I'll bet you a penny,
我给他做检查时 会发现...
when I get him on the table, I'll find...
-指甲印是一样的 -嗯
- It's the same pattern. - Mm-hmm.
Wade是对的
Wade was right.
Mateo和Barrios身上的指甲印是一样的
Same fingernail pattern for both Mateo and Barrios.
掐死他们两个的另有其人
So someone else strangled both of 'em.
我们又得重头来过
And we're back to square one.
我们知道Mateo牵扯进了偷渡集团
Well, we know Mateo was involved in the coyote ring,
所以一定和那伙人有关
so it must be something do with that.
但我们不知道为什么Mateo会牵扯进去
But we got no idea why Mateo was involved.
甚至不知道
And even less of a clue
为什么有人要杀了他和Barrios
why someone would want to kill him and Barrios.
我们还有别的线索可以跟进吗
I mean, do we have anything else to go on?
在Mateo的抽屉里找到这个
Found these in Mateo's drawers.
在一堆文件中
In a stack of papers.
一系列现金电汇到一个洪都拉斯的银行账号♥
Series of cash wire transfers to a bank account in Honduras.
每周几百美元
Few hundred dollars every week.
我们去查看金额
Are we looking at pay-outs
汇给了哪一个偷渡分子
to someone else in the coyote ring?
可能是有杀人动机的某个人
Maybe someone with a motive.
我已经打电♥话♥给银行
I've put a call in to the bank
看看谁是账户持有人
to see who owns the account.
但愿这回不是个死胡同
Well, let's hope it's not another dead end.
嘿
Hey...
你们有聚会 怎么没人喊上我
y'all having a party, ain't nobody call me?
此刻来杯酒还真是个不错的主意
A drink sounds like a really good idea right now.
我说目前我们需要保持清醒
Well, I say we stay sober for the time being,
因为我得到一个
'cause I got something that's gonna
会让你们振奋的消息
lift your spirits right up.
一封特快正在飞来
Special delivery flying in.
这是什么
What am I looking at, here?
这是海岸警卫队的巡逻路线 我不得不
This is Coast Guard's patrol routes. I had to go
深入Mateo的垃圾邮件箱才能发现他们
Dumpster diving through Mateo's e-trash to find 'em.
格兰德艾尔的路线
Routes for Grand Isle Port.
就是移♥民♥入境的地方
That's where the immigrants came in.
日期是1月16日
Dated January 16.
他们抵达那晚
The night they arrived.
所以如果这是
So if the routes are where
移♥民♥抵达的路线 Barrios是利用
the immigrants arrived, was Barrios using
Mateo的情报来接船吗
Mateo's Intel to get the boat in?
有可能
Maybe.
但是Mateo热心于他的工作
But Mateo cared about his work.
还有社区
And the community.
我觉得这说不通啊
I mean, something doesn't make sense.
我们需要做的就是找到"1821"的其他人
What we need to do is find someone else in the 1821s.
他们在背后操控偷渡集团
They're behind the coyote ring.
他们可能有一些信息
They might have some info.
或许我可以帮你们这个忙
Maybe I can help you with this.
我在Mateo的垃圾邮件箱里找到第二封邮件
I found a second file in Mateo's trash.
这是同一区的海岸警卫队巡逻路线
It's the Coast Guard routes for the same area,
但这个的日期是1月19日 也就是今天
but this one is dated January 19-- that's today.
另外一船移♥民♥
Another shipment of immigrants.
而且是找到"1821"成员的好地方
And a good place to find an 1821.
快点 快 我们走(西班牙语)
Apurante, andale. Vamanos!
快点 走 快(西班牙语)
Apurate... vamonos, apurante.
快点(西班牙语)
Apurante.
美国海岸警卫队 趴在地上
U.S. Coast Guard! Get down on the ground!
海军犯罪调查处 趴下
NCIS! Get down!
警♥察♥(西班牙语)
Policía!
趴下 都趴下
Get down. Get down.
趴好了 举起手
Get down. Hands up.
都趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
全都趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
NCIS
NCIS!
出来
Come out of there!
有人逃跑了
We got a runner!
我在追他
I'm on him!
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Stop!
站住
You stop!
趴好
Stay down on the ground!
-把你的手放在我可以看到的地方 -好
- Get your hands where I can see 'em! - Okay!
-举起手来 举起手来 -好好 别开枪
- Get 'em up! Keep 'em up! - Okay, okay, don't shoot!
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
Victor
Victor?
Pride从他嘴里套出什么了吗
Pride get anything out of him?
保持沉默
All clammed up.
一个字也不说
Won't say word one.
Pride让他一个人在那里待着
Pride's gonna let him stay in there and stew for a while.
Victor到底在那儿做什么
I mean, what the heck was Victor doing there, anyway?
我还有个问题要问你
Here's another question for you.
你知道Victor和Mateo
Did you know anything about
还有个妹妹吗
Victor and having a sister?
妹妹 不知道
A sister? No.
我打电♥话♥给洪都拉斯的银行
I called that bank in Honduras.
发现Mateo把钱汇给Claudia Ortega
Turns out Mateo's wire transfers were to a Claudia Ortega.
他的妹妹
His little sister.
今年18岁 住在乔洛马
She's 18, lives in Choloma.
他们为何对她只字不提
Why didn't they ever mention that?
还有一件很奇怪的事
Here's the other thing that's strange.
她失踪了
She's missing.
我打电♥话♥到她的公♥寓♥
I called her apartment building;
已经五天没有人见过她了
no one has seen her in five days.
我去跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
我知道Claudia了
I know about Claudia.
有人抓了她吗
Does someone have her?
她有危险吗
Is she in danger?
该死 Victor 快跟我说啊
Damn it, Victor, you gotta talk to me!
我没有什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
我是唯一能帮你的人
Look, I'm the only one that can help you.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我只知道 你和他们一起工作
For all I know, you're working with them.
因为这个 你才不对我坦白吗
Is that why you're not being straight with me?
怎么
What?
你认为我是同谋吗
You think I'm corrupt?
我不能相信任何人
I can't trust anyone.
你觉得
Well, how far do you think
你还能撑多久
that's gonna get you?
嗯
Hmm?
因为不管发生什么
'Cause whatever's going on,
你不可能独自完成它
you can't do it alone.
听着 Victor
Look, Victor.
我们刚见面时
When we met...
我就跟你说过我的哥哥
...I told you about my brother.
你我都知道
You and I both know
照顾好家人有多重要
how important it is to take care of family.
Edgar Barrios
Edgar Barrios.
他的人在洪都拉斯
His people in Honduras.
他们抓了Claudia
They have Claudia.
她怎么会和Barrios扯上关系的
Why is she involved with Barrios?
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
我们离开洪都拉斯时 Claudia还太小
Claudia was too young when we left Honduras.
那样的旅途
The journey.
她撑不过来的
She wouldn't have made it.
我们尝试通过合法途径带她出来
We tried to bring her out the legal way,
但是由于洪都拉斯现在太乱了
but with all the violence at home now,
我母亲决心一定要让她离开那儿
my mother decided that she had to get her out.
所以你母亲去找了Barrios
So your mom went to Barrios.
她甚至清空了Mateo的银行账户
She even emptied Mateo's bank account.
于是Mateo
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表