剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
包括贝尔文
Including Mrs. Belvin.
这有什么问题?
And why is that a problem?
玛蒂 你到底瞒了我什么?
What don't I know, Matty?
你要不要先看看传票内容?
Do you want to look over our subpoena?
我来的不是时候?
I'm sorry, is now not a good time?
什么事?
What's the question?
莎拉?
Sarah?
没事 我觉得写得不错
Nothing. I think it's strong.
行 发出去吧
Great. Send it in.
为什么贝尔文不能接受问话?
Why can't Mrs. Belvin be questioned?
因为最早发帖的人就是她
Because she's the one who wrote the post
整件事都始于她
that started it all.
埃玛琳·贝尔文就是那个发帖人
Emmalyn Belvin is the redditor.
她能装病躲过去吗 -她就是个行政主管
Can she fake a heart attack? -She's head of facilities,
又不是梅丽尔·斯特里普 -那...
not Meryl Streep. -Okay, then...
梅丽尔·斯特里普:奥斯卡影后 演技派代表
或许她能在问话时蒙混过关
maybe we get her to dance around it in the interview.
埃玛琳根本不会说谎
Emmalyn's a terrible liar.
而且她为人特别正直
And she's an incredibly moral woman.
不然当初也不会在Reddit上发帖
That's why she wrote the Reddit post in the first place.
她打算直接去自首
She wants to walk in and confess.
那就把实情告诉她
Fine, read her in, then.
跟她坦白一切 -这太冒险了
Tell her everything. -It's too risky.
我之前套她话时
I've had to do some uncomfortable things
用了些不太光彩的手段
to get information from her
她知道真♥相♥后会生气 需要时间平复...
and she'll be angry and it will take her time to process...
你的背叛?用不着跟我解释 玛蒂
Your betrayal? Oh, you don't have to explain it to me, Matty.
我们得找个替死鬼
We have to pivot to a patsy,
从外面找个人
someone outside the firm.
把他推出去顶罪?
And sacrifice them?
不行
No.
或许能让安保怀疑到别人头上
Maybe we make security think it's that person
我们趁机做个假证据
while we set up a deepfake.
找个已故的人
Someone dead.
明天中午前?
Before tomorrow at noon?
这...我还没想好
Well... I don't know,
但总得想出个办法
but we have to figure out something.
同意
Agreed.
既然贝尔文明天横竖都要坦白...
Look, if Belvin is confessing tomorrow anyway...
不如让她把泄密的事也一并认了
maybe we get her to swallow the leak, too.
反正都有关联
Since it's all related.
她就说以前发过帖子
She can confess to writing a post in the past,
最近良心不安所以...
say it started bugging her again and...
果然 你就只会这一招
Of course that's your answer.
那你有什么高见?
You have another?
让朱利安去纽♥约♥时♥报♥自首
Yeah. Julian goes to the Times and confesses.
这根本行不通
That wouldn't even fix this.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥调查他就要花好几个月
The Times will take months to investigate him.
到时候贝尔文认罪 塞尼尔销毁证据
Meanwhile, Belvin confesses, Senior covers all tracks
还谈什么正义 玛蒂
and there's no justice, Matty.
那我们得另想对策
Well, then we better come up with something else
绝不能让贝尔文明天去接受问话
because Belvin cannot walk into that room tomorrow.
法官发邮件质疑我们的传票
Judge sent a sua sponte email regarding our subpoena.
就五个字
Five words.
"范围过于宽泛"
Why is this so broad?
法官大人 抱歉 我的初级律师
Your Honor, I apologize. My junior associates
刚接触传票起草工作
are new at drafting subpoena requests.
你是说你没审阅过?
Are you saying you didn't read it?
我审阅过 他们说服了我
Of course I read it. They convinced me
这些取证内容都很有必要
that all the items requested are relevant.
追溯两年的私人短♥信♥?
Personal texts going back two years?
ins私信也要??
Pierre's Instagram DMs?
这分明是钓鱼取证
It's a blatant fishing expedition.
同意 劳伦斯女士
Agreed, Ms. Lawrence.
