剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
a way to live without my best friend.
但至少我们在一起的每刻都未曾虚度
But at least we never wasted a single moment together.
每次他邀我跳舞 我从未拒绝
Every time he asked me to dance, I said yes.
糟了 糟了 糟了
No. No, no, no. No, no, no.
没事吧 亲爱的 - 比利落下了这个
Everything okay, hon? - Billy left this.
这对他很重要 我得赶紧送去
And it's very important to him, and I got to run.
格洛丽亚走了 -嗯
Gloria leave? - Yeah.
看到你短♥信♥ 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
黛布拉联♥系♥我取消了下周的卡拉OK
Debra reached out to cancel karaoke next week.
说她不能总活在回忆里
Said she can't keep living in the past.
我说没问题 问她能不能改期
I said no problem, asked to reschedule.
这是她的回复 无
This is what I got. No answer.
她把你拉黑了
Whoa. She blocked you.
等等 再发一次试试
Wait, try sending it again.
我不明白 我们明明相处得很好
I don't get it. We were having fun.
但昨晚你问她澳洲同行的还有谁之后
But she did leave pretty abruptly last night
她确实离开得很匆忙
after you asked who she was in Australia with.
她不肯回答 每次我想试探都被她避开
She wouldn't answer. She evaded every time I tried.
你觉得她签了保密协议
You think she signed an NDA?
我觉得老爷子确保澳洲发生的事
I think Senior made sure whatever went on in Australia
都烂在澳洲了
stayed in Australia.
所以我们要搞到那份协议 看它涵盖了什么
So we need to get our hands on that, see what it covered.
也许你在合规部的朋友能帮忙
Maybe your friend in Compliance can help.
嗨
Hey.
弄到你♥爸♥的新密♥码♥了吗
Any luck with your dad's password?
输新密♥码♥时我刚巧没看到
I looked away just as Stuart was entering the new one,
因为我发现了别的东西
because I found something else.
重大的发现
Something big.
心跳很有力
Strong heartbeat.
发育良好
Measuring well.
一切正常
It looks perfect.
抱歉 我是来给你送你的传家宝的
Sorry. I was just dropping your grandmother's coin off,
你需要它
because I know you wanted it.
刚好听到消息就...
And then I heard and...
然后看到...
and I saw...
你们要有孩子了
You're having a baby.
真不敢相信 你们真的要升级成父母了
I can't believe it. You're, like, having a baby.
不过你们早就知道了
Anyways, you-you already knew that.
抱歉 - 没关系
Sorry. - Okay.
很高兴再见到你 克劳迪娅
great to see you again, Claudia.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
她好像刚意识到
I think she just realized
我们要生的是个真正的宝宝
we're having an actual human baby
不是生一个日程
and not a calendar entry.
我本该好好享受那一刻的 埃德温
I should have stayed in the moment, Edwin.
和艾莉一起
With Ellie.
迎婴派对那天她没吸毒
She was sober at that baby shower.
是 但你的担心也没错
Well, yeah, but you were also right.
卡拉当时在场 而且还在吸毒
Cara was there, using.
艾莉几周后就复吸了
Ellie relapsed a few weeks later.
但那天她没有
But she was sober then.
那个晚上
That night.
她没吸毒
She was sober,
神志清醒
and she was present,
就是原来的艾莉
and she was Ellie.
而我却只顾着
And I was too busy
担心未来 没能...
worrying about the future to be...
...没能好好陪在她身边
...to just be with her.
多希望时光能重来
I just wish I had those moments back.
是阿尔菲他爸让你想起这些的吗
Did Alfie's father bring this on?
不 是我们的委托人
No, our client,
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
她说从没浪费过和丈夫在一起的时光
Said she never wasted a moment with her husband.
每次他邀舞 她都欣然应允
Said yes every time he asked her to dance.
所以...我们跳舞吧
So... let's dance.
说好
Say yes.
好
Yes.
让我找首歌♥
Let me find one.
♪埃尔玛·富兰克林——《带走我心的一角》♪
♪我难道不曾令你觉得♪
♪Didn't I make you feel♪
♪你就是♪
♪Like you♪
♪这世上唯一的男人♪
♪Were the only man?♪
♪难道我没有把所有的一切♪
♪Didn't I give you everything that♪
♪一个女人所能给予的♪
♪A woman possibly can...♪
啊?
What?
♪可即便我倾我所有的爱♪
♪But with all the love I give you♪
♪对你仍是永远不够♪
♪It's never enough♪
♪但我终要让你明白 宝贝♪
♪But I'm gonna show you, baby...♪
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
弄到你♥爸♥的新密♥码♥了吗
Any luck with your father's password?
输新密♥码♥时我刚巧没看到
I looked away just as Stuart was entering the new one,
因为我发现了别的东西
because I found something else.
重大发现
Something big.
他桌上放着个盒子
I saw a box on his desk
里面是贝尔文的笔记本电脑
with a laptop belonging to Mrs. Belvin.
斯图尔特把它转给了我IT部的新兄弟
Stuart handed it off to my new IT buddy,
我说服他演示数据清除过程
who I convinced to explain to me how he wipes the tech clean.
你猜我发现了什么
And guess what I saw.
你和贝尔文的短♥信♥往来
Text messages between you and Mrs. Belvin.
就在她去见狼王之前
You reached out to talk just before
你主动联♥系♥了她
her meeting with the Wolf.
这事还能解释得通
Okay, we can explain that away.
不只如此
If that was all.
我还发现贝尔文打印了老爷子的
And I also saw Belvin printed Senior's expense reports
十四年前澳洲之行的报销记录
from his Australia trip 14 years ago.
这倒说得过去对吧
Which makes sense, right?
问题是她在见我爸前四分钟才打印
Except she printed it four minutes before she met with my father.
文件既没被带走也没被找到
She didn't leave with it, it wasn't recovered,
而我看见玛蒂从贝尔文办公室出来
and I saw Matty leaving Mrs. B's office
时间正好吻合
right around that time.
万一你的猜测没错
What if you're right,
贝尔文不是单独行动
and Belvin wasn't working alone?
万一她找了玛蒂帮忙
What if she asked Matty for help?
完了 - 是的
Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
朱利安认定你和贝尔文是一伙的
Julian thinks you're involved with Mrs. Belvin
与维尔布瑞沙泄密案有关
and the Wellbrexa leak.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表