让这个派对嗨起来啊 姐♥妹♥们♥
Let's get this party going, ladies!
哦 别啊
Oh, hell no!
这可是你的婚前派对 快起来
This is your bachelorette party, bitch-- up!
-起来 快起来 -不
- Get up! Get up! - No.
睡觉 必须睡觉
Sleep. Must sleep.
不 嗨起来 必须嗨起来
No, party, girl! Must party!
好吗 快点
Okay? Come on!
有人能让这个女人喝一杯吗
Can someone give this woman a shot!
继续喝
Get our drink on!
喝下去 亲爱的
Take it down, girl!
Ellie
El-- Ellie!
嘿 后面出什么事了
Hey, what the hell's going on back there?
就是一个喝醉的新娘
Just a plastered bride!
天啊
Oh, my God.
海军罪案调查处: 新奥尔良 第二季第十八集
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
请不要告诉我
Please tell me you did not
你把这件衬衫穿出去了
wear that shirt in public.
我穿过啊
Oh, I wore it.
并且是高调而自豪地穿着它
And I wore it loud and proud.
它是我的幸运衬衫
It's my lucky shirt.
我不想随便过圣帕特里克节
You don't want to mess around with St. Patty's day.
每年的3月17日,又称“绿帽子节”,身穿绿衣是形式之一
抱歉 这个节日
I'm sorry, but this is one holiday
我真的不懂
I do not comprehend.
它本来只有一天
I mean, it's supposed to last a day.
为什么这座城市却要庆祝十天呢
Why does this city celebrate it for ten?
我们只是找一个理由 来玩上十天
Well, we just need one reason to have ten days of fun.
你到底对圣帕特里克节有什么不满呢
Hey, what's your beef with St. Patty's anyway?
好吧 你知道在游♥行♥的时候
All right, you know how during the parades
他们有时候是怎样把土豆扔下花车吗
they sometimes throw potatoes off the float?
知道
Yep.
我时不时地
Well, I may or may not have
会被砸晕
been knocked unconscious.
大家早上好
Top of the morning to you.
早
Morning.
听着
Look.
问题在于你没有以NCIS的风格来庆祝
The problem is you haven't celebrated NCIS style.
每年 King都会办一个超棒的派对
All right, every year, King throws one heck of a party.
对 今年 Brody将要做她家
Yep, and this year, Brody's gonna make her family's
著名的爱尔兰炖肉
famous Irish stew.
计划原本是这样的
Well, that was the plan,
但是我可能得即兴发挥了
but I might have to improvise a little bit.
我找不到我的食谱了
I can't find my recipe book.
它一定是在我的一个箱子里
It must be in one of my boxes.
什么"箱子"
What do you mean “boxes”?
箱子 就是我放东西的地方
Boxes-- you know, where I keep my stuff.
Brody 你已经来这里两年了
Brody, you've been here two years.
是 不过有些东西
Yeah, but you know, some of the stuff
是在我来了一段时间后 才运到的
was shipped down after I had been here for a while.
但是把话说清楚
But just to be clear.
你还没打开它们吗
You still haven't unpacked?
我很忙的
I've been busy.
在法国区有名海员死了
We got a dead sailor in the Quarter.
我们走吧
Let's move.
根据身份证 死者是一级准尉
According to the I.D., the victim is Chief Warrant Officer
Evan Babish 公交车上的人说
Evan Babish. Folks on the bus said
他当时在路中♥央♥ 原因不明
he was in the middle of the road; no idea why.
司机看到他的时候已经太晚了
Driver didn't see him till it was too late.
看来目击者不太可靠啊
Doesn't look like our witnesses are very reliable.
我相信我们的人会问个彻底的
I'm sure our man will get to the bottom of it.
Loretta女士
Miss Loretta?
关键词是什么
What's the word?
三个词可以吗
Can I have three?
钝性 外力 损伤
Blunt force trauma.