你该明白规矩 -我深知
You know better. -What I know
言语的力量超乎常人想象
is that words are more powerful than most people realize.
您也明白这点 否则不会裁定
And you know that too, or you wouldn't have ruled
娜丁的四个字构成默许
that the four words Nadine said granted Pierre acquiescence.
现在也该赋予皮埃尔的话语同等分量
So now, let's give Pierre's words that same power.
只要他曾透露过
Because if he said one word
任何筹备餐车的迹象
that indicates he took one action to open his food truck
哪怕在生日宴前一分钟 我们就赢了
even one minute before that birthday dinner, we win.
就这样?
Is that it?
正是
It.
德雷斯顿法官批准了传票
Judge Dresden granted the subpoena.
但你怎么能提交范围这么广的申请?
But how could you file something so broad?
为什么不先让我过目?
Why didn't you run it by me first?
我...我找过你 但你和玛蒂在吵架...
I-I tried. But you and Matty were arguing...
我们没吵架
We were not arguing.
明明有
No, not true.
你们吵一整天了
You have been all day.
我有四个姐妹
I grew up with four sisters,
太熟悉各种吵架模式了
so I know all the types of fighting--
大声嚷嚷 拉帮结派 死寂沉默
yelling, gathering alliances, deadly silence.
等到见血的时候 得把孩子
And blood will be shed, get the children
带出房♥间 藏好重物
out of the room and hide heavy objects,
别糊弄莎拉了
so stop gaslighting Sarah.
老板
Ma'am.
我们会开始筛查材料
We'll start to search through the material
查皮埃尔4月9日前是否有动作
to see if Pierre made any moves before April 9th.
你想利润和控制权各占一半?
You're offering a 50 50 split on profits and control?
对 娜丁的餐厅
Yep. For Nadine's restaurant,
我的餐车 未来所有分店
my food truck, all future franchises.
看来有人是在未雨绸缪
Sounds like somebody's battening down the hatches
知道暴风雨要来了
'cause they know a storm's a'coming.
你在心虚什么?
What are you scared of?
怕这个家散了
Our family imploding.
我短♥信♥里没有任何证据
There's nothing in my texts about me
能证明我4月9日前有动作 但有很多
starting before April 9th. But there's a lot
家人在背后议论争吵
of our family talking mess and debating.
站队 -争论是好事 对吧?
Picking sides. -Debating is good for us, right?
当然是 -太好了
Sure is. -Great.
那就把所有觉得我在说反话的人都叫来
Then let's bring everybody in who thought I was being sarcastic
让他们上证人席
and let's put 'em on the stand.
非要闹得全家鸡飞狗跳?
Just drop a bomb on our family?
是你先宣战的 就因为你
You're the one that started a war because you couldn't
看不惯我生意红火
handle that business was booming.
根本不是...听着
That is not why... Look,
当初分家时 我确实
when we broke up the business, it's true,
以为你会倒闭
I thought you'd go belly-up
你成本控制太差了
because you're doing everything so expensive.
本想等你撑不住时接手
Figured I'd bail you out and we'd restart the business
用正确的模式把生意做大
with the right infrastructure to grow it.
哦 怪我太成功了是吧
Oh, I'm so sorry I was so successful.
你本可以更成功
Not as successful as you could be.
你的餐厅没法连锁 我的利润更高...
Your restaurant can't franchise. My margins are better...
我不在乎连锁和利润
I don't care about franchises and margins.
我只在乎奶奶的心血
I care about my grandmother's legacy.
我也是
So do I.
没错 她最疼你
And yeah, you were her favorite,
但她也是我奶奶
but we had a relationship too.
知道奶奶临终前对我说什么吗?
Before she died, you know what Nana said to me?
说我们该合作 -我不信
Said we should work together. -I don't believe that.
伊冯和莫里斯当时在场
Well, your cousins Yvonne and Maurice
你可以问他们
were in the room, ask them.
我也想传承奶奶的手艺
I'm trying to honor Nana's memory too.
但不是用你那山寨炸鸡
Not with that knockoff chicken.
好啊 这样如何
Okay. How's this?
要是这屋里有人
I will cease operations
能吃出区别
if anybody in this room
我立刻停业
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表