剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
生活能回归正常
things will get back to some kind of normal.
我是指 和队长是回不去了
I mean, not with the captain.
我失去了我的导师
Lost my mentor.
菲尔 你能挺身而出真的很不容易
Phil, coming forward like you did is really hard.
我很钦佩
I really admire it.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
威尔逊队长知道那些人对迭戈做了什么
Captain Wilson knew what those guys did to Diego.
他本该做点什么的
He should've done something.
对就是对
Right is right.
人生最艰难的考验之一
One of the hardest things in life
莫过于向我们敬仰的英雄问责
is to hold our heroes accountable.
但我必须澄明一点
And let me be clear,
斯塔滕岛消防局里不乏真正的英雄
the Staten Island Fire Department is full of heroes.
他们曾是我当事人 迭戈·卡斯蒂略眼中的丰碑
Men and women my client Diego Castillo idolized.
但这身制♥服♥下 也有人德不配位
But then, there were some that were not heroic.
仅因性取向不同 迭戈便遭到了
And as a result, Diego suffered severe
恶劣且无孔不入的骚扰
and pervasive harassment due to his sexual orientation.
他遵循规章程序
So, he followed protocol
向马克·威尔森队长如实上报
and reported the behavior to Captain Mack Wilson.
可悲的是 噩梦般的报复恰恰始于此时
But unfortunately, that is when the retaliation started.
各位将听到菲尔·哈特利
You will hear Phil Hartley
宣誓作证
testify under oath
证明迭戈的呼吸器供气管
that Diego's air hose was intentionally detached
系塞斯·廷普金斯和特雷弗·拉莫斯蓄意拔除
by Seth Timpkins and Trevor Ramos.
我重复一遍 是蓄意拔除
Let me repeat that again, intentionally detached.
这绝非玩笑 也非所谓的“新人试炼”
That's not teasing. That's not hazing.
这是置人于死地
That's life or death.
我当事人迭戈的遭遇绝非儿戏
What happened to my client Diego wasn't banter.
那不是袍泽之情 那是背信弃义
It wasn't brotherhood. It was betrayal.
庭审终结之时 我们将请求各位
And at the end of this trial, we will ask you
向市政♥府♥问责
to hold the city accountable for what it allowed
问责其在徽章与旗帜下对恶行的纵容
to happen under its badge and banner.
伙计们 得走了
We got to go, guys.
法官阁下 请求上前?
Uh, Your Honor, permission to approach?
我担心旁听席上的
I'm concerned that the firemen
那些消防员正在干扰陪审团
seated in the gallery are distracting the jury.
为维护我当事人获得公平审判的权利
To preserve my client's right to a fair and impartial trial,
我请求法庭考虑 即刻清空旁听席
I request that the court consider clearing the gallery from this point forward.
先休庭用餐
Let's break for lunch.
午休之后 不再对旁听人员开放
Afterwards, we're closing the court to spectators.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在队里遭受的正是这种待遇
That's exactly what I had to deal with at the station.
这就是那种狼群心态
It's-it's pack mentality.
只要我们阐明案情 这种行径只会反噬他们
It's going to backfire against them when we lay out our case.
好的
Okay.
开案陈词顺利吗?
How'd opening arguments go?
怎么了 - 我收到邮件说
What is it? - I got an email that Senior's office
老爷子把那场重要的并购会议取消了
cancelled the big merger meeting.
什么 为什么 - 我不知道
What? Why? - I don't know, but maybe
但可能这就是他今早举止反常的原因
that's why he was acting weird this morning.
或者他知道我也参与了那次“逼宫”
Or-or maybe he knows that I was involved in the coup.
又或者他盯上我们了 正在找律师对付我们?
Or maybe he's onto us and he's lawyering up?
我去找斯图尔特探探口风
I'm gonna go talk to Stuart. See what I can find out.
嘿
Hey.
老爷子在哪 我有个案子想问问他
Do you know where Senior is? I have a question about a case.
你不如去问朱利安 显然我现在归他管了
Why don't you ask Julian? Apparently, I work for him now.
什么
What?
朱利安突然发短♥信♥ 让我把老爷子一整天的行程都取消了
Julian texted me out of the blue to cancel Senior's entire day.
嫌我还不够烦似的
As if I don't have enough to worry about
又要筹办节日派对 贝尔文太太又不见踪影
with the holiday party and no Mrs. Belvin.
谢了 - 我是朱利安·马克斯顿
Good talk. - This is Julian Markston.
