剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
And saying all that in court will be enough?
能把无期减下来吗
To reduce this from life?
不敢打包票 但很有希望
Not a guarantee, but it should.
要是我在法庭上说错话呢
What if I mess up in there?
不会的 这是你的亲身经历
You can't. It's your story.
那让法官直接看材料不行吗
So should the judge just read it?
我定罪时和那位心理医生谈过
I talked to that therapist lady back when I was convicted.
你亲口说更有说服力
It's better from you. More emotional.
那我说砸的可能性更大
Which means I could mess it up.
这是我最后的机会了 对吧
And this is my last chance, right?
你说过 就在无期和25年之间抉择
I mean, you said it. Between life and 25 years.
压力太大了
That's a lot of pressure,
我不太会应对压力
and I'm not good with pressure,
而且我有记忆问题
especially with my memory issue.
丹尼尔 你总这么否定自己
Keep telling yourself that story, Daniel,
只会让自己更相信这种说法
and that's what you'll believe.
我看到你寄养家庭照片里
I saw you were wearing a Yankees jersey
穿着扬基队服
in your foster placement photos.
史上最伟大的扬基球员是谁
Best Yankee of all time?
基特
Jeter.
我说的是史上最伟大 孩子
No, I said of all time, son.
不算现役的 -行吧
No newbies. - Fine.
贝比·鲁斯 -那卢·格里克呢
Babe Ruth. - What about Lou Gehrig?
铁马 职业生涯够长
The Iron Horse. He had longevity,
我就欣赏常青树
and I'm a big fan of longevity.
1927年 贝比·鲁斯光本垒打就...
In 1927, Babe Ruth had...
60支 我懂你意思
Sixty homers. Yeah, no, I hear you.
但你觉得鲁斯和格里克
But do you think that Babe and Gehrig
能单靠两人就拿下世界大赛吗
won the World Series all by themselves?
厄尔·科姆斯不算吗
What about Earle Combs?
马克·柯尼格 托尼·拉泽里呢
Mark Koenig? Tony Lazzeri?
个个都是名人堂级别的
All every one of them, hall of famers.
我爸是个棒球痴 逼我背各种数据
My dad was a baseball fanatic. He made me memorize stats.
但我想说的是 棒球靠的是团队 丹尼尔
But my point is, it takes a team, Daniel.
你有一整个团队支持你
And you've got a big one.
我头一回见听证室里有
First time I've ever been in a hearing room
五个律师
with five lawyers.
你不需要打出本垒打 孩子
You don't have to hit a home run, son.
只要来个触击就行
Just lay down the bunt.
让你的团队带你跑回本垒
Let your team carry you home.
好 我知道了
Yeah. Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
阿尔菲家教
加密电♥话♥
抱歉 是我孙子的事
Sorry, this, um, about my grandson.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我边吃边问几个问题行吗?
Can I ask a few more questions while I eat?
当然 -我给你倒杯水
Of course. -I'll get you some water.
确认收到数据能远程上传了吗?
Confirming you got the data and can upload it remotely?
重启手♥机♥就行
Yeah, just restart your phone.
明白 -钱呢?
Understood. -And the wire?
马上到账
Yup, payment forthcoming.
再聊卡尔 我在上班
Talk soon, Carl. I'm at work.
卡尔是谁?
Who's Carl?
丹尼尔没事吧?
Oh, hey. Um, is Daniel okay?
在吃饭 刚才电♥话♥很重要?
He's eating. Important call?
对 很重要
It was, yeah.
朱利安 这到底什么情况?
Julian, what is going on?
你盯了我一早上
You've been staring at me all morning,
现在又跟到走廊
and now you're following me into hallways,
一点都不好笑
and not in a fun way.
不解释下刚才和谁通话?
Mind telling me who was on the phone?
我孙子的家教老师
Uh, my grandson's tutor.
他要远程上传什么数据?
And what data does he need to upload remotely?
阿尔菲的作业
Alfie's assignments.
怎么像审问似的?
What's with the third degree?
这简直侵犯隐私
This is feeling downright invasive.
没事吧?
Everything all right?
不太确定
Well, I'm not sure.
