These have been mailed to me anonymously.
这让你被叫做"狙击杀手"么
Does that make you the Jackal?
中学时候的外号♥ 是个很长的故事
Nickname in high school.Long story.
我的外号♥是灰胡桃先生
Mine was Mr. Butternut.
也是个 很长的故事
Also... long story.
你那时看上去很开心
Looks like you had fun back then.
是的,只不过我原本
Yeah, only I wasn't in
不在这些照片上
the original version of these photos.
我想有人修改过这些照片
I think someone altered them.
这个图像修复得太完美了
Well, the inpainting is perfect.
还有接缝裁剪
Seam carving, too.
你
Are you...
确定这不是你么
sure this isn't you?
这些都是我姐姐的朋友
These are all my sister's friends.
她已经去世了
The one who passed away.
在她去世后 他们把我加到了她的位置
They added me in her place,after she died.
你可以追踪到这些照片的来源么
Is there any way you can track where these came from?
当然 我 我很乐意查一下
Yeah. No, I'm-I'm happy
to take a look.
谢谢了 哦 实际上
Thank you.Oh, actually, you know what,
我也有件事
I also have a bit of a favor.
说吧
Shoot.
我听说了海豹突击队的人怎么说Penn的
I heard what the SEALs said about Penn,
关于他如何伪造新闻来源
about how he falsified sources
还有那让他被炒鱿鱼了 但那不是真的
and it got him fired,but that's not the truth.
Penn从报社辞职了 因为那时他们想要编辑
Penn quit the newspaper when they tried to edit a story
他正在写的一个故事 他很正直
that he was writing.He had integrity.
Penn 对你很重要
Penn was important to you.
是的 前一阵子 他 他写了在伊♥拉♥克♥的承包商
Yeah, a while ago, he-he wrote about these contractors in Iraq
拿回扣的事 他花了两年时间
who were taking kickbacks.Took him two years to
单枪匹马 追踪丑闻 直到找出几个国会议员
singlehandedly trace the scandal back to several congressmen.
当其他人都离开的时候 只有他看到阴谋
He saw a conspiracy when everyone else turned away.
Penn有事情想告诉我们
Penn had a voice.
让我们找出他想要说什么
Let's find out what he wanted to say.
这个人 叫Penn么 我不太清楚
This man-- his name is Penn? I don't know,
他可能来过 也可能没来过 我们有很多顾客
maybe he came in, maybe not, we have a lot of customers.
对
Yeah, well,
但这周连续三天都来吃午饭的顾客可不多
not many came in for lunch three days in a row this week.
-他肯定很喜欢我的手艺 -你的名字是Edgar Baco
- He must have liked my cooking. - Your name's Edgar Baco.
这是你的地盘 我和这儿的两位服务员聊过
This is your place. I spoke with two of your waitresses,
她们都证实
they both confirmed that Penn
Penn来找过你
came in to see you.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
过段时间 我也会死
Soon I will be, too.
死亡的阴影 从玻利维亚的San Martel开始
Because... death is following me
就跟着我
all the way from San Martel, Bolivia.
这就是Penn来见你的原因么
That why Penn came to see you?
他对San Martel屠♥杀♥十分好奇
He was curious about the tragedy of San Martel.
你也是么
You are, too?
我知道人♥民♥军对你们小镇做的事情
I know about what the People's Army did to your town.
人♥民♥军需要钱求得毒枭的庇护
Well, the PA demanded money for protection from the cartels.
他们效忠的人十分强大
The very men they worked for.
我们的生命就是微不足道的
Our lives were worthless.
直到美国♥军♥队干预此事
Until the U.S. military intervened.
没错 美国人来了
Yes, the Americans came.
他们告诉我们没什么可以担忧的了
They told us we had nothing left to worry about.
他们将阻止人♥民♥军的暴行
The PA would be stopped.
但这只是一个谎言
That turned out to be a lie.
一天清晨 一个男人来了
A man came early in the morning.
他围捕了我们中7位领袖
He rounded up seven of our leaders
指控他们与敌军勾结
and accused them of cooperating with the enemy.
他枪决了他们 割下了他们的舌头
He shot them, cut out their tongues.
那个人是人♥民♥军的一员
One of the People's Army.
并不是
No.
