剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
What do we do? -Mute the chain. Hey,
抛硬币决定谁主辩?
heads or tails for first chair?
我在说正事
I'm asking you a serious question.
我也在认真回答你
And I'm giving you a serious answer.
我四个姐妹正在为谁当
Look, right now my sisters are debating
我未来孩子的教母吵得不可开交
who should be my future child's godmother.
一小时能刷145条消息
I got 145 texts in the last hour.
换别人早崩溃了
Which could stress me out.
但我直接屏蔽 因为你知道
Except I mute the chain. Because you know
插手会有什么下场?
what happens if I get involved?
就能指定教母了?
You get the godmother of your choice?
不 四个姐妹得罪三个
No. I got three of four sisters mad at me
听好了
I'm telling you,
不管玛蒂和奥林匹亚怎么回事
whatever's going on between Matty and Olympia,
别掺和 实在不行
stay out of it. And if you can't,
就告诉我 这个案子我来扛
tell me. I'll run point on this case.
快抛硬币
Flip the damn coin.
总算联♥系♥上了 你离开律所了吗?
Finally. Have you left the office?
暂时还走不开 不过我保证回家路上会当心的
Oh, can't. But I promise I'll keep my eye on the commute home.
让阿尔菲听电♥话♥? -他非要
Can I talk to Alfie? -Oh, he insisted
准备应急行李 以防万一 我们就收拾了一个
on packing a go bag in case. So we did.
刚刚收到一封邮件
And then an email came in.
你还能应付新消息吗?
Can you handle more news right now?
勉强 但你说吧 亲爱的
Not really, but lay it on me, baby.
乔伊主动去戒毒所了
Joey checked into rehab.
真的?
Oh.
嗯
Yeah.
阿尔菲一定开心坏了吧?
How happy is Alfie?
让他自己跟你说
I'll let him tell you.
是奶奶呀
It's your Grandma.
你听说了吗?
Did you hear?
听说了 太开心了 宝贝
I heard. I'm thrilled, darling.
法官大人 这个发现令人震惊
Your Honor, this discovery came as a shock.
皮埃尔开餐车 这明显违反了
Pierre Roux opened his food truck in clear violation
他和娜丁签过协议的
of the agreement that he and Nadine Roux signed
当初娜丁买♥♥断他餐厅股份时签的
when she bought him out of the restaurant they started together
协议写明了 皮埃尔不能开
Under the terms of said buyout, Pierre cannot open
同类餐厅
a similar restaurant.
现在他商标侵权 店面抄袭
And yet the trademark and trade dress violations are clear
完全照搬我们的设计...
He's copying the look...
说重点
Fewer words, please.
好的...
Oh.
我的意思是 如果皮...
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that if P...
再短点
Fewer.
皮埃尔的餐车...
Pierre's food truck...
...会造成...
...creates...
顾客混淆
customer confusion.
损害娜丁品牌
Harms Nadine's brand.
同意
Agreed.
证据很明确
Evidence is pretty clear.
你方当事人要否认吗?
Your client going to deny it?
不必 娜丁已经默许了
No need. Nadine acquiesced.
默许你开山寨餐车?!
To you opening a copycat food truck?!
这太荒谬了 法官大人
That is ridiculous, Your Honor.
如果对方律师要提出
If opposing counsel is going to make
如此荒谬的指控
such an absurd allegations,
他可不能“简短”
he better use more words than that.
四个字就够了
Only need four.
我有证人
I have a witness.
要是觉得意外 就把惊讶表现出来
If you're surprised, act surprised.
要是觉得被冒犯 就做出生气的样子
If you're offended, act offended.
关键是表情和动作要一致
Just make sure your face and your body are aligned.
回答任何问题都不要太快
And don't answer anything quickly.
n
一开始就要掌握好节奏
Establish the pace early on,
这样需要思考时就不会显得突兀
so if you have to think, it's built in.
