剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Matty, you can't go. -I am.
到此为止
It's over.
你偷走的那份文件
That document you stole from me
是伪造的
is fake.
假的是什么意思? - 用AI伪造的
What do you mean, fake? - I mean AI-generated.
我准备的诱饵文件
A decoy study I made
以防朱利安在房♥子里搜查
in case Julian went looking around the brownstone.
真文件在哪里?
Where's the real one?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
这是我唯一的谈判筹码
It is the only leverage I have.
只有当立场对立才需要筹码
You only need leverage if we're on opposite sides.
我不想与你为敌
And I don't want to be.
我也追求正义
I care about justice, too,
我们一起合作 如果塞尼尔——
so let's work together. If Senior--
那要耗费好几个月
It will take months,
甚至好几年的时间来周♥旋♥
if not years, to wind our way
在各种不确定中摸索 我手头有——
through the maybes or the what-ifs. I have a case--
要起诉我孩子们的
Against the father
父亲 -他拿走了那份
of my children. -Who took a study
证明维尔布瑞沙
that showed Wellbrexa
明知自己在助长一场药物危机
knew they were fueling an epidemic.
因为这是塞尼尔的命令 玛蒂
Because Senior ordered him to, Matty.
你真的要用“受胁迫”为他辩护?
Are you really arguing duress?
在这里?
Here?
朱利安本可以拒绝
Julian could have said no.
如果他当时拒绝 想想能拯救
And if he had, think of the lives
多少条生命
he could have saved.
也许我女儿也能活下来
Maybe even my daughter's.
可他反而违背了所有伦理 道德
And instead, he violates every ethical, moral
与职业准则
and professional code of conduct.
这就是我明天必须去见记者的原因
That's why I'm going to the reporter tomorrow.
你拿什么当证据?
And with what evidence?
嗯?
Hmm?
我会向他们举报 说你手上有证据
I'll tell them you have it.
你就成了事后从犯
Which makes you an accomplice after the fact.
除非我把文件销毁
Unless I shred it
去找塞尼尔 让他找律师帮我们脱身
and go to Senior, and he lawyer us up
把这件事彻底掩盖
and buries this.
即便如此 我仍然会公开
Yeah, I'll still go public
而塞尼尔
and Senior
会把你们俩扔出去当替罪羊
will feed you and Julian to the wolves.
你现在的行为不正是这种威胁吗
Which is exactly what you're threatening.
不 不 不 我是想给你一条退路
No, no, no. I'm trying to give you a way out.
九点前把文件交给我
Bring me the document before 9:00.
奥林匹亚
Please, Olympia,
不要走错路
do the right thing.
我们和达莎谈谈
Let's talk to Dasha.
能陪她散会儿步吗?
Can you walk her around a little?
你还好吗? -嗯
You sure you're okay? - Yeah.
宝宝一直哭闹 真不好意思
Sorry the baby is so fussy.
她昨晚一夜没睡
She didn't sleep last night at all.
头三个月确实辛苦
Oof, those first three months are so hard.
比起来带孩子不算什么辛苦
Nothing about this is hard.
所以
So, um,
传票的事成功解决了吗?
did we beat the subpoena?
解决了 但
We did, but
法官拒绝了我们的请求
unfortunately, the judge denied our request to use
不准用庭审记录来证明你受胁迫
the trial transcripts to establish duress.
也就是说 要应对罗科提出的
Which means, to defend against Rocco's
精神损害赔偿诉讼 你需要回纽约
pain and suffering lawsuit, we will need you to come back
亲自出庭作证 -不行 我...
to New York to testify. -No, I...
我做不到 我-- 真的不行 -很快就能结束
I can't, I-- No. -But it will be quick.
作完证就走 -问题不在这
In and out. -It doesn't matter.
阿列克谢的人会盯上我
Alexei's people will follow me.
或者罗科的人 到时候我又要逃亡了
Or Rocco's. I'm gonna have to go on the run again.
