剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我叫玛德琳·马特洛克
I'm Madeline Matlock.
是一名律师 像那部老电视剧
I'm a lawyer, like the old TV show.
你们所知的我大多
Most of what you know about me is based
确有其事 但也并非全部真♥相♥
in truth, but it's also a lie.
你到底是谁 玛德琳·金斯顿?
Who the hell are you, Madeline Kingston?
在你们律所保护 那家害死我女儿的
I wasn't like this before your firm protected
制药公♥司♥之前 我本不是这样的人
the pharmaceutical company that killed my daughter.
你为什么要把维尔布瑞沙的研究材料藏起来
Why are you hiding a missing Wellbrexa study about opioids?
我爸让我把这份研究处理掉
My dad told me to get rid of the study.
我提议进行一次投票
I'd like to call a vote
撤销你管理合伙人职务
to remove you as managing partner.
政♥变♥
A coup.
拉马尔·奥尔森事务所
Well, the law firm Lamar and Olson
愿意以非常理想的条件合并
want to merge with very favorable terms.
投票根本就没开始 他显然事先知情
The vote was never even called. He clearly knew it was coming.
他会展开清算
He's gonna be out for blood.
老爷子让我拍下朱利安的日程本
Senior asked me to take photos of Julian's datebook.
我爸不知怎么 知道了之前我喝酒的事
My dad somehow got wind of drinks I had a while back.
你有没有见过他在附近转悠
You ever see him lurking around?
没有 我没见过
I-I-I did not.
我其实又有事要你帮忙了
I actually need your help again.
怎么才能拿到黛布拉·帕默的保密协议
How do we get Debra Palmer's NDA?
我拿到了 里面明确提到了悉尼歌♥剧院
I have it. It specifically mentions the Sydney Opera House.
朱利安还找到了张SD卡
Julian also found an SD card with it.
里面有几千张照 都是老爷子去澳大利亚拍的
Thousands of photos from Senior's Australia trip.
一共1568张照片
1,568 photos.
黛布拉·帕默在澳洲没吃过一顿
Debra Palmer didn't have one meal in Australia
不拍照的饭
that she didn't photograph.
还是360度无死角地拍 该从哪查起?
From every angle. Where do we even start?
就从悉尼歌♥剧院查起 她的保密协议就是关于那儿的
At the Sydney Opera House. Her NDA centers around it,
所以肯定是在那儿决定的
so that's got to be where the decision was made
把那份文件从证据开示中抽走
to remove the document from discovery.
雅各布森·摩尔的报销单上写着
Jacobson Moore's expense report
买♥♥了四张票
says four tickets were purchased.
老爷子带了黛布拉 另外两个人
Senior took Debra, so the other two people
肯定就在这堆照片里
must be in this pile.
咱们得把这两人揪出来
We have to identify the people in the pictures.
告诉朱利安 放SD卡回去的时候小心点
And tell Julian be careful when he puts the SD card back.
不能再这样利用他了
And no using him again.
我今晚就还给他
I'll give it back to him tonight.
我们要带孩子去洛克菲勒中心看点灯仪式
We're taking the kids to see the Rockefeller tree lighting.
噢 咱们也得去买♥♥咱们的树了 孩子
Oh. We got to get our tree, kiddo.
好了 准备好装饰了吗?
All right, ready to decorate?
终于整理好了
Organized. Finally.
分了两堆 人像 和其他的
Two piles. People. Everything else.
大多数是烤虾
Mostly shrimp on the barbie.
这儿是维尔布瑞沙过去15年
And here's photos of everyone who's been in upper management
所有高管的照片 方便我们比对人脸
for Wellbrexa the last 15 years, so we can easily match faces.
有人想来装饰圣诞树吗?
Anyone want to trim the tree?
边干活边装?
While we work?
又确认了三个人的身份
ID'd three more people,
名字发邮件过去了 嘿 我们要互换礼物吗?
emailed the names over. Hey, are we exchanging gifts?
我压根没想过礼物的事 我-我不想压力更大了
Gifts hadn't even occurred to me. I-I don't need more stress.
那你为什么答应?
Then why'd you say yes?
因为我想看看她送我什么
Because I want to see what she gives me.
亲爱的 奥林匹亚邮件发来了三个新名字
Darling, Olympia emailed with three more names.
你能... - 加到板子上 没问题
Can you... - Add them to the board, yes.
只剩四个名字了
Only four names left.
三个 我认出了那个穿百慕大短裤的光头
Three. I recognized the bald guy in the Bermuda shorts
我修改开案陈词的时候想起来的
when I was revising my opening statement.
太好了 顺便问下 看到我的笔记了吗?
