Yeah.
只是城里的老朋友
Just old friend in town.
哦
Oh.
嗨
Hey.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我得和你谈谈
I needed to talk to you.
你昨天和我说的事
What you told me yesterday,
让我想了大半个晚上
it kept me up most of the night.
我不应该告诉你的 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry.
我 我不是有意让你难过的
I-I didn't, I didn't mean to upset you.
是 我相信你不是故意的
Yeah, I'm sure that you didn't.
我只是忍♥不住要去想这事
But now I just can't stop thinking about it.
我很抱歉 Daniel
I'm sorry, Daniel.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need you to be sorry.
但我真的想要你停止调查Emily的死
But I do need you to stop looking into Emily's death.
你大老远从休斯顿跑来就和我说这个吗
You came all the way from Houston to tell me this?
你是Emily的妹妹 好吗
You're Emily's sister, okay?
我关心你 我也很担心你
And I care about you. I'm worried about you.
对于身困过去的感受
And I know what it's like
我比任何人都清楚
more than anyone to be stuck in the past.
这对身心不利
But this is not healthy.
你得放手
You got to let it go.
放手
“Let it go”?
Emily可能是被谋杀的
Emily may have been murdered.
你怎么能这么轻描淡写的
How can you brush that off?
Merri 你要找的答案并不存在
Merri, you're looking for answers that just aren't there.
好吗
Okay?
我不能再停留在这事上了
I can't dwell on this anymore.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
哦 别这样
Oh, don't-don't be like that.
不 你知道吗 我很高兴
No, you know what? I am so glad
你能够忘掉Emily了
you're able to put Emily behind you.
我不会再和你联♥系♥了
You won't hear from me again.
祝你回休斯顿 一路顺风
Have a safe trip back to Houston.
我想着我们可以为Brody做点什么
I was thinking we could do something for Brody.
让她振作起来
You know, cheer her up?
是啊 但我不觉得一个披萨派对就能起到作用
Yeah, I don't think a pizza party's gonna do the trick.
可以让酒吧的气氛高涨一点
Well, could raise the bar a little higher.
我不觉得有哪间酒吧的气氛
Look, I don't think there's a bar high enough
能高涨到让她放下这一切
for what she's going through.
她只是需要一些时间
It's just gonna take some time.
嘿
Hey.
我想应该
I thought no one was
没人住在这里才对
supposed to be living here.
NCIS
NCIS.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
看起来Babish一家需要一位新的室内设计师
Ah, looks like the Babish family needs a new interior decorator.
更像是Jared Zorn曾到这儿找他的电脑
Eh, more like Jared Zorn was here looking for his laptop.
就算电脑曾经在这 现在也不见了
Well, if it was here, it's gone now.
Patton 告诉我一点好消息
Patton, tell me some good news.
不然你以为他们为什么要留住我
Why you think they keep me around?
我详查了Zorn的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I went deep diving through Zorn's credit card history.
结果发现 他的电脑是在六个月前买♥♥的
Turns out, he bought his laptop six months ago.
这台电脑自带了一个地理定位软件
And that particular bad boy has built-in geo-location software.
我追踪到它就在Babish在拉菲特的住所
And I tracked it right to Babish's pad in Lafitte.
我可不这样想 哥们
Yeah, I don't think so, buddy.
我们就在这间房♥子里 但是没有电脑
We're in said pad, and it ain't here.
这是定♥位♥器♥的声音
That's the pinging locator sound.
接下来不用我说了吧
The rest should be self-explanatory.
听起来像是在壁炉里
Sounds like it's in the chimney.
你不会是想让我过去拿吧
You want me to come down there and get it?
不用什么都让我♥干♥吧
Or maybe you don't need me to do everything?
别急 Patton
Hold your taters, Patton.
搞...
B-I...
定
N-G-O.
你真是个天才 Patton
You're a genius, Patton.
Lasalle和Sonja
So, Lasalle and Sonja
刚把电脑取回来
just brought the laptop back.
你找到什么信息了吗
Did you get anything off it?
没呢 我才刚运行诊断程序
No, I just started a diagnostic on it.
Patton去买♥♥零食了
Patton went to go get us some snacks.
那一向有用
That usually helps.
你知道 给你发那些照片
You know that someone sent you those photos
是有原因的 对吧
for a reason, right?
你姐姐的死不仅与Edward Lamb有关
Your sister's death wasn't just about Edward Lamb.
不管怎么样
For whatever it's worth,
我依然相信这点
I... I still believe.
这对我意义重大
That means a lot.
嗯 是啊 你知道 那个 呃
Uh, yeah, you know, it's, uh...
不是凭空瞎说的
it ain't no thing.
哥们 怎么回事
Dude, what the hell is going on?
我不知道 我只是把它联上网而已
I don't know, man-- all I did was put it online.
好奇怪
Something's funky.
是啊 没什么
Yeah, well, it ain't
只是Brody亲了你而已
just Brody kissing you.
哥们 你的手提电脑被入侵了
Dude, your laptop is being hacked.
被入侵 他们在找什么
Hacked? What are they looking for?
不清楚 不过他们目前还没能通过防火墙
Well, it's unclear, but they haven't gotten
也许我们能追踪到黑客是谁
through the firewalls yet, so maybe we can trace who's doing it.
好的 有什么发现告诉我
All right, let me know what you find.
说来真是奇怪
So, this is really strange.
有人正试图入侵Zorn的手提电脑
Someone's trying to hack into Zorn's laptop.
-现在吗 -是的
- Right now? - Yeah.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
Patton和Sebastian正在调查
Patton and Sebastian are looking into it.
目前他们还没什么发现
They don't have anything yet.
好吧 我也了解到一些非常奇怪的事情
Okay, well, I got something pretty strange, too.
Zorn的协查通告有结果了
BOLO on Zorn came back.
他死了
He's dead.
什么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
Zorn横穿马路的时候被一辆车撞了
Zorn was crossing the road, vehicle ran into him.
警方接到报案
NOPD got the call.
他们认为这是一起交通事故
They think it's an accident.
好吧 又一个人意外被车撞死了
Okay, another person accidentally killed
我不相信
by a vehicle? I don't think so.
是啊 Lasalle和Sonja去案发现场找Wade了
Yeah. Lasalle and Sonja are meeting Wade at the crime scene.
如果有幕后黑手 我们会发现的
If there's foul play, we'll find out.
所以Zorn发现Babish在偷他的手提电脑
Okay, so Zorn catches Babish stealing his laptop.
结果Babish当晚就死了
Babish ends up dead that same night.
之后Zorn试图取回他的电脑
Then Zorn tries to get the laptop back,
失败了 而且最后也死了
fails, ends up dead, too?
现在出现第三个人试图入侵
Now third person's trying to hack in.
那台电脑里到底有什么
What's on that laptop?
这个黑客又是怎么卷进来的呢
And how is this hacker involved?
现在你们可以去问他了
Well, now you can ask him.
我追踪到黑客的IP地址
So, I traced the hacker's IP address,
关联到一个物理地址 在[路易斯安那州]巴吞鲁日
connected it to a physical address in Baton Rouge.
我正在把地址发给你们
I'm texting it to you guys right now.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
NCIS
NCIS!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
NCIS
NCIS.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
让我看到你的手
Show 'em to me.
-慢慢来 -好 好
- Easy. - Okay, okay, okay.
慢慢来 举起手
Easy, hands out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Edward Lamb
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表