剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
5:23. 6:02.
5点35分
5:35.
看来鲁索先生的下班时间
Seems like Mr. Russo's clock-outs
总是与你提交日报的时间
were always within a few minutes
相差不过几分钟
of you filing your end-of-day reports.
你是否有检查完员工工作后
Was it your practice to check your employees' work
才让他们下班的惯例 -是的
before dismissing them for the day? - Yes.
我会检查每个工位进行质量控制
I checked every employee's station for quality control.
既然你知道鲁索先生每天都会等你检查
And knowing that Mr. Russo always waited for your daily check
洪水当天你是否去过他的工位
did you stop by his station on the day of the flood
通知他应该回家
to let him know that he should go home?
这个 没有 我... -没有其他问题了
Well, no, I-I... - No further questions.
很显然
Obviously
事发当天并非寻常日子
the day in question wasn't a typical day.
马德森先生 你当天为何提前离开
Mr. Madsen, why did you leave early that day?
我的 女儿
My, daughter
她行动不便
she has mobility issues.
需要坐轮椅
She uses a wheelchair.
飓风那天她独自在家
And on the day of the hurricane, she was at home.
我们家后面紧邻一条小溪
And our house, it backs up to a creek,
当时洪水泛滥
and it was flooding.
手♥机♥基站瘫痪 我完全联♥系♥不上她
And the cell towers were down and I had no way of getting hold of her.
那一刻我满脑子只想看
In that moment, all I could think about
赶回家陪我的小女儿
was getting home to my baby girl.
只想确认她平安无事
Just to make sure she was safe.
陪审团全盘接受了那套说辞
The jury was eating that up.
雷米把我们的情感论证彻底瓦解了
Remy just gutted the emotion out of our case
反倒让陪审团开始同情马德森
and somehow got them to feel sorry for Madsen.
重大过失这下没戏了
So much for gross negligence.
我们必须找到任何可用的理由
We need to find anything we can use
争取宣布无效审判
to argue for a mistrial.
如果能换到更富同情心的法官
If we can land a more sympathetic judge,
说不定能让格洛丽亚重新出庭作证
maybe we can get Gloria's testimony back in.
看来我们只能背水一战了
Oh, we're in Hail Mary land.
要联♥系♥玛蒂吗
Should we try to reach Matty?
她晚上约了医生
Late doctor's appointment.
哦 辛迪
Oh, Cindy!
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hi, hi, hi!
嘿
Hey.
昨天大家对你那个造型怎么看
So, what did people think of your look yesterday?
是不是赞不绝口
Compliment city?
亲爱的 我引起的回头率
Well, honey, I was turning heads
比龙♥卷♥风♥扫过拖车公园还快
faster than a twister in a trailer park.
我就知道
I knew it!
你没带妆睡觉我都觉得可惜
I'm surprised you didn't sleep with your makeup on.
早说过这妆持久
I told you it would stay.
我主要是担心我的缎面枕头套
Oh, well, I was just worried about my sateen pillowcases.
好吧
okay.
我们的西瓜马天尼应该准备好了
Well, I think that our watermelon martinis are ready,
只有蔓越莓味 他们只剩这个了
only cranberry, 'cause that's all they had.
♪5 Alarm——《无法停止爱你》♪
没关系 - 马上回来
Oh, that's okay. - BRB.
好的
Okay.
♪偎在你怀里♪
♪I was lying in your arms...♪
她人呢
Where is she?
洗手间 我问了好几个人
Bathroom. I asked three people.
应该马上就出来
She should be out soon.
会没事的吧
This is gonna be fine, right?
有宝宝在 说不定会比想象更好
It might even be more than fine, because of the baby.
希望你是对的 埃德
I hope you're right, Edw...
爸妈 你们来啦
Mom, Dad. Yay, you got here.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思 老是跑洗手间
Sorry. I'm in the bathroom every ten minutes.
宝宝一直顶着我的膀胱
This baby is sitting on my bladder.
卡拉怎么来了
Why is Cara here?
她听说有派对就来了
She heard about the party.
你不该见以前一起吸毒的人
You're supposed to stay away from people you used with.
卡拉已经戒了 我们高中就认识
Cara's clean now, and I've known her since high school.
