剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Agreed. So, you go into the meeting,
把具体情况摸清楚
find out exactly what happened
看看律所打算怎么处理 再来汇报
and what the firm's planning to do, and then report back.
汇报? 玛蒂 现在不是你说了算了
Report back? Matty, you're no longer calling the shots
我想告诉你什么要看我心情
I'll tell you what I wanna tell you
浇你的盆栽吧
Go water your plant.
目前我们掌握的信息是
Here's what we know.
有个吹哨人联♥系♥了记者
A so-called whistleblower reached out to a reporter
声称在维尔布瑞沙阿片类药物案里
and said there was a document hidden
藏着一份机密文件
in Wellbrexa's opioid litigation.
完全子虚乌有
Obviously, a complete fabrication.
很明显 记者向我们公♥关♥部门查询后
Clearly. The reporter sent an inquiry to our comms team,
我们立即采取了强硬回应
comms fired back with a machine gun.
现在重点是找出
So, now, we focus on finding the person responsible
谁在污蔑律所
for maligning the firm.
奥林匹亚
Olympia.
欢迎来到权力中枢
Welcome to the big leagues.
这里只有你
you're the only one
还不认识莱斯特·洛根
who doesn't know Lester Logan.
安保主管 我们都叫他狼王
Head of security. We call him the Wolf.
久仰
Nice to meet you.
幸会 期待看你如何应对
Same. Eager to see how you handle this.
他会直接来个釜底抽薪
He'll put some dynamite right in the foxhole.
把泄密者逼出来 对吧
Smoke that leak out. Right?
没错
That's right.
嗨 一直想联♥系♥你
Hiya. Been trying to reach you.
抱歉 和奥林匹亚谈得怎么样?
Sorry. How'd it go with Olympia?
她相信你愿意放过朱利安了吗
Did she believe you were on board to let Julian off the hook?
她压根不信
She definitely did not.
你知道要费口舌的
Well, you knew it was going to take some convincing.
眼下
And in the meantime,
我们要想办法重新掌握主动权
we'll figure out a way to get leverage back.
这事晚点再说吧
Yeah, well, um, let's talk about that later.
今早巴士出了点小状况
There was a little bus accident this morning.
律所怀疑有内鬼?
The firm thinks there's a mole?
是的没错 -你要回家吗?
Yeah, exactly right. -Are you coming home?
不 我还得再打听些消息 如果坐地铁
No, I need some more info first. I'll text you
会发消息告诉你
if I'm taking the subway.
终于找到你了玛蒂 和奥林匹亚没事吧?
There you are, Matty. Is everything okay with Olympia?
奶奶没事吧?
Everything okay with Grammy?
挺好 没什么事
Oh, fine. No problem at all.
是我爸
It's my dad.
他拿了钱不去戒毒?
He took the money. He's not going to rehab?
不 还没有消息
Oh, no, no. We haven't heard yet.
奶奶刚提到巴士出事的暗号♥
Grammy mentioned some small thing about a bus accident,
就这些 -律所知道有内鬼了?
that's all. -The firm knows there's a mole?
还不确定 奶奶正在调查
We don't know. Grammy's investigating.
她应该马上走人
She should just leave.
m 44 0 l 206 0 b 230 0 250 24 250 44 l 250 44 b 250 68 230 88 206 88 l 44 88 b 20 88 0 68 0 44 l 0 44 b 0 20 20 0 44 0
来自阿尔菲
马上坐地铁
怎么 我的炸鸡都不香了?
Something more interesting than my chicken?
实在抱歉 娜丁 家里有些琐事
Oh, I'm so sorry, Nadine. It's a family issue.
希望不是家人要跟你对簿公堂
Hope your family's not dragging you into litigation.
我孙子14岁 什么事都喊着要维♥权♥
Oh, my grandson's 14, so everything's litigation.
你表弟皮埃尔很快就会收到
And your cousin Pierre is about to be slapped
法♥院♥禁令 他那辆餐车
with an injunction because his food truck
完全复♥制♥了你的餐厅模式
is a total clone of your restaurant.
从菜单到招牌
I mean, the menus, the signage.
跟奶奶厨房♥如出一辙
Identical to Nana Roux's Kitchen.
皮埃尔就是想让人以为
It's because Pierre wants people to think
这是同一家店
it's the same restaurant,
坐享我的劳动成果
so he can succeed on the back of my hard work.
他肯定是后悔当初让你收♥购♥了股份
Well, he clearly regrets letting you buy him out.
说得对 威廉 -叫我比利就好
Exactly, William. -Billy's fine.
你面相年轻 叫威廉合适
No, you have a young face, William's better.
真没想到皮埃尔会这样对我
You know, I-I can't believe that Pierre is doing this.
奶奶厨房♥承载着奶奶的传承
Nana's Kitchen was about our grandma. Her legacy.
可皮埃尔...他只认得钱
But Pierre-- he only cares about dollar signs.
根本不在乎开店的本心
He doesn't care about the why.
你这份坚守本心很难得 娜丁
Well, I commend you for focusing on the why, Nadine.
