I took a loss with Ryder.
我听说他被杀后 不得不关闭了他的所有账户
Had to close all his accounts when I heard he got killed.
-你听说他被杀了吗 -传言说他被烧焦了
- You heard he was killed? - Rumor had it he was deep-fried.
所以我去了他家 看到烧焦的尸体
So I went by the house, saw the char,
我跟这事没有关系
which I had nothing to do with.
现在可以把手♥机♥还给我了么
Now could I get that phone back?
好的 Chris
Okay, Chris.
继续调查
Keep looking.
目前为止 并没有发现Sugar Wells和职业杀手有什么关联
So far, no connects between Sugar Wells and our hit man.
还在调查中
Still looking.
看来无可挑剔的Ryder上尉
Sounds like squeaky clean Lieutenant Ryder
在有些事上骗了我们
lied to us about a couple of things.
问题是 他还隐瞒了什么
The question is, what else is he hiding?
我不了解Ryder
Well, I don't know about Ryder,
但是职业杀手在他家里藏有
but your hit man had massive quantities
大量硝酸铵 硝酸苯
of ammonium nitrate, nitrobenzene,
面包糖和铝粉
baker's sugar and aluminum powder in his house.
或者用你们的话读作"女"粉
Or aluminium powder in your native tongue.
我从Kasey的秘密作坊里弄到了一些铝粉
Got some of it from Kasey's hidden workshop,
剩余是从他房♥子外面的垃圾桶找到的
the rest from the Dumpster outside of his house.
人们总是喜欢丢掉许多
You know, people throw away a lot
很有用的东西
of really useful stuff these days.
我在大学时试着做一名不消费主义者
I actually toyed with being a freegan in college,
但结果发现女性无政♥府♥主义者很少淋浴
but it turns out that female anarchists rarely shower.
所以是
So, are these
这些东西制♥造♥了
the items that made the explosive
炸毁Colston的活动房♥的炸♥药♥吗
that destroyed Colston's trailer?
是的 但是鉴于我找到的废金属数量
Yeah, but, uh, given the amount of scrap metal I found,
我可以很有把握地说
I think it's safe to say
Kasey制♥作♥了许多爆♥炸♥装置
that Kasey had made multiple devices.
不止一个炸♥弹♥吗
Could be more than one bomb?
没错 因此
Exactly, which is why
我想给你们看看这个收据
I wanted to show you this receipt.
上面都有什么
What's on it?
披萨油脂 过期啤酒 一些类似体液的东西
Oh, uh, pizza grease, stale beer, some kind of bodily fluid?
你是说上面写了什么内容
You mean what's on it on it.
这是一个航运收据 包裹在昨天寄往
It's a shipping receipt. Package mailed yesterday
澳大利亚新南威尔士州
to New South Wales, Australia.
正是Ryder驻扎的地方
Where Ryder is stationed.
会不会是Kasey意识到
What if Kasey realized
自己杀错了人
that he killed the wrong man
然后还想履行合同呢
and wanted to make good on the contract?
通过邮寄炸♥弹♥
By sending a mail bomb.
我们需要找到那个包裹
We need to find that package.
据工作人员说
According to the clerk,
卡车在到达机场之前还会停靠一次
truck has one more stop before heading to the airport.
根据跟踪器显示 我觉得你应该在前面左转
Yeah, according to the tracker, I think you want to take a left up ahead.
左转 左转可能会有点小麻烦
Left. Left's gonna be a little bit of a problem.
坐稳了
Hang on.
联邦探员 从货车里出来
Federal Agents. Step out of the truck.
安全 没有爆♥炸♥物品
It's clean. No explosive materials.
安全么
Safe?
不能确保安全 但不会爆♥炸♥
Can't guarantee safe, just that it won't blow up.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 不
Oh, no.
一定是Colston的
Got to be Colston's.
寄给Ryder么
On its way to Ryder?
死亡证明
Proof of death.
Ryder欠了一屁♥股♥无法偿还的债
Ryder's deep in debts that he can't pay.
突然 Colston住进了他的活动房♥ 过上他的生活
Suddenly, there's Colston living in his trailer, living his life.
接着Colston就死了
And then Colston ends up dead.
所以人都以为死的是Ryder
But everyone thinks it's Ryder.
确切的说 是Sugar Wells
Specifically, Sugar Wells,
他的债主认为他死了
the guy he owed money to.
-倒方便了他 -或者 这是整件事的关键
- It's convenient. - Or the point of it all.
