剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
A word?
我承认
Look, I'll admit,
玩忽职守这条你赢了
you got the W on breach.
我母亲有点担心
My mom's a little worried.
我情绪不好她就睡不好
Doesn't sleep well when I'm down.
这样 干脆十万整
So let's go an even 100 grand.
这只有我们要求金额的三分之一
That's one third of what we're asking for.
我还以为你故意抬高报价来扰乱我
I thought you set the range so high to throw me off.
格洛丽亚全靠弗兰克的收入生活
Gloria depended on Frank's income to live.
失去这份收入 她两年内就会无家可归
Without it, she will lose her home in two years.
我对此深感遗憾
And I hate that.
但如果明天让马德森出庭
But if I put Madsen on the stand tomorrow
证明弗兰克未来收入有限
and he testifies to Frank's limited future earnings,
陪审团的判决可能更低
the jury could come back with less.
又回到"半只脚进棺材"那套说辞
Are we back to "one foot in the grave"?
那我明天让那位精力充沛的同事主审好了
Because I could have my incredibly dynamic colleague lead tomorrow.
塔米·菲
Tammy Faye?
塔米·菲闪亮登场
Tammy freaking Faye.
我刚拒绝了一份不错的和解协议
I just turned down a decent settlement offer.
快告诉我找到突破口了
Tell me you found our weak link.
我想找到了 他叫格伦
I think we did. His name is Glen.
我们给他看了马德森诋毁弗兰克的邮件
We showed him the emails where Madsen was trashing Frank,
老格气得不行
and the Glenster was pissed.
气到愿意指证上司 - 那倒没有
"Testify against his boss" pissed? - No.
但气到愿意告密
But tattletale pissed.
他说洪水当天马德森其实提前溜了
He told us Madsen actually left early the day of the flood.
在警报拉响之前
Before the alarm went off.
很好 这或许是个转机
Okay. This-this could be good.
但没有实证
But without evidence,
这只是传闻 - 我明白
we're looking at hearsay. - I know.
所以比利和我...
That's why Billy and I...
我们在马德森回家的必经之路上
We found a recycling plant along the route
找到一家回收厂
Madsen would've driven to get home.
装有监控摄像头
And it's got CCTV cameras.
如果马德森在疏散令前离开
And if Madsen left before the evacuation order,
就能用时间戳证明
we'll have the time stamp to prove it.
抱歉刚接个电♥话♥
Hey. Sorry about that.
宝宝没事吧 -没事没事
Everything okay with the baby? - Yeah, yeah.
就是克劳迪娅在商量感恩节安排
Claudia's just trying to figure out our Thanksgiving plans.
要我说 感恩节计划
I mean, I'm not sure if Thanksgiving plans
跟宝宝能扯上什么关系
really count as baby-related plans.
反正我不会标成育儿事项
Not how I'd color-code it, at least.
我不会整天接这种电♥话♥
No, I'm not gonna constantly take calls.
只是...刚当爸手忙脚乱...
Just... things are all new right now...
理解
I get that.
这种状态要持续...
And they'll be new for...
算了
It's fine.
先专注眼前 把监控搞到手
We're here, and we're gonna get this CCTV footage.
行
Great.
这绝对是马德森
That's definitely Madsen.
车牌号♥和他的一致
Matches the license plate we have for him,
他离厂时间是下午4点29分
and he is leaving the factory at 4:29 p.m.
比警报早了三分钟
Three minutes before the alarm.
你确定不把脸上那妆卸了
Are you sure you don't want to wash that off your face?
这不是想不想的问题
It's not a question of want.
是得用家具抛光剂才擦得掉
It's whether you got furniture polish lying around.
早退肯定会让陪审团质疑
And leaving early is definitely gonna undermine
他的可信度 但是...
his credibility with the jury, but it...
这还不够让格洛丽亚拿到应得的赔偿
It's not gonna get Gloria the payout she deserves.
我们需要证明重大过失
We need gross negligence.
也就是说要证明
Which means proof
马德森明知早退会危及员工安全
that Madsen knew leaving early would endanger his employees
却依然这么做
and did it anyway.
艾伦作证时提到过非明文规定
Allen testified about unofficial rules.
或许可以从这里入手
Maybe there's something there?
但员工都不肯开口
Yeah, but how are we gonna get the rules
我们怎么拿到这些规定
if none of the employees will talk to us?
是阿尔菲
Alfie.
他催我回家 说要给我看比摩托车更棒的东西
He wants me home. He wants to show me something "better than motorcycles."
去吧
Go.
