剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
交给了纽♥约♥时♥报♥
to bring it to the Times
然后 把我送进监狱
and... put me in jail.
所以玛蒂知道了事情全貌 -我 我不确定
So now Matty knows everything? -I-I don't know,
但贝尔文受保密协议约束 玛蒂没有 我必须查清楚
but Belvin has an NDA, Matty doesn't, I need to be sure.
这事不对劲 奥林匹亚
Something is off, Olympia.
我 我直觉很强烈
I-I feel it in my gut.
而且
And...
我很久没有这么强烈的直觉了
...I haven't felt my gut in a while.
请你相信我
I need you to trust me.
追查到底
No stone unturned.
谢谢 我 我知道这让你很难接受
Thank you. I-I know how much this hurts.
你向来不轻易信任别人
You don't let people in easily.
是啊 唉
Yeah. Well...
或许我不该破例
maybe I shouldn't have.
不是我抱怨 我们都在查格雷戈里
I'm not complaining, but we're looking up guys
你倒好 在这研究胸
named Gregory and you're looking up boobs?
谁研究胸了
I am not looking up boobs.
我是在找某个特定的胸
I'm looking for a specific pair of boobs
因为锁骨骨折请了病假的
that took a leave of absence due to a fractured clavicle
酒吧打架受的伤
that occurred during a bar fight.
看Ins动态 案发当晚
And according to Instagram, Gregory from foster care
寄养家庭那个格雷戈里在加州
was in California the night of the murder.
俱乐部客人里有叫格雷戈里的吗
Are there any club patrons named Gregory?
天呐
Oh, for goodness sake.
这胸是自己挺成这样的
They just sit up like that on their own?
不跟你扯这个
Not going to engage.
别提"订婚" 听着就烦
Don't say "engage." It's triggering.
engage既有纠缠 也有订婚的意思
我那可怜的妈
My poor mom.
说真的 她看起来挺幸福
Well, she seemed pretty happy, I got to say.
斯德哥尔摩综合征 加里在她刚离婚时趁虚而入
Stockholm syndrome. Gary swooped in post-divorce
专挑她最脆弱的时候
when she was at her most vulnerable.
我得让我妈清醒过来
I need to deprogram my mom,
不是同意她嫁给加里 懂了吧
not give Gary permission to marry her, right?
非得说同意不可吗
I really need to say yes?
几小时前就该说了 -这还用说
Hours ago. -Obviously.
好吧
Fine.
我出去透口气 待会好尖叫
Going outside, so I can scream after.
人力资源部得清理我的搜索记录了
HR's gonna have to clear my search history,
但我找到那姑娘了
but I found our gal.
艺名 樱桃玫瑰
Stage name, Cherry Rose.
本名 克里斯蒂娜
Actual name, Christina.
据称在酒吧被丹尼尔袭击
Allegedly attacked in the bar by Daniel.
朱利安觉得你交手♥机♥交得太爽快
Julian thought you gave up your phone too easily.
明天一点 他要检查
Tomorrow at 1:00, he wants to search
还在维修部的贝尔文旧电脑
Belvin's old computer, in refurbishment.
短♥信♥必须在那台电脑上
The text messages need to be on there.
好 我会联♥系♥卡尔
Okay, I'll contact Carl.
而且电脑必须开机启动
And the computer has to be physically turned on,
所以我们得有人
which means one of us needs to go
在朱利安之前进维修室
into the refurbishment room before Julian.
还需要管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
And we need an admin password
才能登入笔记本
to get into the laptop.
朱利安手♥机♥里有密♥码♥视频
Julian has a video of the password on his phone,
我不知道他锁屏密♥码♥ 直接问又会惹他疑心
and I don't have his PIN, and if I ask, it's suspicious.
就这些
Is that all?
就这些 -行
That's all. -Okay.
老问题 去你那还是我那
Age-old question: your place or mine?
这事能解决 但需要时间
I mean, we can solve this, but it's gonna take time,
你要过来的话 带上睡衣和扭扭糖
so if you're coming over, bring your PJs and Twizzlers
给某人
for you-know-who.
