剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
一开始还行
At first, uh, yeah.
他们确实比较吵闹 但一大群男人
Sure, they're a rowdy group, but that's just what happens
整天待在一起就是那样
when guys spend a lot of time together.
那情况是从什么时候开始变的?
And when did things change for you?
我带男朋友去参加了独♥立♥日的烤肉派对
I brought my boyfriend to a barbecue on the Fourth of July.
那之后 所有的霸凌都针对我的性取向
And after that, the hazing became all about my sexuality.
而且没完没了
And it was relentless.
带头的是塞思和特雷弗
Led by Seth and Trevor.
他们叫我“歌♥后迭戈”
They called me Diva Diego.
把男人的裸照贴在我的更衣柜上
Posted naked pictures of men on my locker.
还把我的靴子漆成了粉色
They painted my boots pink.
你有向上级汇报这些事吗?
And did you report those incidents?
我告诉了中队长
I told my lieutenant.
他开了个会
He held a meeting.
说收到了投诉
He said there'd been a complaint.
宣布“乐子到此为止”
Uh, it was "the end of fun"
只因为有人过于“敏感”了
because someone was "overly sensitive."
那之后呢? - 事情变得更糟了
And what happened after that? - Things got worse.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
只想埋头把工作做好
I just wanted to keep my head down and do the job,
但在一次出勤前
but then, before a call,
塞思和特雷弗动了我的装备
Seth and Trevor messed with my gear.
他们拔掉了我呼吸器上的供气管
They detached the breathing hose in my apparatus.
反对 纯属推测
Objection. Speculation.
我确实没证据 可菲尔说他看见他们...
Sure, I can't prove it, but Phil said that they were doing...
反对 传闻证据 - 反对有效
Objection. Hearsay. - Sustained.
那之后你做了什么
And what did you do after
当你发现供气管被拔掉之后
you realized that your breathing apparatus was detached?
我报告给了威尔逊队长
I reported it to Captain Wilson.
威尔逊队长调查了吗?
And did Captain Wilson investigate?
没有 他说我疑神疑鬼
No. He said I was being paranoid.
说那种事纯属意外 根本不是那回事
Things like this just happen, which is just not the truth.
这就是你辞职的原因吗?
And is that why you resigned?
做消防员 是要把命交给队友的
When you're a firefighter, you trust your team with your life.
但我已经不敢相信他们了
I didn't feel safe.
你之前作证说 消防队里都“挺野的”
You testified earlier that the firehouse is a "rowdy group."
你也参与过这种胡闹吗?
Did you ever participate in that rowdiness?
那只是队里的文化 是一种发泄的方式
Just a part of the culture. A way to blow off steam.
所以 是的 我也开过玩笑
So, yes, I joked around.
可一旦成了别人玩笑的对象
But when you were on the receiving end,
这事怎么突然就变成“歧视”了?
it suddenly tipped over into discrimination.
反对 辩方在进行争辩
Objection. Argumentative.
我换种问法
I'll rephrase.
首先 我请求将这份证物呈堂
But first, I'd like to enter this exhibit into evidence.
这是一张给你的同事 泰德·凯恩
A card for your colleague Ted Kane
42岁生日的贺卡
on his 42nd birthday.
请你念一下
Would you please read the message
你在贺卡里写的话
that you wrote inside this card?
“希望你的伟哥处方能及时送达
"Hope your Viagra prescription comes through in time
好让你庆祝一番 老家伙”
for you to celebrate, old man."
“老家伙”
"Old man." Hmm.
那你同事弗朗西斯科·罗梅罗呢?
What about your colleague Francisco Romero?
你给他起过绰号♥吗?
Did you have a nickname for him?
我们叫他“小不点” - 为什么要这么叫?
We called him Tiny. - And why was that?
因为他是个大块头
He was a bigger guy.
这是反讽 绰号♥又不是我起的
I mean, it was a joke. I didn't come up with it.
但你还是跟着叫了 - 因为我想融入集体
But you went along with it. - Because I was trying to fit in.
这根本不是一回事 好吗?
These things are not the same, okay?
他们破坏了我的装备
They sabotaged my equipment.
法官阁下 请指示原告
Your Honor, would you please instruct the plaintiff
停止主观臆测 - 要不是我及时发现
to stop speculating. - If I didn't discover it
我可能就没命了 - 够了
when I did, I could have died! - Enough.