他是你们当中的一员
He was one of yours.
派来保护我们的人
Sent to protect us.
有流言说 人♥民♥军收买♥♥了他
The rumor was that the PA paid him off.
传达一个消息
To send a message.
提醒我们 我们将时刻面临威胁
To remind us that we would never be safe again.
我离开了 来到了这里
I-I left, I... came here.
这里有很多友善的人
Where good people like you
仍被世界的野蛮所激怒
are still outraged by the savagery of the world.
还有人能证实你的话么
Is there anyone else who can confirm your story?
有[西班牙语]
Sí.
Travis Dalton
Travis Dalton.
去问问他
Speak to him.
他会和你说的
He'll tell you.
我是Westmar救济组的总经理
I've been managing director of The Westmar Relief Group
到现在 大概有3年了吧
now for, uh, about three years.
我们会向拉丁美洲战争和贫困重灾区
We provide food, medicine, support
提供食物 药品和支援
to Latin Americans hardest hit by war and poverty.
像Edgar Baco这样的人么
People like Edgar Baco?
我们把Edgar Baco从玻利维亚带回来
We brought Edgar back from Bolivia.
帮他开了一家饭店
Helped set him up his restaurant.
美国梦嘛
The American dream.
在San Martel屠♥杀♥后么
After San Martel?
海军派你来的么
The Navy send you?
没人派我来 Dalton先生
Nobody sends me, Mr. Dalton.
我来这儿是为了调查Jonah Penn的谋杀案
I'm here investigating the murder of Jonah Penn.
Penn正在调查一个事件
Penn was working on a story.
我们认为他的死
We think he was killed
和他正在调查的
because what he was writing about
在San Martel的一次军事行动有关
had to do with a military operation in San Martel.
有些故事是太危险了 不能被别人发现
Well, some stories are just too dangerous to tell.
比如处决了7个人么
Like the execution of seven men?
就是你们海军当中的某人干的
By someone on your people's payroll.
你有证据证明么
You got proof of that?
这就是证据
Here's your proof.
这就是Jonah Penn正在写的内容
It's what Jonah Penn was writing about.
看那儿
There.
付钱杀人
The money shot.
你看看那个标记
Check the insignia.
海豹突击队
SEALs.
-你给海军看过这些么 -我刚刚
- You show these photos to the Navy? - I just got 'em.
从Jonah Penn那儿拿来的
From Jonah Penn.
他上周把这些带给我
He brought these to me last week,
并且要我把所见告诉他
asked me to tell him what I saw.
Penn从哪里拿到这些照片的
And where did Penn get the photos?
他不愿透露
Wouldn't tell me.
即使他告诉我了 我也不会告诉给你的
And even if he did, I wouldn't tell you.
谈论这个
Talking about this...
能让我成为
could make me
杀手的下一个目标
your killer's next victim.
现在 如果Baco和Dalton说的是真的
Now, if what Baco and Dalton say is true,
那我们就不再是调查一桩谋杀案了
we're not just investigating a murder anymore.
没错 这是一件战争罪
Yeah, it's a war crime.
别啊 回信息去吧
No, go ahead and respond.
不应该让银行女孩等着
Shouldn't let the banker girl wait.
她是女士不是女孩 我可以应付
She's a banker lady. And I'm good.
你是指"可以应付"第二次约会呢
“Good” like she gets a second date
-还是"可以应付"与她分手 -我们能谈工作么
- or “good” like it's over? - Can we focus here?
-我不知道 你说呢 -了解到了
- I don't know, can we? - Okay,
影子分队的六位现役海豹突击队员
of the six active duty SEALs
其中四个目前驻扎在海外
billeted to Shadow Unit, four are deployed overseas.
一个在过去的72小时内
One has been in wilderness
在荒野中进行求生训练
survival training for the past 72 hours.
-那最后一个呢 -Wyatt Granier士官
- And the last member? - Petty Officer
最近因为出现情绪低落和不稳定的迹象
Wyatt Granier. Recently put into treatment for showing
正在接受治疗
signs of depression and instability.
-住在西提区 -已经发布了通缉令 我们去找他
- Lives on the Westbank. - Got a bolo out. Let's find him.
您所呼叫的用户
The cellular customer you are trying to reach
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表