朱利安怀疑我编造孙子的事
Julian here thinks I'm lying about my grandson needing
说真的 我倒希望是编的
extra help, and believe you me, I wish I was.
那我早就在牙买♥♥加度假了
I'd be sipping daquiris on the island of Jamaica,
而不是在这受罪
instead of sweating it out in Jamaica, Queens.
我关心的不是这个
That's actually not what I'm concerned about.
那是什么?
So what, then?
我看见你拿着包从贝尔文办公室出来
I saw you leaving Belvin's office with a bag,
当时她正因为联♥系♥记者
while she was being fired for reaching out to a reporter
和散布律所谣言被开除
and spreading lies about the firm.
这事应该有原因吧 玛蒂?
I'm sure there's an explanation for that. Right, Matty?
没有 就是事实
No. Just the plain as day truth.
他说得对
He's right.
埃玛琳找我帮个忙
Emmalyn asked me for a favor.
我知道这不合规矩
I should've known it was against protocol,
但我一时冲动
but, um, I acted before
没多想就...
my brain caught up with my heart,
进去拿了...
and I went in and-and...
拿了她珍藏的巴里·马尼洛照片
took her favorite photo of Barry Manilow,
她狗狗的 后来知道...
her dog. And after I found out...
她做的事后 我慌了
what she did, I panicked, and
叫她别再联♥系♥我
told her stop texting me.
你觉得这种说辞我会信?
And I'm just supposed to believe that?
你...要看我手♥机♥吗?
You... you want to see my phone?
对 要看
Uh, yeah. Yes.
对 我确实想看 - 好
Yes, I would, actually. -Uh, yeah.
行
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
m 28 0 l 687 0 b 701 0 715 14 715 28 l 715 231 b 715 245 701 259 687 259 l 28 259 b 14 259 0 245 0 231 l 0 28 b 0 14 14 0 28 0
我很生气 你让我去取你家狗的照片
接着我就听说你被解雇了
因为你联♥系♥了记者 编造了关于律所的谎言
我觉得自己被利用了
埃玛琳——别再来烦我
发给埃玛琳·贝尔文
这事待会再说 你先去法庭
We'll talk about this later. Uh, please go to the courtroom.
本来计划套她密♥码♥的 -我知道
We had a plan to get her PIN. -I know,
可她提到上传数据
but she was talking about uploading data,
贝尔文又联♥系♥过纽♥约♥时♥报♥
and we know Belvin called the Times,
实在很可疑
and it felt suspicious.
这关系到我一辈子
This is my life that we're talking about.
我懂
I get it,
但现在你明白了吧
but now you know
玛蒂没和贝尔文勾结
Matty wasn't conspiring with Belvin.
现在先专注丹尼尔的案子行吗
Now, let's focus on Daniel's life, okay?
说说你的寄养父亲
Tell us about your foster father.
我刚被送到克拉伦斯家时他说的第一句话
The first thing Clarence told me when I got placed with him
就是不想在我身上浪费一分钱
was that he didn't want to waste any money on me,
所以我只能在学校吃饭
which meant I only ate at school,
穿失物招领处的衣服
got clothes from the lost and found.
他连我用热水都要管
He didn't even like when I used hot water.
我注意到证词里提到挂锁
I read about a padlock?
对在我房♥门上装的
Yeah, uh, on my door.
他会把我锁在屋里好几天
He would keep me in there for days,
就算要上厕所也不让出来
even if I had to use the bathroom.
这是相当严重的虐待
That's pretty significant abuse.
你反抗过吗
Did you ever fight back?
没有 - 有过暴♥力♥行为吗
No. - Were you ever violent?
没有在克拉伦斯那天之前从没有过
No. Never in my life until that day with Clarence.
法官大人我请求传唤质疑证人
Your Honor, I'd like to call an impeachment witness
将就被告另一起
who will testify to a separate episode
发生在谋杀案之后
of violence by the defendant,
暴♥力♥事件作证
after the murder.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
请报上姓名
State your name for the record.
佩德罗·瓦尔加
Pedro Varga.
我在纽约担任护理人员十三年
I've been a paramedic in New York for 13 years.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表