ugly-ass orange jumper he had on him.
我向自己保证 我永远也不要穿
I promised myself I'd never end up in one.
现在看我
Now look at me.
有其父必有其子
Like father like son.
你一点也不像他
You're nothing like him.
你觉得自己了解我吗
You think you know me?
-嗯 -我是你的一个... 实验对象
- Hmm? - I'm like your... your little project.
捡来的流浪儿
Adopt the street kid,
带他回家 重新教他做人
bring him home, fix him up.
我把你和CJ带回家
I brought you and CJ into my home
是因为我想成为你们生命中的一部分
because I wanted to be part of your lives.
我实在不懂你 医生
I can't figure you out, Doc.
前一秒 你还对我大吼 把我当成一个有罪的人
One second, you're yelling at me and treating me like I'm guilty,
下一秒 你又给我找律师
and then the next, you're getting me a lawyer
为我辩护
and you're defending me.
但我真正不明白的是...
But what really gets me...
为什么你从来都不问呢
how come you never asked?
问你什么
Asked you what?
是不是我做的
If I did it.
因为我知道不是你
Because I know you didn't.
但是
But...
如果你有什么要告诉我
if you have something to tell me,
现在就可以说
now would be the time.
-女士 -谢谢
- Ma'am. - Thank you.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
疲惫 害怕 但还很坚强
Tired, scared, staying strong.
他是个坚强的孩子
He's a tough kid.
那不是真♥相♥
Ain't that the truth.
我们有一个可能的嫌疑人
We got a potential suspect.
但他现在无影无踪
But he's a ghost.
Alonzo Brown
Alonzo Brown.
Danny小时候的朋友
Childhood friend of Danny's.
Dwayne 我想为之前的行为道歉
Dwayne, I want to apologize for earlier.
你不用道歉 Loretta
You don't need to apologize, Loretta.
不 我...
No. I...
我只是想让你知道 不是我不相信你
I just want you to know, it's not that I didn't trust you.
当你被逼到一个角落
When you're backed up to a corner,
被指责做了你并没有做的事情
you're accused of something you didn't do,
就会产生隔阂
walls go up.
我这是经验之谈
I'm speaking from experience.
我想如果我对他逼得太紧 他就会不理我
Figured if I came at him too hard, he'd shut me out.
是 但如果你毫无疑问地支持他...
Yeah, but if you give him support without question...
他就会开口
He'll talk.
他准备好了 Dwayne
He's ready, Dwayne.
但是我需要你保证
But I need assurances.
明白
I got it.
我并没有
I wasn't completely
跟你们说全部的实话 关于那晚我跟谁在一起
straight with you guys about who I was with that night.
Zo当时在我车里
Zo was in my car,
我开车送他去参加一个聚会
and I was giving him a ride to a party.
我们到那里的时候 他把他的包给我
When we got there, he gave me his bag
让我放到车座上
and asked me to put it on the seat.
我发誓 我当时根本不知道包里是什么东西
I swear, I had no idea what was in there.
-你没看吗 -干嘛要看
- You didn't check it? - Why would I?
那是我朋友
My friend.
我和Zo 我们很早就认识了
Me and Zo, we go way back.
在无依无靠的时候 互相照应
Looked out for each other when no one else would.
现在找到Alonzo最好的办法是
Best way to look out for Alonzo now,
帮我们找到他
help us find him.
继续 Danny
Go on, Danny.
没关系的
It's all right.
有一个地方是我们小时候经常去的
There's a spot we used to go to when we were kids--
我们的避风港 一个谁都找不到我们的地方
our sanctuary, a place nobody could get to us.
Claiborne & Forstall
Claiborne and Forstall.
那是一个废弃的教堂 门上有红色的装饰
The abandoned church with the red-patched doors.
NCIS
NCIS.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
Sofia
Sofia?
放下枪 快
Put down the gun... now.
放松
Easy.
他... 他要杀我
He... he was going to kill me.
他要杀我
He was gonna kill me.
Chris
Chris!
Alonzo
Alonzo?
Alonzo 嘿
Alonzo. Hey, man.
叫人帮忙
Call for help.
马上去
I'm on it.
保持呼吸 轻一点慢一点
Just keep breathing, nice and easy.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我们叫人来帮你了
We got help coming to you.
马上就来了
Help's on the way.
Alonzo 他... 他会没事吗
Alonzo-- is he... is he gonna be okay?
他在做手术呢
Well, he's in surgery now.
他们会尽全力救他的
They're doing everything they can.
我... 并没想伤害他
I... I didn't mean to hurt him.
但是他冲着我来 然后我们就开始夺枪
But he came at me, and we fought over the gun.
- 然后枪走火了 我发誓 我... -好了 平静下来
- And it went off. I swear, I... - Look, okay. Just slow down.
镇定下来 喘口气
Slow down, take a breath.
我们从头说起
Let's start at the top.
告诉我 今天你跟他在那里做什么
Tell me what you were doing out there today with him.
我受不了负罪的感觉了
I couldn't take the guilt anymore.
我让他自首 或者我去坦白
I told him to turn himself in, or I was gonna come clean.
坦白 坦白什么
Come clean? About what?
坦白一切
About everything.
华盛顿的窃贼团伙
Burglaries in Federal City.
你曾是他们的一员
You were a part of them?
这起初是个勇气挑战
It started out as a dare.
Zo在学校是个很酷的新人
Zo was, like, the new, cool kid
他跟NCC里几个高年级的人叫板
at school, and he challenged a couple seniors from NCC
要他们和他一起潜入别人家
to do a break-in with him.
我也跟着去了
I went along with it.
那些年纪更大的孩子都去了 我不想成为
The older kids were doing it, and-and I didn't want to be
乖宝宝 明白吗
a goody-goody, you know?
后来我们侥幸成功了
And then we got away with it.
你们做了一件又一件
You did another and another,
还夺走了一个人的生命
and it took on a life of its own.
爸爸 我们当时只是在做蠢事
Dad, we were just being stupid.
直到Shelly被...
Until Shelly was...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你得告诉我一切
You need to tell me everything.
那晚发生在你家的所有事情
About what happened at your house that night.
嗯 那是Zo的主意
Um... it was Zo's idea.
我不想这么做 但是我不敢拒绝
I didn't want to do it, but I was scared to say no.
而且他
And he had
有能力控制我们
this power over us.
Zo说什么 我们就做什么
Whatever Zo said, we did.
我们大约9点到那里
We got there around 9:00.
Sofia不想用她的钥匙
Sofia didn't want to use her key,
因为她怕那样会引火上身
because she was afraid it could lead back to her.
Zo就用酸进去了
Zo used the acid to get in.
她的继母本不应该在家的
Her stepmom shouldn't have been home.
但是她在
But she was...
事情就失控了
and it got out of hand.
她要报♥警♥ Zo就把她绑了
She was gonna call the cops, so Zo tied her up.
我们拿了东西
We took the stuff
逃离了现场 但当我们回到教堂的时候
and got out of there, but when we got back to the church,
Zo开始害怕了
Zo started freaking out.
说他的面具掉了
Saying that his mask fell off.
她看到了他
That she saw him.
我们试图制止他
We tried to stop him,
但他还是回去了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表