剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我叫玛德琳马特洛克
I'm Madeline Matlock.
我是一名律师 就像那部老电视剧
I'm a lawyer, like the old TV show.
玛蒂 法官判我们赢了
Matty! The judge ruled in our favor.
你简直太神了
You're incredible.
你们所知的我大多确有其事
Most of what you know about me is based in truth,
但也并非全部真♥相♥
but it's also a lie.
晚上好金斯顿太太
Good evening, Mrs. Kingston.
奶奶
Grammy!
阿尔菲 - 你到底是谁
Alfie. -Who the hell are you?
你每天早上盯着我的照片
You looked at my picture every morning,
然后上班还对我笑脸相迎
and then came to work and smiled to my face?
你不信我 - 那你信我吗
You don't trust me? -Do you trust me?
看看这些证据 你的前夫
Look at the evidences. Your ex-husband,
朱利安藏匿了材料
Julian, hid documents
那些材料本可以拯救无数生命
that could have saved lives.
包括我女儿
Including my daughter's.
你是不是疯了
You're out of your damn mind.
你为什么要把维尔布瑞沙的研究材料藏起来
Why are you hiding a missing Wellbrexa study about opioids?
我爸让我把那份研究处理掉
My dad told me to get rid of the study.
求你了 把它碎了吧
Please. Let's shred it.
阿尔菲不知怎么找到了我
Alfie found me somehow.
我可能是他的生父
I think I'm his father.
进来吧
Come in.
发给埃德温
把阿菲尔带出去
立刻马上!
好吧 我想我们该从头说起
Well, I suppose we should start at the beginning.
你叫什么名字 - 乔伊
Your name? -Joey.
约瑟夫 丹扎
Joseph Danza.
阿尔菲很可爱
He's a cute kid, Alfie.
有点像我爸
Looks a little like my pops.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不在
No, he's not.
抱歉 但是
Forgive me, but...
你没有先联♥系♥监护人
you didn't reach out to a guardian
就贸然上门了
before establishing contact
对象还是一个十四岁的孩子 丹扎先生 所以
with a 14-year-old, Mr. Danza, so...
我们最好还是谨慎行事
it's best to proceed with caution.
我想说的是
You know, you have to understand,
直到前几天我才知道我有个孩子
until a couple days ago, I had no idea I had a kid.
那艾莉的葬礼之后发邮件的人不是你
So it wasn't you who sent an email after Ellie's funeral?
哦 因为我
Oh. Because I'd...
我本来想把这个给你
I'd wanted to give you this.
我上次见到艾莉时 她把它留给我
Ellie left it with me when I last saw her.
也许阿尔菲会喜欢
Maybe Alfie would like it.
要不我们坐下吧
Why don't we sit down?
嗯 我在零八年认识了艾莉
So, yeah, I met Ellie in '08.
前几个月我都不知道她的名字
I didn't know her name for the first few months,
我只是叫她 卡拉OK
I just called her "Karaoke."
我现在已经戒了
I'm clean now.
我必须告诉你这点
I should make that clear.
挺好
Glad to hear.
从什么时候 - 2021年
Since when? -2021.
我想说我们是真心相爱的
We were in love, that's my point.
她没告诉你她怀孕了
She didn't tell you she was pregnant?
那时候我一团糟
I was a mess back then.
你们在一起多久
How long were you together?
大概两年
About two years.
那就推到二零一零年
Which takes us to 2010.
艾莉是在二零一一年怀孕的
Ellie was pregnant in 2011.
嗯 对 嗯 这个
Right. Yeah. Well, uh...
我是个很糟糕的对象
I'm not great with dates.
艾莉的 iPod
Ellie's iPod...
那是你送给她的对吧
You gave that to her, right?
是她游泳夺冠之后吗
After her swimming victory?
还是受伤那次
Or was it the injury?
我会把它交给阿尔菲
I'll give it to Alfie.
但我必须坚持做一次 DNA 检测
But I do have to insist on a DNA test
否则我没法放心把你介绍给我孙子
before I'm comfortable introducing you to my grandson.
希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
好 行 没问题
Yeah. Sure, no problem.
我们可以去实验室预约一下
We can make an appointment at a lab.
不用
No need.
DNA 只需要七根头发
DNA only requires seven strands of hair
要带有毛囊组织的
with the follicular tissue attached.
刚刚那是谁?
Hey. Who was that?
阿菲尔的生父
Alfie's father.
他是这么说的
Or at least that's what he said.
但是要先验过DNA才能知道
We have to run a DNA test.
但是他知道一些事
But he knew things...
你为什么迟到
Why were you late
你直接从银行直接过来的
You were supposed to come directly from the bank
我得复印朱利安的所有信托文件
Well I had to copy all of Julians trusts
里面没有来自他爸或维尔布瑞沙的付款记录
Youll see there was no payout from his father or Wellbrexa
我告诉你
Im telling you Matty
朱利安绝不会从证据开示中拿走文件
Julian would never remove a document from discovery
更不用说是一份可能影响
much less one that could make a difference
阿片类药物危机的文件
in the opioid crisis
所以
So
现在就像你说的我们要转去调查老塞尼奥尔
now we pivot to Senior like you promised
显然是他在幕后操盘的
He obviously orchestrated it
而且我有了新线索
And I have a new lead
等等
Wait
你的案情分♥析♥板去哪了
Wheres your crime board
埃德温要我们把我的证据交给纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Edwin wants us to send my evidence to the Times
让他们接手调查
and let them take it from there
他受够了
Hes done
我以为能给你一个月时间 但现在
I thought I could give you a month but now
既然这个人出现了
with this man showing up--
我无法想象你的感受 玛蒂
And I cant imagine what youre feeling Matty
但这改变不了案件事实
but it does not change the facts of the case
事实是你没找到付款记录
And the facts are you didnt find a payout
但不等于朱利安没拿走文件
But that doesnt mean Julian didnt take the document
所有线索都指向了他
All roads lead to him
所有线索都只是你的间接推测
All roads are your circumstantial speculations
在法庭上根本站不住脚
Nothing that would hold up in court
而且玛蒂 你会失去对付老塞尼奥尔的机会
And Matty you lose your one shot at Senior
他才是幕后主使
Who you know is behind it
记得你怎么发现那封邮件的吗
Remember how you found that email
老塞尼奥尔发的那封
The one Senior sent
从澳大利亚发来说 搞定了
from Australia that said Its handled
我搜索了我的存档邮件
Well I searched my archived emails
发现维尔布瑞沙的几个高管
and a bunch of execs from Wellbrexa
当时也在那里度假
were also there on vacation
你知道这事吗
Did you know that
老塞尼奥尔发邮件给我和朱利安
And when Senior emailed me and Julian
说要去悉尼
to tell us that he was going to Sydney
讨论审前和解的时候
to discuss a pretrial settlement
他还说要带上
he also said he was bringing his
健身房♥的新朋友
cute new friend from the gym
免得要参加和老婆们的晚餐
in case he had to suffer through dinner with the wives
我敢说某位神秘女子
Ill bet Mystery Woman
能告诉我们那趟行程的真♥相♥
can tell us what really happened on that trip--
老塞尼奥尔见了谁
who Senior met with
谈了些什么
what they talked about
说不定她还偷听到了他下达命令的
Hell maybe she overheard the call
那通电♥话♥
when he gave the order
太多假设了
Thats a lot of maybes
而且希望渺茫
And a very long road
玛蒂
Matty
一旦这件事公开
the minute this goes public
老塞尼奥尔就会请律师并试图栽赃给朱利安
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表