
父母 兄弟姐妹
Parents, siblings,
侄子 侄女
nieces and nephews.
等我们查出你是谁
We find out who you really are,
我们就会开始调查他们
we start investigating them, too.
两个外国特工伪装成一对已婚夫妇
Two foreign operatives planted as a married couple.
告诉我们你的丈夫在哪儿
You tell us where to find your husband,
否则我想你保证 我们会不择手段
or I promise you, all bets are off.
我们什么时候可以拿家庭成员作要挟了
Since when do we threaten family members?
从恐♥怖♥分♥子♥滥杀无辜开始
Since terrorists began decapitating people.
我们知道了
Look, we got the location
藏身地点 不是吗
of the hideout, didn't we?
珍珠河离这儿多远
How far away is Pearl River?
在北海岸 一路鸣笛的话30分钟
North Shore, 30 minutes with patrol lights on.
要是她说谎呢
But what if she's lying?
万一他不在那里怎么办
What if he's not really there?
她看起来是真的很怕我
She seemed genuinely afraid to me.
我会派一队人去检查
I'll send a team to check it out.
等一下
Now hold on.
那儿是片平原
Whole area's flat.
目之所及 一览无余
Views as far as the eye can see.
你的人要是出现在主道上
Your men roll up on the main road,
她的同伙在一英里外就能看见
her partner'll see them a mile off.
好吧 你有什么建议
All right, what do you suggest?
我知道一条小路
I know a back way.
地图上都没有记载
Not on the map.
跟着我 我带你过去
Ride with me, I'll show you.
Pride探员
Agent Pride.
如果把Brown太太
I'd feel a lot more comfortable
移交给国土安♥全♥部♥ 我会更安心
if Mrs. Brown were transferred to DHS.
那里更安全
It's more secure.
我的探员十分钟内可以到达
I can have agents here in ten minutes.
好吧
All right.
Brody 留在这里 协助移交
Brody, stay here, facilitate the transfer.
好的
Will do.
这座房♥子
You know, this house
像用"洁净先生"清洁过
is Mr. Clean clean.
一个清洁产品的名字
没有一丝犯罪活动的痕迹
There's no sign of any criminal activity.
这台电脑的密♥码♥比诺克斯堡的锁还牢固
And this sucker is locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表