陪审团请忽略证人
The jury will disregard the witness's statement
关于呼吸器的陈述
in regards to his breathing apparatus.
这是最后一次警告
This is your last warning.
抱歉 法官阁下
Sorry, Your Honor.
迭戈抗住对方的盘问了吗?
How'd Diego hold up on cross?
他有点没沉住气
Oh, he lost his cool a little,
但这恰好给菲尔做了个完美的铺垫
but it's a hell of a setup for Phil.
噢 - 你怎么来了?
Oh. - How come you're here?
精神支持嘛 朱利安正要发全员通告
Moral support. Julian's making an announcement to the firm.
安抚人心 说一切安好
Reassuring everyone that things are fine.
真的安好吗?
Are they?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
但我还是盼着他能好起来
Well, I-I'm hoping for the best.
好让我们能把他送进大牢?
So we can put him in jail?
盼他好的理由有很多
For a whole bunch of reasons,
不过也是...
but yeah, sure,
这一条也算吧
for that one.
阿尔菲找到一张照片
Alfie found a picture.
我们怀疑老爷子手里拿的就是那份文件
We think it's Senior holding the document.
得和原件比对过后才能确认
We can't know for sure until we compare it with the real one,
而原件在你手里
which you have.
在格林尼治的保险箱里
In the safety deposit box in Greenwich.
我知道
I know, but
如果我带封公♥证♥过的委托书
if I bring a notarized letter,
也许银行会让我或者埃德温去取
maybe they'll let me pick it up, or Edwin,
这样你就不必这时候为此分心了
so you don't have to deal with it right now.
那是会留底的 风险太大
You know, that, uh, that could create a risky paper trail.
还是我自己去更稳妥
It's easier if I do it.
容我缓缓 我再找时间去
Just give me a beat to figure out when.
抱歉打扰一下 但出事了
Hey, sorry to interrupt, but we have a problem.
菲尔刚打电♥话♥来说他改变主意了
Phil just called and said he changed his mind.
他不肯作证了
He's not testifying.
菲尔到底怎么说的?
Well, what exactly did Phil say?
就说他不干了 然后就挂了
Just that he was dropping out, and then he hung up.
他准备得怎么样? - 他很紧张
How was his prep? - He was nervous,
但准备得很充分 不过他昨晚给我留了条语♥音♥
but he was ready. Though, he did leave me a voicemail last night.
放来听听
Play it, please.
我是菲尔·哈特利
It's Phil Hartley.
我对我之前的
I had a question
庭前证词有个疑问
about my deposition.
你知道 呃 还是...
You know, actually, let me...
我们明天再说吧 挂了
We can talk tomorrow, I guess. Bye.
背景音听起来像是在斯塔滕岛渡轮上
Sounded like a Staten Island Ferry in the background.
听起来他还喝了几杯来壮胆
Also like he's had a few drinks to take the edge off.
肯定出什么事了 才会让他变卦
Something must've happened to make him change his mind.
我去把他找出来
I'll track him down.
菲尔的证词本来能证明
Phil's testimony was going to prove
那个队长在撒谎
that the captain was lying.
你得想别的法子
You're going to have to find
去攻击队长的可信度了
another way to attack his credibility.
我是不是该先夸夸他的公开嘉奖
Should I lead with his public accolades
还是他的荣誉勋章? - 我懂
or his medals of honor? - I know.
陪审团肯定会爱死威尔逊队长
The jury's going to eat Captain Wilson up
就像爱吃圣诞火腿一样
like a Christmas ham.
好 换个策略
Okay, new strategy.
我不得不“向前一步”了
I'll have to lean in.
求你别提谢丽尔·桑德伯格
Please, no Sheryl Sandberg.
那个邻居讨厌死了
Terrible neighbor.
案子有进展我会随时告诉你
I'll keep you posted on the case.
有什么需要帮忙的尽管说
Will you let me know if you need anything?
谢了
Thanks.
这真的很难开口
This is very difficult,
但我父亲一贯的原则是
but my father believes in giving bad news quickly
坏消息要尽快传达 且不加渲染
and without fanfare, so,
不久前 他突发急病
recently, he suffered a medical event.
所幸他目前情况稳定
Luckily, he is stable,
医生对他的康复前景持乐观态度
and doctors are optimistic his condition will improve.
在此期间 芭芭拉·格里将出面
In the meantime, Barbara Greer will be stepping in
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表