Great. Did you get my notes, by the way?
“那不是袍泽之情 那是背信弃义” 我很喜欢
"That's not brotherhood, that's betrayal." Loved it.
差不多就像孩子们会喜欢
Almost as much as the kids are gonna love
这些姜饼人一样喜欢
these gingerbread people.
你知道吗 我可是个居家女神
You know, I am a domestic goddess.
要么是那样 要么你就是在过度补偿
Either that, or you're overcompensating.
毕竟是离婚后的第一个圣诞节
First Christmas post-divorce.
行了 听着 这部分
Okay, see, that is the part
你不应该大声说出来的
that you are not supposed to say out loud.
我们回来了 妈妈
We're home, Mom.
噢 得挂了 谁准备好
Oh, got to go. Who's ready
装饰曲奇饼干了?
to decorate some cookies?
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
把SD卡放回去了吗?
Did you put the SD card back?
放回原处了
Put it right back where I found it.
都在这了
That's it.
所有去过澳大利亚的人
Everyone who was in Australia.
维尔布瑞沙董事会的全部13名成员
All 13 members of the Wellbrexa board of directors,
他们的CEO CFO 首席运营官
their CEO, CFO, COO,
还有各位家属 - 我把照片摆成了
and spouses. - I put them in the shape
圣诞树 怎么样?
of a Christmas tree. What do you think?
这简直是厉害的节日魔法 孩子
I think that's some serious holiday magic, kid.
现在 只要查出是谁陪老爷子
Now, we just have to figure out who went to the opera
去的歌♥剧院 然后说服他反水
with Senior and convince them to flip on him.
照片我又过了一遍
Went through the photos again.
没找到他们在包厢里的照片
Nothing in their box from the opera.
那堆照片里肯定藏着线索 我知道
There's a clue in that stack somewhere. I know it.
你的开案陈词准备得怎么样了?
How's your opening statement?
跟我的姜饼曲奇一样完美
Almost as good as my gingerbread cookies.
嘿 没带来就别提这茬
Hey now, don't bring 'em up,
除非你真的带了给我吃
if you didn't bring 'em in.
早啊 老爷子 期待今晚的并购会议吗?
Morning, Senior. Excited for tonight's merger meeting?
一切都还好吧?
Everything okay?
你说呢
You tell me.
那是什么情况? - 我不知道
What was that? - I don't know.
你确定你把SD卡放回去时够小心吗?
Are you sure Julian was careful when he put the SD card back?
我当然很小心 萨姆放我进了公♥寓♥大楼
Of course I was careful. Sam let me into the building.
不出五分钟我就撤了
I was out in five minutes.
他当时可能正忙着合并的事分心了
Maybe he was preoccupied with the merger.
他现在张口闭口就是这个
It's all he talks about now.
你看过那些照片了吗?
Have you looked at the pictures?
刚开始看 不过太多了 - 那我来帮忙
Started. Uh, there's a lot. - Then let me help.
我自有一套方法 查到了会告诉你的
I've got a system. I'll let you know what I find.
好吧 - 快去和你♥爸♥聊聊吧
Okay. - Just go talk to your dad.
看看他是不是起了疑心
Let me know if he seems suspicious.
我得去准备出庭了
I have to prep for court.
好
Okay.
我备了一份你的开案陈词副本
I have a backup copy of your opening statement,
后面附了引用判例表 以防对方提出异议
a table of authorities in the back in case anything is challenged,
还有法官的背景资料 另外我保证
a profile on the judge, and a promise that
比利请事假绝不会影响你的工作流程
Billy's personal day will not interfere with your workflow.
我压根没担心过这个
Never crossed my mind.
莎拉 我注意到你最近状态神勇
And I've noticed you've been on fire lately, Sarah,
而且我完全信任你
and I completely trust you.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
去帮菲尔做庭前准备吧
Go prep Phil.
出庭顺利
Good luck in court.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 比利 希望你没事
Hey, Billy. I hope you're okay.
我不想打扰你 也不想瞎打听
I-I don't want to bother you. I don't want to pry,
但奥林匹亚刚才说她信任我
but Olympia just said that she trusts me,
搞得我现在心态有点崩 关于那个...
and I'm kind of spinning out about the...
朱利安日程本的事
the Julian datebook thing.
确认发送 请按1
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
删除并重录 请按2
To erase and rerecord, press two.
试听留言 请按3
To review your message, press three.
继续... 留言已删除
To resume re... Message erased.
准备好过一遍你的证词了吗? - 好的
Ready to run through your testimony? - Yeah.
希望这一切结束后
Hoping once this is over,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表