平常的聊天而已
Usual chatter.
没什么特别的事情
Nothing out of the ordinary.
这是华盛顿的作风 出于严谨的考虑
It's DC acting out of an abundance of caution.
尤其是
Well, especially after
发生了Matthews一事之后
what happened with Matthews.
这话什么意思 有什么关联吗
What-what do you mean? What's the connection?
应该没有
Probably nothing.
但是国土安♥全♥部♥想确保
But DHS wants to make sure
没有人试图抹黑他
nobody was trying to discredit him in hopes
让我们无法建立这个办公处
that we wouldn't still open this office.
同样 是为了面面俱到
Again, covering bases.
我想借用Brody一会儿
I'm gonna grab Brody for a second,
-可以吗 -当然
- do you mind? - Sure.
我们从这儿走
We'll just go out here.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you all.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我觉得她喜欢他
I think she likes him.
不
No,
我觉得是他喜欢她
I think he likes her.
我觉得你们两个需要
I think the two of you need to
去拿Greene的特别行动任务的阅读权限
get us read into Greene's special ops missions.
收到
Copy that.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
So, did you get my texts?
-收到了 -那好
- Yeah. - Right.
当有人给你发信息
See, when someone texts you,
通常收信息的人
normally the other person texts back
会很快回复
fairly quickly.
应该是这么进行的吧
That's kind of how it works.
我知道 抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
我只是 不知道怎么回复
I just, I didn't know how to respond.
你在华盛顿 而我在这里
With you in DC and me here.
不是你的原因 我只是...
It's not you, I just...
我还没有做好约会的准备 仅此而已
I'm not ready to date yet, that's all.
还在经历某些事情
Kind of going through something.
说得很合理
That's fair enough.
但这并不是我给你发短♥信♥的原因
That's actually not why I was texting you.
不是吗
It's not?
不是 别误会
No, don't get me wrong.
我很愿意带你去喝东西或吃饭
Listen, I'd love to take you for drinks or dinner,
但实际上我当时是在寻求帮助
but really I was looking for some help.
因为我知道要来城里
'Cause I knew I was coming to town,
我想着也许你会愿意
I was hoping you might be willing
带我熟悉下环境
to give me the lay of the land.
哦
Oh.
和Greene的指挥官约好了
Got an appointment with Greene's CO,
他说会给我们权限去查那些特殊任务的资料
said he could get us access to those special ops missions.
很好
Good.
希望能有发现
Hopefully something will turn up.
哦
Ah.
与此同时
Meantime...
缩小潜水船可能的位置
Narrow down where the dive boat might be?
这可不容易
It's not easy,
尤其是 墨西哥湾
especially considering the Gulf
覆盖60多万平方英里
is over 600,000 square miles.
还要考虑到
That's before you even factor in
潮汐运动 水流和风等影响因素
tidal projections, current patterns, wind,
才能确定受害人可能的遇害位置
for both where the victim might've been killed,
以及船只可能的停泊位置
and where the boat might've drifted from.
时间不等人 Sebastian
Tick-tock, Sebastian.
好 抱歉 我试着研究所有的可能因素
Right, sorry, I'm trying to work on the whole rambling thing.
无论如何 感谢海岸护卫队的朋友们
Anyway, uh, thanks to our Coast Guard friends,
还有他们非常先进的SAROPS...
and they're pretty snazzy SAROPS program...
搜救优化计划系统
我生成了一个概率格子
I was able to generate a probability grid.
每个格子代表一个潜在的搜索区域
So each grid represents a potential search area.
绿色格子代表Greene军士长可能的潜水位置
Green for where Chief Greene might have been diving,
红色格子代表
and the Red is...
不好意思 这位是
I'm sorry, uh, who-who's that?
哦 Russo探员 这是我们的法证科学家 Sebastian
Oh, Agent Russo, this is our forensic scientist, Sebastian.
很高兴见到你 Sebastian
Nice to meet you, Sebastian.
Russo探员
Agent Russo.
呃 是华盛顿的Russo探员吗
Uh, as in DC Agent Russo?
-呃 是的 -呃...
- Uh, yeah. - Uh...
我要...
I'm gonna...
我要带他出去一下
I'm gonna show him out.
红色的格子 Sebastian
Red grid, Sebastian.
什么 哦对 抱歉
Hmm? Yeah, uh, sorry.
红色的格子代表
The, uh, the red grids are the areas
最有可能找到潜水船的区域
of the highest probability of finding the dive boat.
如果船还在的话
If it's still upright, that is.
呃 昨晚有几次大型的涨潮
Uh, there was some pretty big swells last night.
我们之前知道Russo要来吗
Did we know that Russo was coming?
谢了 Sebastian
Thanks, Sebastian.
Brody和我去配合海岸护卫队
Brody and I will coordinate with Coast Guard,
试着找到那艘船
try and track down the boat.
你们两个去见Greene的指挥官
You two get with Greene's CO
了解情况
and learn things.
搜过了11个格子
11 grids down,
只剩三个没去了
only three to go.
要是我们找不到会怎样 Pride
What if we can't find it, Pride?
要是找不到 我们就查不出是谁杀了Greene军士长
I don't know we'd find out who killed Chief Greene if we don't.
-你有什么发现 -有东西漂在水上
- What do you got? - Something on the water.
北边几百码远的地方
A couple hundred yards north.
看到了
I got it.
和Greene名下的船型相符
Matches the model registered to Greene.
准备上船
Let's get ready to board.
遗留了一些血迹
Cast off blood stains.
像是打斗
Looks like a fight.
哇哦
Whoa.
都滚开
Stay the hell away!
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
放下你的武器
Drop your weapon.
我会开枪的
I'll shoot.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
海军陆战队
Marine Corps,
3营23团
3rd Battalion, 23rd regiment.
我认识你们的枪炮军士Karl Williams
I know your Gunny Sergeant, Karl Williams.
我知道他训练他的士兵要做正确的事
I know he trains his marines to do the right thing.
而现在
And right now,
要做的就是
the thing to do
放下你的武器
is to lower your weapon.
放下吧
Come on now.
你需要治疗
You need medical attention.
我们也要调查这里究竟发生了什么事
And we need to find out what happened out here.
到你了
Your turn.
放松
Easy.
-好了 好了 -噢
- Okay, okay. - Oh!
放松 放松
Easy. Easy.
他的身份证明显示
According to his I.D.,
Michael Buckley上尉是
Lieutenant Michael Buckley was a former
前任海军陆战队的排长
Marine Platoon Commander.
曾三次到阿富汗执行任务
Did three tours in Afghanistan.
在爆♥炸♥袭击事件中受伤
Was injured in an IED attack
-那是他的最后一次任务 -受伤的战士
- on his last one. - Wounded warrior,
和Greene教潜水的对象一样
just like who Greene taught to scuba.
这也许解释了他在船上的原因
Might explain why he was on the boat.
对 但这还不能解释
Yeah, but it still doesn't explain
鱼叉怎么会刺中他的肩膀
how the spear was in his shoulder,
他又为什么要用枪指着Pride
and why he was pointing a gun at Pride.
还有 他有过几次触犯法律
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表