剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Apparently the partners are exploring a merger.
老爷子砸场了
Senior killed it.
投票根本就没开始
The vote was never even called.
他显然事先知情 - 怎么会
He clearly knew it was coming. - How?
不清楚 但我肯定他会展开清算
I don't know, but I do know he's gonna be out for blood.
伊娃会供出同伙吗 - 我想不会
Will Eva name names? - I don't think so.
她是恨老爷子 但情报就是筹码
She hates Senior and knowledge is power,
但我们时间紧迫了
but we are definitely on a clock.
老爷子会开始揪出叛徒
Senior is going to be hunting for traitors.
我们早就该证明他下了维尔布瑞沙的命令
We need to prove he gave that Wellbrexa order yesterday.
没错 所以必须拿到黛布拉·帕尔默的保密协议
Exactly. Which means getting Debra Palmer's NDA.
我问过朱利安了
I checked with Julian.
老爷子很可能把它放在家里的办公室
Senior likely keeps it in his home office.
什么意思 你问了朱利安?
What do you mean you checked with Julian?
他知道我要对付他爸
He knows I'm trying to nail his father.
但你不能让他卷入任何
But you cannot involve him in any
具体细节 - 朱利安
of these details. - Julian...
这事没得商量
It's a nonnegotiable for me.
刚发了短♥信♥给我
...just sent me a text,
我正要说这个 - 哦
is what I was going to say. - Oh.
我刚到法♥院♥
看一下比约恩斯塔德法官审理日程
来自朱利安
他今天审什么案子
What's on the docket?
莱昂内尔自称是脊椎按♥摩♥师
Lionel told me he was a chiropractor,
公正的司法实施是善治政♥府♥最坚实的支柱
他发明了一种特殊的铜制背托
and that he had come up with a special copper back brace.
我被其中的科学原理说服
I was impressed by the science
而且患者反馈好到爆
and the patient testimonials were through the roof.
所以你因此决定投资
And that's why you decided to invest?
是的
Yes.
还有他说他能拿到铜材
That, and he said he could get the copper
每磅只要三美元
for three dollars per pound.
为什么这一点很关键
Uh, why was that important?
这比市价每磅低一美元 可问题是
It was a dollar under market rate, except
那是假的 - 反对
it was a lie. - Objection.
理由
Grounds?
他骗人说我骗人
He's lying about me lying.
卡莱尔先生 你确定要
Mr. Carlisle, are you sure
继续以自辩人身份进行下去吗
you want to continue representing yourself pro se?
或许该请位律师 - 不
Perhaps hiring counsel... - No.
不 没人比我更了解这个案子
No. Nobody knows this case like me.
m 35.50 0 l 191.50 0 b 211.11 0 227.00 15.89 227.00 35.50 b 227.00 55.11 211.11 71.00 191.50 71.00 l 35.50 71.00 b 15.89 71.00 0 55.11 0 35.50 b 0 15.89 15.89 0 35.50 0
他在自我辩护
来自朱利安
在开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
然后突然间铜价
Then all of a sudden, the price of copper
暴涨了一块多
jumped more than a dollar.
他推说是铜材供应商
He said the copper supplier
坑了他一把
pulled a fast one on him,
但莱昂内尔参加那场投资午餐的时候
but Lionel went into that investor lunch
就打算把我们榨得一干二净
planning to take us for all we were worth.
卡莱尔先生 对此有异议吗
Any objection here, Mr. Carlisle?
有 - 依据呢
Yes. - Grounds?
就是你脑子里的依据
I'm thinking of the same one you're thinking of.
我反对这种问法
I object to this line of questioning.
我说了 我不会有事的 别担心我
I told you, I'll be fine. Whatever happens.
我 我知道你能行的
I-I know you will be fine,
四年前
但充满希望也没什么错
but it's also okay to be hopeful.
你可以告诉你丈夫 我正心怀希望
And to even tell your husband that you're hopeful.
行吧 我心怀希望
Fine. I'm hopeful.
要是我能劝妈妈搬近一些
If I can get my mom to move closer,
她就能多花时间陪孩子们
she could spend more time with the kids.
