You know, you're wrong.
你以为我不明白
About me not getting it.
我也失去过
I've had loss.
也许和你的情况不一样 但
Maybe not what happened to you, but...
这么说吧 有个我爱的人 然后...
let's just say there was someone special, and...
嘘
Shh!
不是吧 我在吐露心声
Really? I'm opening up.
断了的树枝
Broken branch.
Jansen不会留下这样的记号♥
Jansen knows better than to leave a mark like that.
是故意的
Yeah, he planted it.
还有所有我们看到的其他记号♥
And every other sign we've seen.
他在追踪我们
He's tracking us.
怎么 这是件好事么
And that's good how?
我们还没死
We're still not dead,
而且他还没离开
and he's still not gone.
好像我需要帮助似的
Like I need help.
Patton 你已经尝试进入Penn的云存储空间
Patton, you've been trying to get into Penn's cloud
-大概两天了吧 -那家伙是个偏执狂
- for, like, two days. - Dude was deeply paranoid.
我说的是阴谋论加上51区的那种偏执
I'm talking black-helicopter- multipliled-by-Area 51 paranoid.
51区是美国政♥府♥最高机密
-他是个怪人 -等等 我就像那句话
- He was a kook. - Whoa, hold on, I resemble that remark.
是的 所以我才借用你的怀疑怪人的账号♥
Yeah, you do-- that's why I borrowed your Skep-Kook profile.
怀疑和阴谋好吧
Skep-Con, okay?
等下 你盗用了我的身份
Wait, you stole my identity?
挪用 非常感谢 它起作用了
Appropriated, thank you very much. And it paid off.
原来Penn准备在可能死的那天
Turns out Penn was preparing
写一条新闻
for the day he might die over a story.
他有一个后门可以进入他的文件
He had a back door into his files.
密匙可以进入
Secret encryption key to gain entry.
Penn把钥匙留在各种广泛的漏洞里
Penn left pieces of the key with various far-flung freaks.
可以访问了
Just got access.
下载中
Downloading now.
相同的照片
Same photos,
但是这些没有处理过
but they haven't been doctored.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's happening?
文件在消失
The files are disappearing.
有人在入侵 他们
Someone's hacking in. They piggypacked
在合并你的进程 我要设个防火墙
onto your session. I'll set up
试试把未被删除的
a firewall, try to download
下载下来
what hasn't been deleted yet.
你能追踪一下攻击者么
Can you track the attack?
我正在追踪
I'm tracing it now.
没人可以远程干扰Patton Plame
Nobody messes with Patton Plame
-在他自己的地盘 -我给Pride打电♥话♥
- in his own house. - I'm calling Pride.
如你所说 我们正朝北走
We're heading north like you told us.
我们需要黑客的确切地址
We need this hacker's exact address.
正在查 马上找到IP了
Working on it. Getting a bead on the IP's now.
-快点 我快输了 -别逼我
- Hurry up, I'm losing the battle here. - Don't stress me out.
别逼你么 我可是黑客和所有Penn文件
Don't stress you out? I'm the only thing
之间的唯一连接
standing between some hacker and all of Penn's files.
我们已经失去了20%的文件
We already lost 20%.
-集中注意 伙计们 -我在努力
- Focus, guys. - I'm trying.
-这家伙很厉害 -对 他正在摧毁
- This guy is good. - Yeah, he's tearing down
我搭建的所有防火墙 就像撕卷烟纸一样
every firewall I put up like it's made out of rice paper.
-40%的文件没了 -我知道 我知道
- 40% of the files are gone now. - I know, I know!
我正在追踪一个地址
I'm zooming in on an address.
-50%没了 -你们往
- 50% gone. - I need you to head
Bayou路的方向走
towards Bayou Road.
-地址 -等下
- Address. - Hold on.
-70% -你能不能别说百分数了
- 70%. - Would you stop saying percent?
找到了
Got it--
Bayou路2523号♥ 喔耶
2523 Bayou Road. Yes!
举起手来
Hands up!
离开电脑 现在举起手来
Get away from the computer. Get your hands up now!