你的人杀了我的人 然后他的问题就都解决了
Your guy kills my guy, and then all his problems go away.
Loretta证实了这根手指是Colston的
Loretta confirms the finger belonged to Colston.
包裹正要寄给在澳大利亚的Ryder
Package was on its way to Ryder in Australia.
如果Naomi是对的 Ryder为了从赌债中脱身
If Naomi is right, Ryder put the hit out on Colston
袭击了Colston
to get out from under gambling debts.
都是猜想 还是要从杀手Kasey入手
Big if. Still got to get our hands on the hit man Kasey.
发出了协查通告
Get a BOLO out.
我们还得回房♥间再次审问Ryder
We need to get back in the room with Ryder, too.
澳大利亚中♥央♥司令部在塘塞我们
Australian Central Command's giving us the runaround.
联♥系♥Ryder的请求被拒绝了
Access to Ryder has been denied.
-被拒绝是什么意思 -他被拘留
- What do you mean denied? - He's been detained
接受Lachlan Colston谋杀案的审问
for questioning in the murder of Lachlan Colston.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us a minute.
你劫走了我的调查 你最好能给出合适的理由
You hijack my investigation, you better have a good reason.
对于澳大利亚境内的犯罪
My people have jurisdiction over U.S. forces with respect
我的人拥有高于美军的司法权
to offenses committed whilst inside Australia.
我知道这个该死的协定
I know the damn treaty.
我的同胞被装在一个覆以国旗的盒子里
One of my countrymen is being shipped home
运送回家
in a flag-draped box.
我们在尽我们所能去查清原因
And we're doing everything we can to find out why.
-但这个案子是个联♥合♥行♥动♥ -不再是了
- But this case is a joint task force. - Not anymore.
如果Ryder上尉在R.A.N.服役期间
If Lieutenant Ryder arranged a murder-for-hire plot
策划了一场雇凶杀人的话 那现在就归我管了
while serving under the R.A.N., my turf now.
你不想让我们见Ryder
You want to withhold access to Ryder.
你想让
You want to make it
你的人和我的人对抗
your guy versus my guy.
那我要质疑你的优先权了
Then I got to question your priorities.
你去做你想做的事
You do what you're gonna do,
但是依我看 你退出这个案子了
but as far as I'm concerned, you're off this case.
有人很生气啊
Someone's mad.
是因为那个很漂亮的红发美女么
Is it 'cause of the pretty redhead?
是啊 她确实很那个什么
Yeah, she's pretty... something.
听起来像某个和我有血缘关系的深肤色女人
Sounds like a certain brunette I share a gene pool with.
哈
Huh.
不 连所在区号♥都不一样
No, not even in the same area code.
听着 你妈妈
Look, your mother...
是独一无二的
One of a kind.
她向前看了 我可以接受
But she's moved on, and I'm okay with that.
我也不急于
I'm also okay
找人取代她
not rushing to replace her.
我不是催你或者找人替代
I’m not asking you to rush or replace.
我只是想确认你没有借你的工作
I just want to make sure you're not using your work
和酒吧 来逃避
and the bar to... hide.
我想承认 女儿也可以担心父亲
I want to acknowledge that daughters can worry,
但是没有必要
but they don't have to.
我会好好的 我保证
I'm gonna be fine, promise.
杀手的笔记本电脑上有什么发现么
Anything useful on the hit man's laptop?
是的
Yeah.
我找到了一封邮件
So, I found an e-mail from whoever
来自下令袭击Colston的人 这封邮件
ordered the hit on Colston. It was placed
在Colston死亡两天后 被放进了草稿箱
in the draft folder two days after Colston was killed.
"尾款 明天放在老地方
"Final payment. Drop off tomorrow same place
-和上次一样" 上次是哪里 -这我不知道
- as last time." Where's last time? - I don't have that.
案子有突破么
Break in the case?
-没有 应该说是烦死了 -啊
- No, more like a pain in my ass. - Ugh.
找出"上一次"在哪儿
Find our where "last time" was.
兄弟 我不会创造奇迹啊
Man, I don't do miracles, man.
等了你好久了
Took you long enough.
你能不能告诉这位好警官
Now can you please tell this fine officer
我们俩是认识的
that we know each other?
也许可以打开手铐
Maybe ditch these bracelets?
破门侵入
Breaking and entering?
听我解释
Let me explain.
你还是没有改变 Ross P.
This is not change, Ross P.
这是一场误会
It's a misunderstanding.
听着 你还是老样子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表