海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良 第二季第二十集
等等 等等 你从没参加过游♥行♥吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, you never walked one of these?
你在这儿住了多久了
How long you live here?
久得让我知道 这不适合我
Long enough to know it's not for me.
听着 不要误解我 我喜欢好的聚会
Look, now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good party,
不是有人去世的那种
just not when someone dies.
不是这样的
That is not the point.
送葬游♥行♥是追念人的
Second Lines celebrate living.
新奥尔良传统的铜管乐游♥行♥ “爵士葬礼”(jazz funeral)的衍生物
这是个文化传统 它可是伴随着我成长
It's a cultural tradition. Hell, I grew up with 'em.
教我要珍惜生命
Taught me to appreciate life.
是 在我长大的地方 你活着 就会死去
Yeah, well, where I grew up, you live, you die,
会结婚
you get married.
有条不紊 此外
No fuss, no muss. And besides,
我感激活得还不赖 谢谢
I appreciate life just fine, thank you.
哦 你当然是了 你活着 就会参加聚会
Oh, sure you do. You live, you party,
认识些姑娘 继续寻欢作乐
meet some girl, party some more.
有条不紊
No fuss, no muss.
差不多
Something like that.
根据他的身份证明
According to his I.D.,
受害人是Darren Murray上尉 31岁
victim is Lieutenant Darren Murray, 31.
跟贝尔查斯[基地]核实过
Checked with Belle Chase,
说他是基地的临床心理学家
says he was a clinical psychologist at base.
还是一名伤亡呼援军官
And a Casualty Assistance Calls Officer.
CACO 这是一名海员的葬礼么
CACO. Was the funeral for a sailor?
伤亡呼援军官
James Boyd 预备役军人
James Boyd, Reservist.
他死的时候 是现役军人
Who was on active duty when he died,
所以有可能Murray上尉在援助这家人
so it's possible Lieutenant Murray was assisting the family.
至少可以解释他为什么在这里
It could explain why he was here, at least.
但他为什么没有穿他的白色制♥服♥呢
Yeah, but why wasn't he in his dress whites?
又为什么在一个小巷里
And why is he in an alley?
显然 他在拍照
Taking pictures, apparently.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is...
存储卡不见了 而且我
memory card is missing, and I couldn't find
-在相机上找不到任何指纹 -理所当然
- any fingerprints on the camera. - Yeah, naturally.
Sebastian也许能找出最近的照片
Sebastian should be able to find the most recent pictures.
大多数相机都有内置存储的
Most cameras have an internal memory, too.
这要花不少时间来让我们弄清楚
Yeah, it'd go a long way in helping us figure out
Murray上尉在这里做什么 如果他不是
what Lieutenant Murray was doing here, if he wasn't here
因Boyd家而来的话
for Boyd's family.
没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
如果Murray上尉是CACO
If Lieutenant Murray was CACO,
为什么要躲在巷子里
why hide in an alley,
给送葬游♥行♥拍照
taking photos of the Second Line,
而不是参与其中呢
instead of being a part of it?
还有为什么要杀他
And why kill him?
等我把尸体带回停尸房♥
As soon as I get the body back to the morgue,
我就能弄清楚他是怎么被勒颈的
I'll know better how he was strangled.
我应该还可以告诉你们凶手的
And I should be able to give you the height and weight
身高和体重
of the killer too.
勒喉需要相当大的身型和力量
Garroting takes considerable size and strength.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Murray上尉吗
Lieutenant Murray?
-是Murray上尉 -别看了 Amelia
- It's Lieutenant Murray. - Come on, Amelia.
别看了 Amelia 我们走吧
Come on, Amelia, let's go.
-哦 是Murray上尉 -你现在够难受的了
- Oh, it's Lieutenant Murray. - You're going through enough.
来 跟我在这儿坐下 好吗
Come on, sit down over here with me, would you?
我们结束游♥行♥的时候
I heard something bad happened
我听说出事了
when we finished the Line.
一定得来看看
Had to see.
上尉是那么好的一个人
The lieutenant was such a nice man.
他对我们那么好 怎么会发生这种事
He was so good to us. How could this happen?
我不知道 但我们会查清楚的
I don't know, but we'll find out.
你是Amelia 对吧 姓Boyd么
You're Amelia, right? Boyd?