所以才更危险 - 没事的 妈
That's the problem. - It's fine, Mom.
我保证不会有事
I promise.
今晚...我们就开开心心地玩 好吗
Let's just... have a fun time tonight, okay?
我前夫总用"圆石城地毯大王"的名义
My ex-husband kept making reservations under
预订各种服务
"The Carpet King of Round Rock."
有次我们去悉尼歌♥剧院
And we went to the Sydney Opera House,
售票姑娘居然真的叫他"陛下"
the ticket girl actually called him "Your Highness."
我的天
Shut the front door!
千真万确
True story.
你刚才说你那位是做什么的来着
What line of work did you say your guy was in?
我忘了他名字了
I'm forgetting his name.
他的职业
His line of work?
哦 好像是企业高管之类的
Oh, yeah, I think it was corporate schmorporate
专长是"刷♥卡♥买♥♥单"
with a PhD in "Charge it, please."
说实话 那些人在我听起来都像
Honestly, all those guys just sounded like
花生漫画里的老师 "哇哇哇哇"
the teacher in Peanuts to me, just like, "Wah, wah, wah, wah."
同感
Same.
每次我被困在酒店房♥间
Whenever I was trapped in a hotel room,
听着他们没完没了的无聊商务谈话
listening to him go on some boring business talk,
我就会解开胸罩让姐♥妹♥们♥透透气
I used to whip off my bra and let the girls fly free.
那你和神裤哥是怎么认识的
So, how did you and Mr. Magic Pants meet?
感觉我好像一百年前就登记点歌♥了
Feels like I put my name in a hundred years ago.
我去看看排到哪了
I'm just gonna go and see where I am on the list.
♪爱你无法停息♪
♪Can't stop loving you♪
♪只因我爱你 不能止息♪
♪'Cause I can't stop loving you...♪
来自奥林匹亚
m 42 0 l 226 0 b 249.196 0 268 18.804 268 42 b 268 65.196 249.196 84 226 84 l 42 84 b 18.804 84 0 65.196 0 42 b 0 18.804 18.804 0 42 0
假装不认识我
下一位 黛布拉
Next up, Debra!
来吧辛迪
Come on, Cindy.
陪我一起唱
Come sing with me.
别让我一个人唱嘛
Come on, don't make me do it alone.
快上来
Get up here.
我知道你要唱什么
You already told me your song.
来吧妈妈 你必须唱
Come on, Mom. You have to.
我们最爱的歌♥
Our favorite song.
♪那么 来吧♪
♪Well, come on♪
♪来吧 来吧♪
♪Come on, come on♪
♪来吧♪
♪Come on♪
♪我难道不曾令你觉得♪
♪Didn't I make you feel♪
♪你就是♪
♪Like you♪
♪这世上唯一的男人♪
♪Were the only man?♪
♪是啊——我难道不是将几乎一切都给了你♪
♪Yeah, and didn't I give you nearly everything♪
♪一个女人所能给予的?♪
♪That a woman possibly can?♪
♪亲爱的 你心知肚明♪
♪Honey, you know I did♪
♪而每一回 我都对自己说♪
♪And each time I tell myself♪
♪我 嗯 大概已受够了♪
♪That I, well, I think I've had enough♪
♪可我仍要让你明白 宝贝♪
♪But I'm gonna show you, baby♪
♪女人也可以坚韧如铁♪
♪That a woman can be tough♪
♪我只想要你♪
♪I want you to♪
♪来吧 来吧 来吧♪
♪Come on, come on, come on♪
♪来吧♪
♪Come on♪
♪把它拿去♪
♪And take it♪
♪再带走一小片♪
♪Take another little piece♪
♪我心的一角 宝贝♪
♪Of my heart now, baby♪
♪将它碾碎♪
♪Break it♪
♪再碾碎一小片♪
♪Break another little piece♪
♪我这颗心的又一隅 亲爱的 耶♪
♪Of my heart now, darling, yeah...♪
艾莉 等等
Ellie, wait.
你居然在检查我的瞳孔
I can't believe you were checking my pupils.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你已经吸毒九年了
But it's been nine years of addiction.
还有 卡拉在这干什么
And why is Cara here?
喂?辛迪 回神了
Hello? Earth to Cindy.
你没事吧
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表