我回家想办法找出
I'm going home to try to figure out how to connect
马德森早退和弗兰克留下的关联
Madsen leaving with Frank's decision to stay.
你这妆容也该让家人好好欣赏
And your family should get to enjoy this makeover.
笑够了吗 -我在努力忍♥住 如花
Are you done laughing? - I'm trying really hard, Baby Jane.
《花生漫画》:查尔斯·舒尔茨创作的漫画系列 代表角色史努比
Baby Jane: 经典电影角色 以怪异浓妆闻名
埃德温 -对不起 实在对不起
Edwin. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好了阿尔菲 什么比摩托车更棒
Okay, Alfie, what's better than motorcycles?
你的脸
Your face.
还有戒瘾十二步法
And the 12 steps.
乔伊现在可能正在读这个
Joey's probably reading this right now,
所以我觉得我也该读
so I figured I should, too.
我在你办公室也放了一本
And I left a copy in your office.
书上说 不该无故前往
The book warns that you're not supposed to go
酒吧夜店
to places like bars and clubs
这类场所
when there's no reason to be there.
可我们去是为了唱卡拉OK
Oh, the reason is karaoke.
难道要提前打电♥话♥
You think we should call ahead
让人家把酒水都撤了
and ask them to remove the booze?
我昨晚电♥话♥里问过她了
I asked her about that last night on the phone,
她说不用 她想做个正常人
and she said no, she would rather feel normal.
这就是成瘾者的典型思维 埃德温
Well, that's addict behavior, Edwin.
必须让大家知情 她才无法隐瞒
People need to know that so she can't hide.
我问了她戒瘾导师会不会去
I asked if her sponsor was gonna be there.
Sponsor:戒瘾十二步互助会中的一对一戒瘾导师,由已成功戒瘾资深成员担任
以前一起吸毒的朋友也都不在场
And none of the friends that she used to use with.
而且就一个晚上
And it's only one night.
我知道
I know.
但戒毒不是朝九晚五的工作
But recovery isn't a nine-to-five job.
不能想开始就开始 想结束就结束
You don't get to clock in and out.
你拿到弗兰克的考勤记录了吗
Did you get Frank's time cards?
他以前真是个朝九晚五的规矩人
Used to be a real nine-to-five guy.
干得漂亮 明天由你来主导质询如何
Great work. You want to lead cross tomorrow?
艾莉诺·金斯顿 – 旧金山
旧金山每日之眼
讣告栏目
埃德温与玛德琳·金斯顿的挚爱女儿于2014年10月8日离世
艾莉热爱生活 擅长烘焙与歌♥唱 笑声感染人心
她在旧金山长大 勇敢 善良 深爱着她的儿子
埃莉是阿片类药物危机中的一位受害者 她将永远不会被遗忘
如果你不介意 我想准备下和黛布拉的卡拉OK
If you don't mind, I want to get ready to meet Debra at karaoke.
艾莉热爱生活 擅长烘焙与歌♥唱 笑声感染人心
她在旧金山长大 勇敢 善良 深爱着她的儿子
在法庭上狠狠挫败马德森
Go crush Madsen in court.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
马德森先生 你能否确认刚才画面中的车辆
Mr. Madsen, can you identify the vehicle in the footage I just played?
是的 那是我的车
Yes. That's my car.
请注意时间戳 你能念出来吗
Let me direct your attention to the time stamp. Can you read it?
下午4点29分 -记录显示
4:29 p.m. - Our records say
工厂警报在4点32分拉响
that the alarm at the factory went off at 4:32 p.m.
根据我的计算
So, by my math
视频显示你在员工接到疏散信♥号♥♥前
this video shows you leaving ten minutes
十分钟就离开了
before your employees were given the signal to evacuate.
对吗
Is that right?
是...是的
Y-Yes, it is.
我确实提前离开了
I did leave early
但我不明白弗兰克为什么没和其他人一起撤离
but I don't know why Frank didn't evacuate with the rest of the guys.
这是鲁索先生所有的考勤记录
This is a log of all of Mr. Russo's time cards.
他是朝九晚五的员工 对吗
He was a nine-to-five employee, right?
没错
That's right.
你会注意到多年来鲁索先生
You'll notice that for years Mr. Russo
总是在5点前后几分钟打卡下班
always clocked out within minutes of 5:00 p.m.
但在你接手管理后
But after you took over as manager,
情况改变了 不是吗
that changed, didn't it?
这里高亮显示 -是的
It's highlighted there. - Yeah.
我们看看
Let's see.
5点23分 6点02分
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表