现在还得带着宝宝
Now with a baby.
求求你了
Please.
给我们点时间想想办法
Give us a minute to regroup.
我们还有时间决策
We still have a little time to decide.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 奥林匹亚
Thank you, Olympia.
我们必须让法庭充分意识到
Okay, we need to flood that courtroom
违抗阿列克谢会带来多危险的后果
with proof of the danger that comes from disobeying Alexei.
我们已经走访了小敖德萨区
We've canvassed Little Odessa.
没人敢出面作证
Everyone's afraid to come forward.
那就再去一趟
Well, then, go back again.
只要找到一个人 其他人就可能跟上
We get one person, maybe others follow.
同意 总会有
Agreed. There's got to be
一个人愿意站出来捍卫正义
one person who's willing to do the right thing
即便这很艰难
even if it's hard.
又怎么了?
Now what?
哎呀 看来是
Uh-oh. Looks like
有人选错打印托盘了
someone printed to "Trapping Tray Seven."
新手错误
Rookie mistake.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是说你助理是新手
I didn't mean to call your assistant a rookie.
我现在没助理了
I don't have an assistant anymore.
对 -是
Right. -Yeah.
你现在是初级律师了
You're a junior associate now.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I--
对了
Hey.
这是92街和约克路那个改造项目?
Is this for the remodel on 92nd and York?
不错 我也在关注那个
Nice. I'm gonna check that one out, too.
挺好
Cool.
提前打印租约 想得周到
Good idea, printing the lease in advance.
这招我学了 -行
Might steal that. -Okay.
开玩笑的 各凭本事
I'm totally kidding. May the best man win.
噢 -那个...
Ooh. -Anyway...
希望那边
hopefully they have
茶点不错 -希望吧
good snacks there. Yeah. -I hope so.
他气到什么程度?按1到10分算
How upset, on a scale of one to ten?
大概四分吧
Oh, about a four.
阿尔菲是个明白事理的孩子 就是需要点时间消化
Alfie's a sensible kid, he just needs to process.
你觉得奥林匹亚会带文件来吗?
Do you think Olympia's gonna bring the document?
希望她会 反正我明天一定要去见记者
Well, I hope so, because I'm going to that reporter
不管发生什么
come hell or high water.
别说这么性感的话 该吃饭了
Enough with the dirty talk. It's time to eat.
阿尔菲 吃饭啦!
Alfie, dinner!
说真的 要是奥林匹亚不来
Seriously, 'cause if Olympia doesn't show,
我就只能靠这些间接证据
I'm just gonna have to lay out my circumstantial evidence
让记者相信我不是那种
and convince the reporter that I'm just not some
自称马特洛克的疯女人
crazy woman who calls herself Matlock.
我一点都不担心
Not worried.
你连78岁的老男人都能说服他从西岸搬到东岸
You once convinced a 78-year-old man to move across the country
就为了你那个异想天开的计划 最后居然
for some cockamamie plan that actually
还真的成了 -没错
panned out. -Yes, I did.
没错
You did.
嘿 小家伙 作业写完了?
Hey, kiddo. You finish your homework?
有人在说话吗?
Do you hear something?
为什么你和爷爷说话 却不理我?
Why are you talking to Grandpa and you're not talking to me?
阿尔菲 你为什么
Alfie, why are you
和我说话却不理奶奶?
talking to me and not Grammy?
因为她不肯帮我爸戒毒
Because she won't help my dad get sober.
那是我们共同的决定
That was a mutual decision.
得了吧 还不都是她说了算
Oh, come on. She's the one who decides things.
算了 我不饿了
You know what? I'm not hungry.
好吧 我去和他谈谈
Okay, I will talk to him.
你专心准备明天和记者见面
You just focus on that reporter tomorrow.
希望奥林匹亚能把文件带来
And hopefully, Olympia brings the document.
早上九点 -嗯
9:00 a.m. -Yeah.
原来你在这
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表