导航呢
Navigation?
我不能干扰自动驾驶系统
I can't override the autopilot.
这是个闭路系统
It's a closed system.
没错 飞机只能照指令飞
Right, a plane only does what it's told.
好吧 那就撞毁 飞机 撞毁
Okay, then crash, plane, crash.
不幸的是 你不是飞行员
Well, unfortunately, you're not the pilot,
自动驾驶系统或是导航系统
autopilot or GPS system.
但是我可以是
But I could be.
你刚说这是封闭的系统
You just said it was a closed system.
所有的飞机都是通过
All aircraft get their directional data
导航卫星直接获取数据
via GPS satellite.
没错 地点 速度 方位
Right, location, speed, altitude.
导航告诉飞机现在身处何处
GPS tells the plane where it is.
如果我们想黑进飞机
So if we can't hack the plane...
我们就要黑进卫星
We hack the satellite.
我们通过卫星给飞机发送虚假数据
We send false data to the aircraft,
让飞机认为自己偏行了
we make it think it's way off course.
自动驾驶系统就会相应的进行更正
And the autopilot should correct accordingly.
没错
Right.
别 我现在不想知道
No, I just... I don't want to know that.
飞机从Lakefront机场起飞
Flight took off from Lakefront Airport.
Lasalle 和 Brody现在正在那里
Lasalle and Brody are there now.
Pride探员 别忘了飞行报告单
Flight manifest, Agent Pride.
这就来
Coming through.
Gibbs探员 Vance主任 我们没时间了
Agent Gibbs, Director Vance, we're out of time.
上尉 你说的是10分钟
You gave us ten minutes, Captain.
现在还有40秒呢
We've still got 40 seconds.
我的手下都已就位 我的命令也并无改变
My pilots are in position, and my orders have not changed.
上尉
Captain?
高度警戒
Altitude alert.
飞机认为现在所处位置太高
The plane thinks it's too high,
正在急速下降
and it's started a steep descent.
看起来
It appears to be...
是在自我摧毁
crashing itself.
地点呢
Where?
鉴于当前的角度
Given it's current angle,
位于 CJ Brown国家公园保护区的一个偏僻角落
a remote corner of the CJ Brown State Forest and Reservoir.
做的不错 先生们
Nice job, gentlemen.
是团队的功劳
It was a team effort.
嗨 你去哪了
Hey. Where'd you go?
必须私下跟你聊聊
Need to talk privately.
警告所有人员
Alert all the wildlife.
启动地表避障系统
Ground avoidance systems.
Dwayne 怎么了
Dwayne, what's going on?
飞机人员名单刚刚出来了
Flight manifest just came through.
Pax River 这里是鳄鱼12
Pax River, Gator-one-two,
我们目击了撞击
we have visual confirmation of impact.
等一下
Hang on.
Pax River 这里是鳄鱼12 飞机着陆坠毁了
Pax River, Gator-one-two, the aircraft has crash-landed.
重复 飞机已在地面
Repeat, aircraft is on the ground.
Gibbs 我们...现有有一个问题
Gibbs, we... we got a problem.
名单上的第五个人:Luca Sciuto
Fifth name on the list: Luca Sciuto.
Abby的弟弟在那架飞机上
Abby's brother was on that plane.
Luca
Luca?
我知道你没死 好吗
I know you're not dead, okay?
所以 回电♥话♥给我
So call me back.
Abby…
Abby...
Gibbs 这说不通
Gibbs, this doesn't make any sense.
Luca是个大厨 他是一个很成功的大厨
Luca is a chef, and he's a really successful one.
-最近被Jenner Blye雇佣了 -对
-Recently hired by Jenner Blye. -Yeah.
那个科技大佬 我知道
The-the tech billionaire. I know.
那个 就是Luca的梦寐以求的工作
It's, like, Luca's dream job.
但是 你知道的 这不是要求他
But, you know, it's not like he's cooking
在私人飞机上烹饪
on, like, private jets.
Luca从不离开新奥尔良
Luca never leaves NOLA.