十吨♥的公交车撞到200磅的人
Ten tons of bus running into 200 pounds of human
就会是这样
can have that effect.
这儿是怎么回事
What happened here?
一个伤口
A wound.
还有些疹子
And some sort of rash.
这是目前的第一个异常之处
It's the first unusual finding thus far.
我能补充一个吗
Can I add another one?
这条路是个直道
The road's a straight shot.
Babish在一千码(914米)外就应该能看见车子过来了
Babish would've seen the bus coming a thousand yards off.
所以为什么要在车子过来的时候 站在路上呢
So why be in the road just as it's coming?
自杀吗
Suicide?
或者是
Or...
有人推他
...he was pushed.
这些看上去是抓痕
These look like scratch marks,
像是他有过打斗
like he was in a struggle.
有可能 但也可能是撞车造成的
Possibly, but it might also have been from the collision.
无论如何 我们都欠Babish一个交代
Well, whatever it was, we owe it to Babish to find out.
Brody和Sonja
Brody and Sonja,
去查监控录像
track down security camera footage.
与此同时
Meantime,
我去帮LaSalle盘问目击者
I'll help LaSalle canvass for witnesses.
也许Chris
Well, maybe Chris
在他的新朋友那儿有所收获
learned something from his new friends.
少喝一杯代基里酒 她们可能还有用处
One less daiquiri and they could've been useful.
你确定不要再试一次吗
Sure you don't want to give it another try?
练练你的加强型审讯手段
Practice your enhanced interrogation techniques?
一种委婉说法,指严刑逼供,施以虐待
你们的思想真下流
Y'all have dirty minds.
我刚刚有点要吐出来了
Yep, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
你和LaSalle
Are you and Lasalle
现在去在同一家店购物了吗
shopping at the same store now?
你们也一起买♥♥内♥裤♥吗
You guys buy underwear together, too?
不
No.
-3P不♥穿♥内♥裤♥ -好吧
- Triple P don't wear drawers. - Okay.
我早上要穿的东西越少越好
Fewer things I got to put on in the morning, the better.
信息量太大 朋友
TMI, my friend.
Too Much Information
你 有没有什么线索 "空挡"
You, uh, have anything for us, Commando?
go commando(挂空挡),指不♥穿♥内♥裤♥只穿外裤
因为我在监控录像上没有收获
'Cause I'm getting nothing on these security cams.
事实上 我确实有
In fact, I do.
根据海军档案 Babish本应该在昨天
According to Navy records, Babish was supposed to return
返回现役 但他却没有出现
to active duty yesterday, but dude was a no-show.
他为什么不是现役
Why wasn't he active duty?
哦 他当时在参加
Oh, he was taking part
职业中止计划
in the Career Intermission Program.
哦 这我知道 就是让
Oh, I know that-- lets, uh,
疲乏的海员去追寻其他职业兴趣
burnt-out sailors pursue other career interests.
Babish的情况是 他走上了伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦的路
Babish's case, he went all Woodward and Bernstein.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》记者,全程跟踪报道了水门事件
新闻记者
Newspaper reporter.
这兄弟很厉害啊
My man was impressive.
他在《休斯顿全球报》工作
He was working at The Houston Globe,
在他们的长♥期♥调查小组"前线"工作
working on their long-term investigative squad, Forefront.
"前线" 你 你确定吗
“Forefront”-- are you, are you positive?
-确定 -对你来说意味着什么吗 Mer
- Yeah. - That mean something to you, Mer?
也许吧
Maybe.
是Pride
That's Pride.
"找不到其他目击者
“No luck finding other witnesses.
但Wade有消息告诉我们"
But Wade has info for us.”
我去见他
I'll meet him there.
交给我吧
I got this.
好吧
Okay...
一个验尸官一旦看到
Whenever a coroner sees
血液酒精浓度升高
elevated blood alcohol levels,
警报就解除了
alarms start going off.
你一定会觉得是醉酒造成的
You think it must be a contributing factor.
我知道你为什么会这么说
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表