我们认识吗
Do we know... ?
我认识你♥爸♥爸
I knew your Daddy.
我们一起在县警署工作过
We worked at the sheriff department together.
一个好人
A good man.
谢谢
Thank you.
Murray上尉是你们的CACO
So Lieutenant Murray was your CACO.
第一个告诉我 James遭遇车祸
First one to tell me James was in a car crash,
告诉我他去世了的人
that he was gone.
也是他的生活刚要好转的时候
Just when he was starting to turn his life around, too.
他为什么要参军呢
Why he enlisted.
海军会照顾好自己
Navy takes care of its own.
你知道上尉会来这里吗
Did you know that the lieutenant was gonna be here?
不知道
No.
事实上 他说他不会来的
In fact, he said he wouldn't be.
说这是我们如何开始新生活的一部分
Said it was all part of how we start to move on.
怎么会有人想去伤害他
How could anybody want to hurt him?
她怎么样了
How is she?
她想知道发生了什么 我也是
She wants to know what happened. So do I.
Brody 你跟我一起 Christopher Sonja
Brody, you're with me. Christopher, Sonja,
去Murray上尉的家
go to Lieutenant Murray's house.
了解情况
Learn things.
在别人的葬礼上杀人
Killing a man at another man's funeral.
没有比这更糟的了
Doesn't get much worse than that.
来早了吗 Loretta
Here too soon, Loretta?
我还没有完成
Well, I haven't completed
对Murray上尉的尸检
the autopsy on Lieutenant Murray,
但我已经确定 是什么让他丢了生命
but I have identified what cost him his life.
他不是被勒颈么
Wasn't he strangled?
问题是怎么做的
Ah, but how?
解决这个问题 也许能帮你们解决更大的问题
Answering that may help you answer the bigger question.
谁杀了他
Who killed him.
上尉的环状软骨
The lieutenant's cricoid cartilage.
环绕气管 保护喉头
Rings the trachea, protects the voice box.
除了这些上面有细小的凹槽外
Except these have tiny grooves on them.
摩擦的痕迹
Friction marks.
凶器
Murder weapon.
至少是它留下的痕迹
Or at least the mark left by it.
我会拿去给Sebastian分♥析♥
I'll send it to Sebastian to analyze,
看看他能不能想出一些可能性
see if he can come up with some possibilities.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
暂时没有 呃 不过你们要找的是
Not yet, uh, other than you're looking
一个身形较大的男人 依据是勒喉的角度
for a relatively large man, based on the severe angle
较大
of the garroting.
一米八三 208斤以上 我猜
Six-three, 230 pounds or more, I'd guess,
因为力量向上
based on the upward force.
可能终究还是要看看那些
Yeah, might have to look at those
送葬游♥行♥的监控摄像机
Second Line surveillance cameras after all.
看看有多少人与描述相符
See how many folks fit the description.
我不参加送葬游♥行♥
I don't do Second Lines.
当然 除了纪念大卫·鲍威的游♥行♥
I mean, other than David Bowie's of course,
英国著名摇滚音乐家,于2016年1月11日逝世。1月16日新奥尔良举♥行♥了纪念/告别他的游♥行♥
但话又说回来 城里每个追求时髦的人都去了
but then again, every hipster in town did that.
我觉得我就是... 我真不理解他们
I guess I just... I don't really understand them
因为 每个人看起来都很高兴
'cause, I don't know, everyone seems so happy,
但这看起来很奇怪 因为有人刚去世
but that seems odd because someone just died.
我们都会死 Sebastian 但不代表
We all die, Sebastian, doesn't mean
我们不追念曾经的生活
we don't celebrate the life that was led.
同样的 尊重亡魂不代表
Still, honoring the soul doesn't mean
我们不可以竭尽所能去寻找凶手
we can't do everything we can to hunt down the killer.
所以
So...
-去干活吧 -噢
- get to work. - Oh.
好 我会检查你给的软骨
Uh, well, I'll see your cartilage
还要跟你们汇报内置存储的情况
and I'll raise you internal memory.
我恢复了Murray上尉相机里的照片
Uh, I was able to recover photos from Lieutenant Murray's camera,
但实际上 有一点小失望
which, actually, a little disappointing,
因为我没有用到我的高级恢复软件
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表