他不喜欢飞行
He doesn't like to fly.
你确定第五个人是他
Are you sure about this?
Luca
Luca...
他是我弟弟
...he's my brother.
不是那个我刚刚找回的弟弟
Not the brother I just found out I have,
而是和我一起长大的弟弟
but the-the brother that I grew up with.
我每天都和他说话
I talk to him every day.
如果他要来华盛顿 他会告诉我的
If he was coming to D.C., he would have told me.
我的意思是 除非他打算给我一个惊喜
I mean, unless he was gonna try to surprise me.
别给我灌输想法
Stop putting thoughts in my head.
我和Luca 我们不会经常见面
Luca and I, we don't get to see each other
你知道的
in person that much, you know,
因为我们都很 投入于工作之中
'cause we're both super dedicated to our jobs.
但是如果Luca死了...
But if Luca were dead...
我会被能量干扰的
I would feel a disturbance in the Force.
你知道的 这种能量在我们家很强烈的
You know, that's very strong in my family.
我了解
I know that.
你了解吗
Do you?
Lasalle, Brody, Percy, Pride
Lasalle, Brody, Percy, Pride,
他们都在新奥尔良跟进这件事
they're all following up in NOLA.
好 那很好
Okay. Good.
那很好 因为他们会...
That's good, 'cause they're gonna...
-他们会找到他的-Abby
-they're gonna find him there. -Abby.
你应该去失事现场
You should come to the crash site.
不
No.
因为...
'Cause...
Luca不在那里
Luca is not there.
国家运输安委员会报告称自动驾驶仪在撞击时保持了水平
NTSB, National Transportation Safety Board
NTSB said autopilot kept the plane level on impact.
如果飞机上的人是活着的
If anybody aboard had been alive,
他们本可以从空难中活下来的
they actually could have survived the crash.
太讽刺了 真是悲剧
Ironic, tragic.
-名单核对 -机上五人
Manifest? Five souls aboard.
驾驶员 副驾驶 Blye实业高级副总裁
Pilot, copilot, Blye Industries senior VP,
Commander Lively和Luca Sciuto
Commander Lively and Luca Sciuto.
哼
Mmm.
你们见过他吗
You guys ever met him?
没有 不过Gibbs见过
No. Gibbs has, though.
这就是咱们的第一次见面
This will be our first time.
国家运输安全委员会还在搜寻残骸
NTSB is still securing the wreckage.
目前没什么进展
No sense going in yet, then.
我觉得我们还是要等Gibbs
I think we have to wait for Gibbs anyway.
不 不需要
No, you don't.
别再找借口
No more excuses.
出发吧
Let's go.
氧气面罩没有落下
Oxygen masks didn't deploy.
这很奇怪
That's odd.
这肯定就是Blye实业高级副总裁
Must be our Blye Industries senior VP.
缺氧时指尖通常会褶皱变色
Hypoxia usually shows wrinkled discoloration in the fingers,
但是这里并没有
but no signs of it here.
是的 这里也没有
Yeah, or here.
指挥官
Commander.
没有外伤显示缺氧
No outward signs of hypoxia.
没有并不意味没发生 但是你知道Ducky的口头禅
Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but you know Ducky's mantra.
在尸检之前我们不会知道更多
"We won't know more until autopsy."
指挥官的尸体是第四个 所以也许 乘客名单出问题了
The commander's body makes four, so maybe the manifest was wrong.
第五个
Five.
到这来McGee
Come here, McGee.
坠毁导致尾部起火
Tail caught fire from the crash.
尸体损坏的太严重没法确认身份
Body's too damaged to I.D.
Luca大厨
Chef Luca.
我们准备好对五具尸体进行尸检了
Well, we've prepped all five bodies for autopsy.
Abby正式中止了
Abby is officially stalling.
是啊 我保证不会在Abby有机会证实她弟弟身份前
Yes, well, I promised I wouldn't start any autopsy
进行尸检
until she's had a chance to I.D. her brother.
我知道你更希望在尸检后
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表