剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Annie texted that she's headed to the car service pickup.
她要去汉普顿见塞尼尔
She's going to see Senior in the Hamptons.
估计是合伙人之间的事
Must be partner stuff.
停车!快停下!
Stop! Stop!
玛蒂
Matty.
你不是该在去见塞尼尔的路上吗
I thought you were on your way to Senior.
本来是要去
I was.
但我没法去
I couldn't go.
你说得对
Because you are right.
我想保住朱利安不让他坐牢
I want to keep Julian out of prison
我也想要个公道
and I need justice.
塞尼尔哪个都帮不上
Senior helps with neither.
这下我彻底没筹码了
Which means I'm out of leverage.
文件在哪儿?
Where is the document?
在康州保险箱里
Connecticut, in a safety deposit box.
三天前刚存进去
I put it there three days ago.
明天一早就去取
So I will go first thing in the morning.
行 我跟你一块去
Great. I'll go with you.
你不是要出庭吗
You have court.
戴维森法官那边
Judge Davidson
我说我病了 - 多巧
thinks I'm sick. -How convenient.
你赢了 玛蒂
You win, Matty.
告诉纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Just tell the Times
我没有参与
that I wasn't involved,
就给我一天时间
and please, give me one day.
让我安顿好家里
For my family.
那份文件我必须亲自拿到
I want that document in my hands.
到时候再说别的
And then I'll see how I feel.
这要求不过分
I deserve that.
达莎来消息了
It's Dasha checking in.
她不敢回纽约
She's terrified to come back to New York.
莎拉说列夫那边挺顺利?
Sarah said it went well with Lev?
顺利是顺利 但光靠这个恐怕说服不了
It did. But I don't think that gets us all the way
陪审团
with the jury.
比利找到其他
Did Billy find anyone else
肯配合的人了吗? -没
willing to cooperate? -No.
大家都怕得要命
Everyone's too scared.
得想个法子让陪审团亲身体会这种恐惧
I'll just have to find another way to message that to the jury.
人心不是靠说就能说动的
Can't tell people how to feel.
是啊
True.
我劝过你
Tried with you.
也劝过...
Tried with...
阿尔菲?
With Alfie?
关键是 要想稳操胜券
The point is, if we want a slam dunk,
就得让陪审团切身感受达莎对阿列克谢的恐惧
the jury has to feel how scared Dasha is of Alexei.
得让阿列克谢
Alexei needs to go
亲自上庭 -要是让阿列克谢出庭
on the stand. -What if you put Alexei on the stand?
再故意激怒他
And then you trigger him.
让陪审团亲眼看看他是什么货色
So the jury can feel it for themselves.
法庭交给我
I'll take care of court
你去康州把维尔布瑞沙的研究报告拿回来
and you drive to Connecticut and bring me that Wellbrexa study.
就让我一个人去?
So you're letting me go alone?
来块熊爪饼?
Bear claw?
我不是来吃点心的
I'm not here to snack.
我来是为了确保文件
I'm just here to make sure you get the document
能顺利交接
and hand it over with no funny business.
明白
Got it.
只是怕你没吃早饭
I just didn't know if you had breakfast.
饿了后面还有
But if you get hungry, there's more in the back.
还有扭扭糖
Or you can have some Twizzlers.
果然在打什么主意
Oh, now I know you're up to something.
知道要一起开车 特意做了功课
I just did my research since I knew we'd be driving together.
你以前的学生都很推崇你
Your former students loved you, by the way.
评价高得不得了
Those comments were glowing.
熊爪饼收买♥♥不了我
They couldn't bribe me with bear claws,
你也别想
and you can't, either.
好吧
Fine.
但你仔细想想
But just think about it, Edwin.
我们该联手对付塞尼尔
We should be working together to bring Senior to justice.
他才是关键
He's the big fish.
玛蒂她...
Matty's not...
现在不够清醒
she's not thinking straight.
她识破了你的谎话
She saw through your lies.
是
Yes.
我是说了谎
I lied.
但只有一天
For a day.
可你妻子骗了我整整一年
You know, but your wife lied to me for a year.
你不了解我
And you don't know me,
但我也是个真实的人
but I am a real person.
有真实的家庭
With a real family.
我有对双胞胎
I have twins.
叫凯特和卡特
Their names are Kat and Court
今年九岁
and they're nine
爱打篮球
and they love basketball
喜欢恐怖片
and scary movies
也爱他们的爸爸
and their dad.
但这几个月
And the last few months,
我这个妈妈当得很糟糕
I have been a pretty lousy mom
因为你妻子操纵了我
because your wife manipulated me
让我无法再相信任何人
and made it so that I couldn't trust anyone.
最难受的是...
And-and the worst part...
...我曾经那么在乎她
...is that I cared about her.
现在还是在乎
I still do.
先别联♥系♥纽♥约♥时♥报♥
Don't go to the Times.
再缓一缓
Not yet.
你也有决定权
You get a vote, too.
得想办法激怒他 各种手段都用上
We need triggers. Big and small.
只要能帮玛蒂戳到他的痛处
Anything that will help Matty get under his skin.
呃
Well, uh,
阿列克谢这人特别要面子
Alexei is a very proud man.
你得让他觉得受重视
He needs to feel like he's being taken seriously.
感谢你今天出庭 "阿列克西"
Thank you for being here today, "Alex-ee."
"阿列克谢"
"Alex-ay."
"阿列克赛"
"Alex-eye."
好嘞
Okeydokey.
关于1月10号♥晚上...
Now, regarding the night of January 10...
是15号♥吗?
Was it the 15th?
等一下
Just wait a minute.
就是...能...
It's... C-Can...
他最恨别人浪费他时间
He hates when people waste his time,
而且总觉得自己最聪明
and he always wants to be the smartest person in the room.
我问你
Let me ask you.
达莎反水这件事
Did the fact that Dasha flipped on you
是不是让你觉得
make you feel a little--
这么说吧——挺丢人的?
well, I hate to say-- dumb?
什么? -你压根没预料到吧?
What? -Well, uh, you didn't see it coming, did you now?
对了 他还讨厌被人打断
Oh, and he hates being interrupted.
具体什么时候的事?
When did it happen?
达莎离开—— -说具体时间
Dasha left-- -Go ahead. The timeline.
我正要说 -我们都在等着呢
I'm trying to. -We're waiting on you.
她6点半离开然后—— -6点半?
She left around 6:30 and then-- -6:30?
确定不是7点半?
Wasn't it actually 7:30?
不 我说了6点半 -这个
No. I said 6:30. -Uh,
不是我想较真
I don't mean to go all schoolmarm on you, but, uh,
但细节很重要
details are important, so...
哎哟
Oopsie.
6点半 我记错了
6:30. My bad.
不过要想真的激怒他
But if you really want to get under his skin,
他最在乎的是
the thing he cares about more than anything--
如果你质疑他的...
if you question his...
脸面
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表