把设备带离军舰是违反规定的
without permission is against regulation.
我们有序列号♥
We have a serial number.
你说过她升得很快
You said she moved up the ranks fast.
也许她触怒某人了
Maybe she stepped on someone's toes.
Jarrett是我们迄今为止最好的烹饪专家
Jarrett was the best Culinary Specialist we've ever had.
自从她开始为船员做饭
Morale's been at an all-time high
士气一直十分高涨
since she started cooking for the crew.
1300多人要吃饭 一天三顿
1,300 mouths to feed, three times a day.
这是全年无休的工作 但Jarrett接受了这个任务
It's 24/7 job and Jarrett was up for the task.
大家都很喜爱她
Everybody loved her.
Burke
Burke.
长官
Sir?
烹饪专家Burke 与Jarrett一起工作
CS Burke. He worked with Jarrett
他同意全力协助你们调查
and has agreed to cooperate fully.
Burke 你有没有看到Jarrett从船上拿了一个喷火枪
Burke, did you see Jarrett take a torch from the ship?
我们只是想查出是谁伤害了她
We're just trying to figure out who hurt her.
是的 她从船上拿了一个喷火枪
Yeah, she took a torch off ship.
但这仅仅是因为
But it was only because
她要在她家的餐厅下厨
she was going to cook at her family's restaurant.
我看着她亲自从储物柜里拿出来
I watched her pull it from her locker myself,
检查过后 就走了
check it, and then leave.
储物柜在哪里
Where's the locker?
在这边 女士
This way, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Hmm.
"DRC"
"DRC"?
派遣的心理恢复咨♥询♥师
Deployed Resiliency Counselor.
这是为了让海员们
It's resource for sailors
可以匿名和一名咨♥询♥师
to be able to speak anonymously with a counselor
聊他们的任何私人问题
about any personal issues they may be having.
她有和你聊过什么吗
She share any "issues" with you?
没有 但她看上去很焦虑
No, but she seemed worried.
前几天 她用座机往岸上
She's been making a lot of calls to shore
打了很多次电♥话♥
on the POTS line past couple of days.
打完之后总是很沮丧的样子
Always seems upset afterwards.
不管她担心的是什么
Whatever she was worried about,
都不像是和工作有关
it doesn't seem to be about the ship.
你拿到通话记录了吗
You get the records of those calls?
Sonja现在在通信室
Sonja's in the radio room now.
他们会给我们一份文件
They're gonna get us a file.
至于DRC Danielle从没约过咨♥询♥师见面
As for DRC, Danielle never made an appointment with a counselor.
所以她从船上给岸上打电♥话♥
So she's making ship-to-shore calls,
看起来很焦虑 没人知道原因吗
seems worried, no one knows why?
是的 一切都落到那个接触过喷火枪的人
Yeah, it all boils down to who had access to that torch.
喷火枪若不是在船上被人动了手脚
If it wasn't tampered with on board that ship,
那就是在岸上
had to be on shore.
医院有消息了
That's the hospital.
Danielle醒了 我现在过去
Danielle's awake. I'm heading over.
或许她可以帮我们弄清楚
Maybe she can help us figure out
是谁想杀害她
who tried to kill her.
你能解释一下你为什么侵犯
You want to explain why you were trespassing
政♥府♥资产吗
on government property?
我在调查一家
I was investigating a company
名叫"Channel工业"的公♥司♥
called Channel Industries.
你是说 这是政♥府♥所有吗
Are you saying it's a government front?
还轮不到你提问
We're asking the questions.
带你来是因为有人黑入了服务器场
You're here because someone hacked into a server farm.
听着 我是来执行NCIS官方调查的
Look, I am here on an official NCIS investigation.
你可以问Vance主任
Contact Director Vance.
是他允许你
He give you permission
给政♥府♥机构拍照的吗
to photograph this government facility?
这是华盛顿啊
This is Washington D.C.
大家不都这么做么
Isn't that what people do?