算了 -好吧 就在这商量
nah. -Okay. We can brainstorm here.
明天让朱利安跟我去脱衣舞俱乐部
Send Julian to the strip club with me tomorrow.
那里干扰多 -
Lots of distractions. -
怎么
What?
对朱利安撒谎
Lying to Julian
让我很不好受
feels really bad.
我理解
I know it does.
我对你前夫看法不同
I have very different feelings about your ex-husband,
但我太不近人情了
but I was being insensitive.
可你表现得像是我们又成了朋友
And you're acting like we're friends again.
因为我确实想成为你朋友
Because that's what I want,
说真心话
if I'm being honest.
你 说真心话
You? Honest?
我们都为家人撒过谎
We both lied for our families.
但我们完全不同
We're completely different.
我只是撒得更久
I just lied longer.
阿尔菲真有家庭教师吗
Does Alfie have a tutor?
你真有个弗雷德舅舅吗
Do you have an Uncle Fred?
你真是单身奶奶吗
Are you a single grandmother?
你真住在皇后区牙买♥♥加吗
Do you live in Jamaica, Queens?
你真和父亲看过棒球吗
Did you watch baseball with your dad?
艾莉是游泳受伤还是赢了比赛
Did Ellie get injured swimming or did she win?
这件事你知道真♥相♥
You know the truth there.
但我不知道 问题就在这儿
But I don't. That's the problem.
我是撒过谎
I lied,
但你是个骗子 玛蒂
but you're a liar, Matty.
你本性如此
It's who you are.
我不是骗子 我撒谎情非得已
I am not a liar. I've had to lie
都是情有可原 -我知道
due to mitigating factors. -I know.
别偷偷摸摸的
Stop lurking.
我在看镜子
I am looking at the mirrors
构思你去脱衣舞俱乐部的方案
trying to craft your approach to the strip club.
现在谁在说谎
Who's the liar now?
你明明在看胸部 不是镜子
You're looking at the boobs, not the mirrors.
不 我是在看镜子里的胸部
No, I'm looking at the boobs in the mirrors.
特别是招牌旁边那几个
Specifically, the ones by that sign.
观察得很仔细 亲爱的
Nice work, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
别把对奥林匹亚的气撒在我身上
And don't take your anger at Olympia out on me.
我只是想让她明白 我用假身份进入律所
I just want her to understand I'm in the law firm
当然要说谎
under a false identity, so of course I'm gonna lie.
这是情有可原
It's a mitigating factor.
我们的孩子曾经吸毒 情有可原
Our child was an addict. Mitigating factor.
你母亲酗酒 又是一个情有可原
Your mother was an alcoholic, yet another.
是的 我这样做已经很久了
Yes. I've done it for a long time.
但这不是真正的我
But it's not who I am.
从没有对你说过谎
Never lied to you.
其实有过一次
Well, there was that once.
什么事 我能多玩一小时电脑吗
About what? And can I have an hour more screen time?
半小时 就这样
Half an hour, that's it.
我们初次见面时 你外婆告诉我
When we first met, your grandmother told me
她在读护理学校
she was in nursing school.
什么
What?
我想再约一次会
I wanted a second date.
那是七十年代 -是啊 然后
It was the '70s. - Yeah, and then
我割伤手 她惊慌失措
I got a cut and she flipped out.
血流不止
It was gushing blood.
我就告诉她 要么护理学校
So, I told her either nursing schools
水准下降了 要么
had lost their standards, or she wasn't
她没说真话
telling me the truth.
但接着 她开始抠"真话"这个字眼
But then, she litigated the word "truth."
你觉得那样很性感吧 -
You thought it was sexy. -
我走了 晚安
And I'm out. Good night.
晚安 爱你 -爱你
Good night. Love you. -Love you.
好孩子 -非常好
Good kid. -Great kid,
尽管经历了不少艰难
despite some pretty big mitigating factors.
再看看朱利安
And then there's Julian.
哼 -他一生顺风顺水
Ugh. -Handed every single thing in life.
我可能说谎 但那个人毫无诚信
I may lie, but that man doesn't have an ounce of integrity.
奥林匹亚不必感到内疚
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表