懂了
Okay.
还有几分钟 -七分钟
How much longer till your meeting? -Seven minutes.
还有什么要交代的
Is there anything else I should know?
我信你这一次 玛蒂
I'm trusting you, Matty.
很好 记住我们现在在同一条船上
Good. 'Cause we're on the same team.
我说到做到
Like I said.
你现在的表情和动作就不一致
Your face and body aren't aligned.
我不该拿阿尔菲的父亲说事
I'm sorry I had to go there. With Alfie's father.
提醒你 用词要格外谨慎
Reminder to be precise with your words.
"抱歉"意味着如果可以重来
"Sorry" means if you could do it again,
你会做出不同的选择
you'd do something differently.
你看不清楚 如果是其他案子...
You have a blind spot. If it were any other case...
但这偏偏不是其他案子
It's not any other case.
这是我的案子
It's my case.
关系到我女儿和她的名誉
It's my daughter and her legacy.
喂 莎拉 你慢点说
Hello? Whoa, slow down, Sarah.
怎么回事
What?
想办法争取更长的休庭时间
Okay, get as long a recess as you can
我待会打给你
I'll call you right back.
皮埃尔说娜丁默认了他的做法
Pierre's claiming acquiescence,
我得把安保问话推迟
so I'm just gonna push my meeting with security.
别推迟 -什么
No, keep it. -What?
你正好可以借机表现得很焦虑
If you seem nervous, you got an excuse:
就说法庭那边出了状况
your case is blowing up.
我去帮比利和莎拉
I'll help Billy and Sarah.
你没问题
You've got this.
记住尽量说实话
Just stick close to the truth.
说你没泄密时的语气要自然
And use the same tone when you say you aren't the leak
就像你说...
as when you say
我不知道是谁泄的密
I have no idea who the leak is.
确实难以想象
Yes, it is difficult to imagine
一个新合伙人会蓄意报复
a newly-minted partner with an axe to grind.
没错
Exactly.
除非这人在升职前
Unless that partner reached out to the reporter
就已经联♥系♥了记者
prior to finding out about the promotion.
坦白说 我以为会是朱利安升合伙人
Frankly, I thought Julian would be the one to make partner.
你料定会任人唯亲?
You bet on nepotism?
我依据的是事实 你经常与大企业为敌
I bet on the fact that since you often go after corporations,
高层对此很不满
leadership was unhappy.
这些都有记录 当时律所气氛紧张
It's well documented. Things were tense at the office.
你刚赢了大案就挨批
You'd gotten dressed down after a big win.
更何况
Not to mention,
你刚发现
you'd recently learned
朱利安出轨同事
Julian cheated with a coworker.
这是在试探我的底线?
Dynamite in the foxhole?
我说的有哪点不属实吗
Did I get any facts wrong?
事实没错
No, the facts are correct.
那你对律所心怀不满吗
And were you upset with the firm?
不满?是
Upset? Yeah.
说我短视记仇?
Shortsighted and vindictive?
不
No.
我把话说明白
And let me be clear.
就算我不满 也不会去找纽♥约♥时♥报♥
When I'm upset, I do not call the Times.
我会更专注工作 加倍努力
I put my head down and I work even harder,
这才是我获得晋升的原因
which is likely how I earned my promotion,
所以下次别再看错人
so do not bet against me next time.
不会了
I won't.
请问你的侄女和侄子之间
When was the big argument
那次激烈争吵发生在何时 莉奈塔女士?
between your niece and nephew, Linetta?
是在我丈夫富兰克林75岁生日那天
On my husband Franklin's 75th Birthday.
4月9日
April 9th.
请向法庭陈述当时的情况
Can you walk us through what happened?
我原以为娜丁和皮埃尔
I thought Nadine and Pierre could tolerate
至少能共处一室
being in the same room together
毕竟他们散伙都两年了
since it's been two years since they split as business partners.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表