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
John Russo 国土安♥全♥局♥
John Russo, Homeland Security.
我看到你们已经向特别探员Brody
Well, I see you've been showing Special Agent Brody
展示了你们FBI的专属魅力
your patented FBI charm.
可惜 我们得带她回去
Sadly, we need her back.
这是国土安♥全♥局♥的行动
This a Homeland Security operation.
-嗯 -怎么没有人通知我们
- Mmm. - How come nobody notified us?
我现在就是通知你
I'm notifying you now.
以及你们的战略空军司令部
As well as your SAC.
Strategic Air Command
Brody探员是受我方委派来到华盛顿
Agent Brody came to D.C. under our authority.
她没说
She didn't mention it.
因为你不够友好
Maybe because you didn't ask nicely.
不用送了
No need walking us out.
你能告诉我怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what this is about?
我会的 但不是现在
Yeah, I will. Just not right now.
Butler和Lake探员会把你送回Stanbridge
Agents Butler and Lake will take you back to the Stanbridge.
我会在旅馆和你见面
I'll meet you at the hotel.
等等 你怎么知道我住哪儿
Wait a minute. How do you know where I'm staying?
就像我知道你在这儿一样
Same way I knew you'd be here.
相信我 国土安♥全♥局♥和你们一样
Believe me, DHS is just as interested
想知道Matthews上将发生了什么事
in what happened to General Matthews as you are.
我们目前不想让FBI参与进来
We'd just rather not involve the FBI for now.
祸从口出就完了
Loose lips and all.
对了 欢迎你的到来
By the way, you're welcome.
我给你带了些甜菜沙拉
So I brought you some beet salad
我最爱的虾和粗燕麦粉
my favorite shrimp and grits,
还有Willa Jean送给你的一大袋糖果
and then a whole bunch of sweets from Willa Jean.
我们可不能
We can't have
让这个城市最出色的大厨吃医院餐
the brightest chef in the city eating hospital food.
我们会让你很快好起来
We're gonna get you up and at 'em
吃东西 下厨 Danielle
and cooking in no time, Danielle.
谢谢你 John
Thanks, John.
闻起来棒极了 Besh先生
Smells awful good in here, Mr. Besh.
嗨 King 你好吗
Hey, King, how are you?
很好 John 很高兴见到你
Good, John. Good seeing you.
-谢谢你来 -哦 谢谢你
- Thanks for being here. - Oh, listen, thank you.
Danielle
Danielle...
我是特别探员Pride
I'm Special Agent Pride.
海军犯罪调查处
NCIS.
感觉还好吗
How you doing?
还不错
I'm okay.
我能单独和你
Could I talk to you alone
聊几分钟吗
for a few minutes?
当然
Yeah, sure.
-自己当心 -好的
- Take care. - Okay.
-谢谢 John -我们跟你一起出去
- Thanks, John. - We'll walk you out.
我们就在外面 Danielle
We'll be right outside, Danielle.
你一直都这么勇敢吗
You always put on a brave face?
我可是一名海员
I'm a sailor.
你也是昨天晚上
You were also the target
被谋害的目标
last night.
有人
Someone sabotaged
对你使用的喷火枪做了手脚
the torch you were using.
你能想到有谁
Can you think of anyone else
可能接触过喷火枪呢
who might have had access to it?
只有我
Just me.
你的同事说 你很有安全意识...
Your co-worker said you are safety-conscious, so...
你去船上了吗
You went to the ship?
Estes上校会因为我拿走那东西
Captain Estes is going to take me to captain's mast
而送我去听证会的
for removing that thing.
Danielle 我们的法证科学家说
Danielle, our forensic specialist said
这像是蓄意破坏
it looks like sabotage.
他是厨师吗
He a cook?
呃
Uh...
跟我说说DRC吧
Tell me about DRC.
你有想过 联♥系♥心理咨♥询♥师吗
You were thinking about, uh, contacting a counselor?
跟你打的那些不愉快的电♥话♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表