剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我会信守诺言
I'd keep my word.
好吧 我已经决定了
Well, I've made my decision.
我不会出庭作证的
I'm not doing it.
这上面写得清清楚楚
It says right here.
“切勿碾碎药片
"Do not crush tablets,
否则会导致药物快速释放并被吸收”
"or it leads to rapid release and absorption.
“若加上此警示标签 阿片类药物成瘾率将会飙升”
If this warning label is added, opioid addiction will spike."
这可是个铁证啊
That's quite the smoking gun.
跟“澳大利亚”那张照片里的文件能对上吗?
Is it a match to the document in the Australia photo?
不幸的是 对不上
Unfortunately, no.
页边距 字体 都完全不同
The margins, the typeface, totally different.
噢 等等
Oh, hold on.
我今晚真的很想细读一下这份文件
I would really love to read that tonight.
我们也是第一次看到原件
This is the first time we've seen it.
我得回家了
I have to get home.
把它留在这儿吧
Well, leave it here,
我们会锁进律所保险箱的
we'll put it in our safe.
我觉得还是我自己保管更稳妥
I think it's better if I hang on to it.
为什么?
Why?
因为放在我这儿一直很安全
Because that's where it's been safe.
你不信任我们?
You don't trust us?
我信任马蒂
I trust Matty.
我也信任她
As do I.
要是老爷子挺不过这一关怎么办?
What if Senior doesn't make it?
那就另找目标 - 我们有现成的人选
Then we find someone else. - We have someone else.
朱利安
Julian.
那事已经翻篇了
We put that to bed.
好吗?而且别忘了 出现在歌♥剧院的
Okay? And, look, whoever was at the Opera House
那个人肯定来头不小
must've been important.
奥林匹亚 那可是维尔布瑞沙制药的高管
Olympia, that was a Wellbrexa executive.
我们都知道制药公♥司♥在这场“阿片瘟疫”里
We know the role the pharmaceutical companies played
扮演了什么角色
in the opioid epidemic.
我们的使命一直都是
Our mission has always been
曝光那些助纣为虐的律师
to expose the lawyers who enabled them.
所以你到底想说什么?
So what are you saying?
我真心希望老爷子能康复
I hope Senior recovers.
我是认真的 但万一他没撑住
Truly, I do, but if he doesn't,
我们仍需伸张正义
we still need justice.
放弃绝不是选项
Giving up is not an option.
我也没说要放弃
I didn't say it was.
但这文件还是得留在我这儿
But the document stays with me.
我要回家了
I'm heading home.
我自己走就行
I'll let myself out.
晚安
Good night.
首先 我想跟各位坦白一件事
First, I'd like to acknowledge something.
我们曾向各位做出了一个承诺 却没能兑现
My team made you a promise we couldn't keep.
我们曾告诉大家 会有另一位消防员出庭
We told you we had another firefighter who could testify
证明迭戈·卡斯蒂略的装备遭到了蓄意破坏
that Diego Castillo's gear was intentionally sabotaged,
但很遗憾 你们没能听到这份证词
but you didn't get to hear that testimony.
你们听到的是一位队长的发言
You did get to hear from a captain
他以自己完美的零事故记录为傲
who prides himself on an impeccable safety record
声称竭力保护着那些
and on protecting the very lives
被他视作亲人的队员们
of the men and women he considers family.
然而
And yet,
就是这样一个人 当他认定发生了
when he determined that a malfunction had occurred
可能危及一名消防员生死的故障时
that could mean the difference between the life or death
他却选择了无动于衷
of one of his firefighters, he did nothing.
或许是因为
Perhaps because
他觉得那样做的代价太大
he thought it'd cost him too much.
比如 他会失去队里的拥戴
The goodwill of the rest of the house, for one.
失去朋友
Friendships.
尤其是那些参加烧烤聚会年头更久的人
People who'd been coming to those barbecues longer.
那些更合群的人
People who fit in better.
