Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
他懂手语
He knows sign?
是的
Yeah.
Luca已经有点
Luca is drawn to...
走火入魔了
strays.
他看到有人遇到
Anyone with
任何倒霉事
a hard-luck case
或者伤心事
and a sob story.
都想去帮忙
He wants to help them.
这不是你的专利吗 Abby
Isn't that what you do, Abby?
我看的是美好一面
I look on the bright side.
这就是一回事 Abby
That's the same thing, Abby.
不 我们不一样
No, it's not.
我看到光明的一面
I look on the bright side,
但是我知道世界上还有黑暗面
but I acknowledge the fact that there is a dark side.
你就有点
You are just...
太 太阳光了
all... all... all sunshine.
我之前还没意识到会有人比Abby更正能量
I didn't realize there was someone more positive than Abby.
正是这种正能量给他带来了麻烦
And it gets him in trouble.
尤其是与女性相处的时候
Especially with women.
我不用你的帮助
Well, I don't need your help.
宠物收养所的主人
Pet shelter owner.
哦 她说过如果我拿不到6个朋友的投资
Oh. She said they'd have to put down all of the animals
他们就要拿走所有的动物
if I didn't get six of my friends to invest.
庞氏骗局罢了
[注:指骗人向虚设的企业投资,以后来投资者的钱作为快速盈利付给最初投资者以诱使更多人上当]
It was a Ponzi scheme.
我试图帮别人
I try to help people.
正如我告诉了Gibbs探员
And, like I've told Agent Gibbs,
Eva与众不同
Eva's different.
她摆脱了一名暴♥力♥倾向的老公
She's running away from an abusive husband,
我们在教堂里的祷告小组认识
and we connected in a prayer group at church.
她为人诚实
She's honest.
所以在你公♥寓♥里面发现的
So the guns, the money,
枪♥支♥ 钱款和窃听装置
listening device found in your apartment...
不是我的也不是她的
Not mine and not hers.
有人诬陷我 将她置于危险之中
Someone's setting me up, and it's putting her in danger.
所以你才不肯说的吗
That's why you wouldn't talk?
听着 我为Jenner Blye掌厨
Look, I cook for Jenner Blye,
全世界最有创新头脑的人
the most innovative man in the world.
他一直受到群众监督 还有商业间谍的困扰
He's constantly under public scrutiny, corporate espionage.
我是负责饭菜 但我真不知道
I serve dinner, but I have no idea
Blye先生到底谈论了什么
what Mr. Blye discusses over it.
现在你们愿意帮我找到Eva并且保护他吗
Now, will you help me find Eva and protect her?
你有给她打过电♥话♥吗
Have you tried calling her?
基本上她找我
She mostly calls me.
她经常改号♥码
She changes cell phones a lot.
有照片吗
Do you have a picture?
她不让我拍照
She won't let me take pictures.
只是为了防止她前夫找来
Just in case her ex ever comes around.
好吧 那她有
Okay, so does she have,
恩
um,
有说过她姓什么吗
say, a... last name?
对
Yeah,
她百分百利用了他
she definitely took advantage of him.
听起来的确是这样
Sounds like it.
有人想窃取Jenner Blye的技术机密
Someone wants to steal tech secrets from Jenner Blye,
他们窃听了他的私人♥大♥厨
and they bug his personal chef.
对 大厨或许不会在会议厅
Yeah. The chef may not be in the meeting,
但一定会在房♥子里
but he's in the house.
可怜的Luca
Poor Luca.
哦
Oh.
哦 你也有在一段感情里被利用吗 Tony
You, uh, been used in a relationship, there, Tony?
或者你利用别人吗
Or vice versa?
无可奉告
No comment.
还历历在目吗
Wounds are still fresh?
你有继续跟进弟弟的故事吗
You follow up on the rest of little brother's story?
有 并且符合实际
Yes, and it checks out.
旅店老板说看到了他离开
Motel owner said he saw him leave the place.
他似乎闷闷不乐 心不在焉
Seemed out of it. He was missing a shoe.
我们发现Eva带Luca出门
We figure Eva took out Luca
然后让他摸不着头脑
and then put the mystery man in his place.
我们确定这女人留住在Luca的住所吗
Are we sure this woman stayed at Luca's place?
说她已经住了2周了
Said she's been crashing for the last two weeks.
谁能呆在别人的房♥子里2周
Who stays at someone's house for two weeks
还不留下任何蛛丝马迹的
and doesn't leave any fingerprints or hair?
这女人不想暴露身份
This woman didn't want to be identified.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
她蛮可爱的
She cute.
你找到照片了吗
You found a picture?
不尽然
Not exactly.
恩
Hmm.
你能用这个吗
You can use this?
我们一直利用画家的素描
We use artist sketches all the time.
从目击者记忆中的那些素描
And those are just from witnesses' memories.
这个画家对他有非常可观的描绘
This artist had the subject right in front of him.
这是副卡♥通♥画 Abby
It's a cartoon, Abby.
对 它放大了重要的细节
Yeah, it exaggerates key features.
我只要把它们变回原来的样子
I just have to pull them back.
因为我知道Luca长什么样
And because I know what Luca actually looks like,
我就有这名画家如何放大细节的基准了
I have a baseline for how the artist exaggerates.
哈 起作用了
Ah. It works.
-当然有用啦 -那她是谁
-Of course it works. -Well, who is she?
我正在匹配数据库
I'm looking for database matches right now.
好快 简直超级快
That was fast. That was, like, super fast.
-那不是很好吗 -不是这样子的
-Well, that's good, right? -Not really.
Eva分别在4个不同的部门数据库都有记录
Eva's in four different agency databases.
有第五个了
Make that five.
包括我们的数据库
Including ours.
为什么
Why?
因为Eva Azarova效力于
Because Eva Azarova works for
俄♥罗♥斯♥外交顾问 Anton Pavlenko
Russian Diplomatic Counselor Anton Pavlenko.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她都没有口音
She doesn't have an accent.
中情局 国安局 国土安♥全♥部♥ 国际刑♥警♥
CIA, NSA, Homeland and Interpol
都有符合她描述的化名
all have aliases matching her description.
他们没法完全确定 但是相当有可能
They can't confirm it, but it's pretty clear
她是一名潜伏特工 她在利用你
she's a sleeper agent and she's using you.
她一定有什么理由吧
Well, she must have a good reason.
Luca 我们和她的上司交过手
Luca, we've worked with her boss before.
那他是个好人吧
So he's a good guy, then.
只有当事情让他满意的时候
Only when it suits him.
Gibbs 你觉得是Pavlenko在背后指使这事吗
Gibbs, you think Pavlenko's behind all this?
我们会查清楚的
We're gonna find out.
通过找到Eva
By finding Eva.
我保证她会解释清楚的
I'm sure she'll explain everything.
我保证她已经远走高飞了
And I'm sure she is long gone by now.
她会先打电♥话♥给我的
She would've called me first.
喂
Hello?
Eva
Eva.
你还好吗 发生了...
You okay? What's going...
我很好 Luca
I'm fine, Luca.
她找你
She's calling for you.
我是Gibbs
Yeah, it's Gibbs.
Gibbs探员 你好
Agent Gibbs, hello.
既然NCIS接案了
Now that NCIS is involved,
毫无疑问你们发现我的身份了
no doubt you've found out who I am
和我的上司了
and who I work for.
你打算像你利用Luca一样来玩我吗
Yeah. You planning on using me like you're using Luca?
嘿 等等
Now, wait a minute.
Anton告诉我
Anton told me
你并不健谈
you aren't one for small talk.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表