放松点
It's all right.
我们是一边的
We're on the same side.
很高兴再次见到你 Pride探员
Nice to see you again, Agent Pride.
我是CIA的
I'm CIA.
查了你的背景 那部分不是机密
Looked into your background, parts that aren't classified.
前美国突击队队员 麻省理工的硕士毕业
Former Army Ranger. Masters from MIT.
大概我是个超人吧
Guess I'm an overachiever.
还有特殊技能
With a particular set of skills.
专业登山员
Expert climber.
意味着你能吊绳爬下楼
Means you could rappel down a building.
电脑专家
Computer specialist.
说明你能侵入他人计算机
Means you can hack.
还有那个组织 Westmar救济组
And the organization Westmar Relief Group.
CIA可是把它列在名单前列
CIA set it up as a front.
让你负责Sawback行动
Put you in charge of Operation Sawback.
你被派遣到玻利维亚
You were sent down to Bolivia to
与人♥民♥军作战
fight the People's Army.
保护当地居民
To look after the locals.
但因为某些原因
But for some reason,
你成了某些阻碍
you became part of the problem.
屠♥杀♥发生的时候 我都不在那个国家
Wasn't even in country when that massacre occurred.
但是你把这件事隐藏起来
But you covered it up.
真会编
Fascinating story.
San Martel屠♥杀♥ 死了七个人
Massacre in San Martel. Seven men dead.
舌头被割掉了
Tongues cut out.
真实的照片 伪造的照片
Real photo. Fake photo.
海豹突击队员 是之后
The SEAL was put in later.
-你放进去的 -我们在你的硬盘里
- By you. - We found evidence
找到了你窜改这些照片的证据
on your hard drive that you doctored these.
想解释么
Care to explain?
我很想 但是
Well, I'd love to, but...
这是机密
it's compartmented.
换句话说 如果你告诉我们 你就得杀了我们
In other words, you'd tell us, but then you'd have to kill us.
就像你对待Jonah Penn和
Just like Jonah Penn...
Granier士官一样
Petty Officer Granier?
他们二人都因为San Martel屠♥杀♥被害
Both murdered because of San Martel.
舌头被切掉 因为他们知道得太多
Tongues cut out because they knew too much.
这是给世界的信息 也是给我们的信息
Message to the world. Message to us as well.
把所有的证据指向Jansen
Make all signs point to Jansen.
为了保证这一点
And just to be sure...
他在Granier的后备箱里放了
he put a strand of Jansen's hair
一缕Jansen的头发
in Granier's trunk.
一派胡言
Lot of big talk.
毫无证据
No proof.
我们有杀害Granier的
We have skin cells
凶手的皮肤细胞
from the man who killed Granier.
一旦我们提取了你的DNA
Soon as we get your DNA back,
我们会做匹配
we'll make a match
而你的表演 到此结束
and your time will be up.
说到时间
Speaking of time...
上午九点到现在
I haven't checked in with my colleagues at CIA
我还没有向我CIA的同事报到
since 9:00 a.m.
他们可能会花几个小时才能发现
It'll take 'em a couple of hours to realize
我在你们的看管下
I'm in your custody.
然后我们的律师会和你们的律师联♥系♥
Then our lawyers will call yours,
提醒他们需要CIA的机密权限
remind them of the CIA mandate for secrecy.
到那时
Until then...
Dalton是对的
Dalton is right.
如果我们不能让Jansen说实话 CIA会迅速将他转移
CIA will whisk him away if we don't get Jansen to talk.
我们得先找到他
We got to find him first,
查清楚他到底是目击者还是同谋
figure out if he's a witness or an accomplice.
哦 收到 我也明白了
Oh, I got it. I so got it.
所以我仔细检查了这些未修改的
So I took a deeper look at those undoctored photos
屠♥杀♥照片 顺便提一下
from the massacre. Which, by the way--
有顶级设备照的照片 我是说
taken with top-notch equipment. I mean,
这些东西之间的差别
these contrast on these things...
不管怎样 我有仔仔细细地研究
Regardless, I've been studying them up close,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表