但问题在于
But here's the thing,
说真话往往都是要付出代价的
there is always a cost to telling the truth.
坚守道德之所以难
Morality is hard
是因为它关乎你在身陷绝境之时
because it's about the choices that you make
如何做出抉择
when everything feels impossible.
关乎当你
It's about what you do
可能失去一切时 会怎么做
when you have everything to lose.
现在选择权在你们手中
You have a choice.
你们的裁决
And your verdict isn't about
不是为了摘掉谁的警徽
taking away anyone's badge
也不是为了抹黑谁的名声
or tarnishing anyone's legacy.
而是为了承认一个真♥相♥
It's about acknowledging the truth.
那就是 你可以是一名优秀的公仆
That you can be a great civil servant.
可以是个好丈夫
That you can be a husband,
好父亲 好朋友
a father, a best friend,
但你依然要为自己的所作所为负责
but you still need to be held accountable.
请让这些人承担责任
Please, hold these men accountable.
谢谢
Thank you.
陪审团是否已经做出裁决?
Has the jury reached a verdict?
就原告
In the matter of the plaintiff,
迭戈·卡斯蒂略诉史坦顿岛消防局一案
Diego Castillo v. the Staten Island Fire Department,
本陪审团裁定 被告无须承担责任
we find the defendants not liable.
你表现得很出色 输得太可惜了
Really good work and really tough loss.
我知道 都是因为菲尔没出现
I know, because Phil didn't show.
而我不想做菲尔那样的人
And I don't want to be Phil.
所以我得跟你坦白一件事
So, I'm going to tell you something
因为在这种时刻 挺身而出很重要 对吧?
because standing up in these moments is important, right?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
老爷子曾让我帮他一个忙
Senior asked me to do him a favor.
让我把朱利安的日程本拍下来
To take pictures of Julian's datebook.
什么?
What?
什么时候的事?
When?
大概两个月前 我知道...
About two months ago, and I know
我当时就该告诉你的
I should've come to you then.
我保证
I-I promise
我保证这种事绝对 绝对不会再发生了
that nothing like this will ever, ever happen again.
我知道不会了 莎拉
I know it won't, Sarah.
因为我要把你从我团队里除名
Because I am going to move you off my team.
什么?
What?
信任很重要 而你辜负了我的信任
Trust is important, and you lost mine.
喂 比利
Billy, hi.
我攒了一肚子话想跟你说
So much to talk about.
但先不说我 你今天怎么样?
But first, how was your day?
没你的消息 我这心里一直不踏实
It was so weird not knowing what was happening with you.
流产了?
A miscarriage?
噢 天哪... 不会吧...
Oh, no, no, no.
噢 我... 我真的太难过了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
我懂... 我能明白
I can imagine. Um...
替我好好抱抱她... 你们俩都要保重
Send her my love. Both of you.
我今天?害...
My day? Oh...
我就那样 真的 没什么大事
It was fine. Um, no, nothing important to talk about.
我只是...
I'm just...
听到这消息 心里太难受了
...so sad that this happened.
拿着 贴得真好看
Here you go. That's sweet.
我去跟你妈聊两句
I'm gonna go talk to your mom for a second.
按你说的 我跟我爸聊过了
Talked to my dad, like you said.
感觉怎么样? - 其实... 感觉挺好的
And? - It was good, actually.
感觉... 一切都不一样了
Things feel... different.
谢谢你一直陪着我
Thanks again for being here.
我会一直都在
Always.
我去招呼孩子们收拾东西了 - 谢了
I'll go pack up the kids. - Thanks.
嘿 马蒂 你还在城里吗?
Hey, Matty, are you still in the city?
一小时后 能来我家见个面吗?
Can you meet me at the brownstone in about an hour?
聊聊老爷子的事 还有下一步该怎么走
It's about Senior and how to move forward.
就像你说的 道德关乎
It's like you said, morality is what you do
你在可能失去一切时 会做出怎样的抉择
when you have everything to lose.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表