等我们在法庭上击垮皮埃尔
And when we squash Pierre in court,
不如我们一起去
what do you say we all celebrate
奶奶厨房♥再吃顿炸鸡庆功?
over some more of Nana Roux's chicken?
倒不是想白吃
Now, I'm not asking for a freebie,
就是希望能插个队
just for a chance to jump that dang line
别在你们店外头排长龙
outside your restaurant.
只要搞定皮埃尔 你们终身免排队
We squash Pierre, y'all can jump the line for life.
孩子们 这场官司必须赢
Kids, we need to win.
我去整理证据
I'm gonna go prep those exhibits.
来自阿尔菲
m 44 0 l 206 0 b 230 0 250 24 250 44 l 250 44 b 250 68 230 88 206 88 l 44 88 b 20 88 0 68 0 44 l 0 44 b 0 20 20 0 44 0
赶快回家
m 44 0 l 206 0 b 230 0 250 24 250 44 l 250 44 b 250 68 230 88 206 88 l 44 88 b 20 88 0 68 0 44 l 0 44 b 0 20 20 0 44 0
这不对劲
m 44 0 l 206 0 b 230 0 250 24 250 44 l 250 44 b 250 68 230 88 206 88 l 44 88 b 20 88 0 68 0 44 l 0 44 b 0 20 20 0 44 0
拜托拜托
m 44 0 l 206 0 b 230 0 250 24 250 44 l 250 44 b 250 68 230 88 206 88 l 44 88 b 20 88 0 68 0 44 l 0 44 b 0 20 20 0 44 0
坐地铁!!!
问个事
Quick question.
听说安保主管来了
I heard the head of security is here.
他们真要没收所有
Is it true they're confiscating any device
在楼里用过的电子设备?
used inside the building?
再问一句:
Follow-up question:
我该删照片还是不用管?
should I delete photos or who cares?
这个嘛 亲爱的 要是他们问起私密照 马上联♥系♥我
Well, uh, honey, if they ask you about nudes, you call me.
那你就能告他们了
'Cause you'd have a lawsuit.
m 24 0 l 226 0 b 239 0 250 11 250 24 l 250 6♥4♥ b 250 77 239 88 226 88 l 24 88 b 11 88 0 77 0 6♥4♥ l 0 24 b 0 11 11 0 24 0
阿尔菲 以防万一
我正在去坐地铁
发给阿尔菲
你参加合伙人会议了吗 -参加了
Were you in the partner meeting? -I was.
连狼王都亲自出马了 -嗯
And the Wolf really flew in? -Mm-hmm.
这对我们有利
This is good for us.
狼王会找到泄密的人
Well, he'll find the source of the leak,
我父亲会彻底摆平这件事
my dad will obliterate the person,
用保密协议堵住嘴
neutralize the threat with an NDA,
我们就没什么好担心的了
nothing's hanging over our heads.
我还在回想
I also was, uh,
那天在走廊里碰到过谁
thinking about who I passed in the hall that day.
是不是该打匿名举报电♥话♥...
There's an anonymous tip line that I could...
别轻举妄动
Do nothing.
你会接受问话 回答越简单越好
You are being interviewed, so just keep it simple.
你不是泄密者 也不知道泄密者是谁
You're not the leak, you don't know who the leak is.
回头再说
We'll talk later.
你想去哪儿?
And where are you going?
我最好回避 这里交给你处理
Better if I stay home, let you handle things.
已经由不得你了 狼王亲自坐镇
No longer an option. Head of security is here
他正要展开问询
and he is starting his interviews
参与过维尔布瑞沙案的15个律师
with the 15 lawyers who worked on Wellbrexa
包括我 一个都逃不掉
during the opioid litigation, which includes me.
所以你必须留下帮我
So you are going to stay and help me
渡过这一关 搭档
get through my interview, partner.
要沉船 就一起沉
Because if I go down, you go down.
我可以远程指导你
I'll advise you from afar.
阿尔菲要我回家
Alfie wants me home.
那就告诉他你走不开
Tell him why you can't leave.
他很聪明 会理解的
He's a smart kid, he'll understand.
他不会的 阿尔菲整天提心吊胆
Not sure he will. Alfie's pretty worried
怕我万一出事 他就得
if something happens to me, he'll have to
去跟他那个瘾君子爸爸住
live with his junkie father.
我当时需要你的把柄 是你感情用事
I needed your leverage. You weren't seeing straight.
现在我看得很清楚 你大可以放心
Well, I'm seeing straight now, I assure you.
彼此彼此 想继续合作就拿出诚意
Same. But if you want to work together again, prove it.
要是我被发现 律所一定会全力掩盖
'Cause if I get caught, the firm will lawyer up,
让真♥相♥石沉大海 正义永无天日
the crime will be buried forever and there will be no justice.
玛蒂连庭审都不来了
Matty's not even coming to court.
她肯定跟奥林匹亚闹崩了
She and Olympia are definitely fighting.
我们该怎么办 -屏蔽群聊 喂
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表