还有吗
And?
还有你
And you.
不再多一个吗
And one more person?
还有我自己
And me.
说出来有这么难吗
Was that so hard?
那要看情况
Depends.
你这是在瓦解我的心理防线吗
Are you trying to get my defenses down
就因为我们俩现在在竞争
since we are both competing
CVS诉讼团队的那个唯一名额
for one spot on the CVS litigation team?
CVS Health Corporation:美国一家大型的连锁药店和医疗保健公♥司♥
什么 - 嗯哼
What? - Uh- huh.
想都别想
Never.
第一 我胜券在握
First, I'm a shoo- in.
第二
And, uh, two,
自从你父亲走后 我知道你一直想
since your dad passed, I know you've been wanting to be
跟你妈亲近点 我希望你能如愿
closer to her, and... I want that for you.
她答应来吃午饭了
She's coming for lunch.
那是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
你说不出依据
I can't sustain
我无法支持你的反对意见
an objection if you can't state grounds.
继续吧 - 反对
Proceed. - Objection.
旁听席有人反对 这倒是头一回
From the gallery. That's new.
法官大人 我身为法庭一员
Your Honor, as an officer of the court,
不能眼睁睁看着
I cannot sit idly by
这位自辩的当事人
and watch this pro se defendant
被肆意碾压
be steamrolled.
特此表明我将介入此案
Consider this my notice of appearance.
你与本案有何关联
And what interest do you have in these proceedings?
卡莱尔先生的共同被告
Mr. Carlisle's codefendant
是我的母亲
is my mother.
妈 你方便解释一下吗 你是怎么成为
Mom, would you care to explain how you became a co-defendant
莱昂内尔诈骗案的共同被告的
in Lionel's fraud trial?
他没骗任何人 他是个商人
He didn't defraud anybody. He's a businessman.
没错 但他不是律师
Exactly. Not a lawyer.
我能应付得来
I'm holding my own.
你可以继续应付
You can keep holding your own.
但从现在起 由我来代理你
I'll be representing you from now on.
没必要 - 妈
That's not necessary. - Ma.
我和莱昂内尔同进退
Lionel and I are in this together.
你要代理就得代理我们两个
You'd have to represent us both.
我会另找律师代理他 这存在利益冲突
I'll get another lawyer for him. It's a conflict of interest.
我们的利益一致
We have the same interests.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为什么你的房♥子也受牵连?
And why is your house on the line?
我和莱昂内尔结婚了
Lionel and I are married.
那天我顺道进吉吉咖啡买♥♥咖啡
And I popped into Gigi's to grab a coffee,
就看见莱昂内尔一个人坐在那儿吃早餐
and there was Lionel, having his breakfast.
我点了一小份松饼
Short stack, specifically,
可服务员忘了给糖浆
but they didn't give me syrup.
于是我问你妈妈能不能匀点给我
So, I asked if I could borrow your mom's,
我们就这样聊开了 - 我们总爱说
we got to talking... - And we like to say
从那以后话匣子就没关上过
we've been talking ever since.
跟谁这么讲
To who?
你们逢人就这么说吗 在一起多久了
Who do you like to say that to? How long you been together?
快三个月了吧
Three months.
我觉得是时候该让他
And it felt like the right time
正式见见你 还有我的小外孙们了
to come and introduce him to you and the grandbabies.
所以 专程为这个来的
So that's why you're here?
还有件事 得当面告诉你
And to tell you in person that
莱昂内尔准备搬来和我一起生活了
Lionel is moving in with me.
你们结婚了
You got married?
就简单办了下 在市政厅登记的
It was small, at the courthouse.
完事后我们去吉吉家吃了顿早午餐
We went to Gigi's for brunch afterwards.
店家还免费送一小份松饼
They gave us a free short stack.
对不起让你这样才知道
I-I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
我早跟她说过该告诉你的
I said she should tell you.
我是怕你不同意
I was worried you wouldn't approve
会拦着我们
and would try to stop us.
而且莱昂内尔他对我真的很好
And Lionel is good to me.
有他在我也变得更好了
He's good for me.
让我缓一缓
Uh, give me a minute.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表