请留言
Leave a message.
朱利安不接电♥话♥
Julian's not answering his phone,
连着两次都进了语♥音♥信箱
and it went to voicemail twice.
再打一次 - 我只是... 我得... 我得理理思路
Try him again. - I just, I need to, I need to think.
万一他俩是串通好了一起瞒着我们呢?
What if they're covering it up together?
他打来了 嘘
He's calling. Shh.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
抱歉 呃 只是...
Sorry. Uh, it's just, um...
怎么了? - 你身边没别人吧?
What's wrong? - Um, are you alone?
没别人 - 好
Yes. - Okay.
你之前说我爸举止反常
You said my dad was acting strange earlier.
真的很可疑
Very suspicious.
你说什么? 这边太吵了我没听清
Did you say something? It's so loud in here.
等下 我去找个安静点的地方
Hang on. Uh, let me find somewhere quieter.
你在哪儿? 到底出什么事了?
Where are you? What's going on?
我在医院 我爸中风了
I am at the hospital. My dad had a stroke.
老爷子有消息吗? - 他还活着
Any news on Senior? - He's alive.
情况稳定 还不清楚脑损伤的程度
Stable. They don't know the extent of the injury yet.
他会挺过来的 - 万一他没挺过来呢?
He'll pull through. - And if he doesn't, what happens?
我们要讨的公道怎么办?
In terms of our justice?
埃德温 我不能往那方面想 太缺德了
Edwin, I can't think about that. It's ghoulish.
有新情况吗? - 只有他病情稳定
Any news? - Just that he's stable.
我在黛布拉·帕尔默的悉尼美食游照片里找到了线索
Well, I just found something in Debra Palmer's food tour of Sydney.
你们看
Take a look.
那是老爷子的手
That's Senior's hand.
我和另一张他戴手表的照片比对过了
I matched it up with another photo of his watch.
瞧 那个看起来像是...
And look, that looks like...
维尔布瑞沙的研究报告 - 有可能
The Wellbrexa study. - Maybe.
如果老爷子在澳洲时带着它
So, if Senior had it in Australia,
那就是铁证了
that's it, that's the proof.
我们得把它和奥林匹亚那份比对一下
We need to compare it with the copy that Olympia has.
我现在发短♥信♥...
I'll text...
太阴损了
Ghoulish.
还记得帕洛阿尔托的老邻居
Do you remember what our old neighbor in Palo Alto
以前怎么说的吗?
used to say?
“向前一步”
Lean in.
我就说是去问候一声 怎么样
I'll check in. How's that?
谢谢 - 嗯
Oh, thank you. - Mm-hmm.
我得想好事务所那边该怎么办
I'll have to figure out what to do about the firm,
还有该通知谁... - 先别想这个
who to tell... - Not now.
先不想 对
Not now, right.
要不是你提醒我
If you hadn't told me,
要是我没发现他口齿不清...
if I hadn't found him slurring his words...
可你发现了 人也救回来了 而且他命硬着呢
But you did. And he's here. And he's tough.
我是他的紧急联♥系♥人
I was his emergency contact.
这本该没什么意义的 但是...
Which, uh, shouldn't mean anything, but...
这当然有意义
Of course it does.
你快回去吧
Well, you have to get home.
明天一早你还要出庭呢
You have to be in court in the morning.
没问题 这个案子我来接手
Of course I'll take over the case.
我今晚就会熟悉案情 - 谢谢
I'll get up to speed tonight. - Thank you.
他情况怎么样?
How is he?
处于药物诱导的昏迷状态
In a medically induced coma.
医生得先控制脑部肿胀
The doctors have to get the swelling down.
医生觉得他能好起来吗?能恢复如初吗?
But do they think he'll be okay? Return to form?
现在还不好说
They don't know yet.
那你还好吗?
And how are you doing?
很难过
Sad.
我们曾经关系很亲密
We were really close for a long time.
他是我孩子们的祖父
He's my kids' grandfather.
看着他那个样子 真的很不好受
It's just hard seeing him like this.
那是当然的
Well, of course it's hard.
有任何需要 尽管跟我开口
Anything you need, I'm here.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
打住 - 我还没张嘴呢
Stop. - I didn't say anything.
那也不许在心里想
Well, stop thinking it.
我从四岁起就想当消防员
I wanted to be a firefighter since I was four.
那是我的梦想
It was my dream job.
那你和队里的其他人相处得怎么样?
And did you get along with the other guys in the firehouse?
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表