剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
I think he has a gun.
这通报♥警♥电♥话♥安排得妙啊
Nice job shaking the 911 call loose.
家里全是警♥察♥就是方便
Well, having a family full of cops has its benefits.
那通报♥警♥肯定是假的
And that call was definitely a hoax.
玛蒂 莎拉和我查访了教堂内外
Matty, Sarah, and I canvassed everyone
的所有人
in or near the church.
没人看见有持枪者
No one saw anyone with a gun.
对方律师刚透露消息说
Well, I just got a heads-up from opposing counsel
邻居们要提起民事诉讼
that the neighbors are filing a civil suit.
什么 以什么为由
What? On what basis?
跟突查找到的东西有关
Something to do with whatever they found in the raid.
我们还需要扣押清单
We still need the seizure log.
我姐♥妹♥们♥正在处理
My sisters are all over it.
是说警♥察♥姐妹 不是修女姐妹
Uh, cop sisters, not nun sisters.
不过修女们也在努力
Although, nun sisters are working on it, too,
用祈祷的方式
through prayer.
她们现在状况如何
How are they holding up
面对这么多邻里敌意
with all the neighborhood hostility?
以宽恕之心面对
Practicing forgiveness.
还劝我在婚前辅♥导♥时
And encouraging me to do the same with Claudia
也这样面对克劳迪娅
during our Pre-Cana counseling sessions.
进行得怎么样 - 我能原谅
Oh, how's that going? - I can forgive,
但忘记太难了
but forgetting is difficult.
克劳迪娅真的伤我很深
Claudia really crushed me
她却想当什么都没发生过
and she wants to move forward like nothing ever happened.
说得容易 相信我 我懂
Easier said than done. Trust me, I get it.
谢谢 我知道她不是故意施压 但是
Thanks. I know she doesn't mean to pressure me, but--
我相信克劳迪娅若能重来 一定会改变做法
I'm sure Claudia would go back and do things differently,
她是这么说 - 是啊 但她光说没用
if she could. - Yeah, that's what she says, but...
伤害已经造成 宽恕急不得
It still happened, and forgiveness can't be rushed.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
给你带了早餐
Brought you breakfast.
我在医院说过不用麻烦的
Oh, I told you in the hospital, no need.
我在医院也说过这是我该做的
And I told you in the hospital, it's the least I can do
毕竟我 差点害你没命
since I... almost killed you.
让我来 - 不用不用
Uh, hey, let me... - No, no.
真的不用 - 我可以的
No. - I got it. I...
我自己能行
I got, I got...
给
Here.
9月22日
9月28日
这张桌子违反了六条残疾人法案标准
This desk violates, like, six ADA guidelines.
我帮你重新整理吧
Let me reorganize it for you.
我这里真的没问题
Oh, I'm all good here,
不过我得打个电♥话♥ 能不能请你
but I do have to make a phone call, so could you...
好吧 我晚点再来看你
Okay. I'll check in with you later.
再见
Bye.
奥林匹亚 快帮帮我
Olympia, help.
莎拉实在太缠人了 烦得我...
Sarah is overbearing, she is annoying, and she's...
就站在我面前 知道了 莎拉跟我过来
Right in front of me. Got it. Sarah, walk with me.
好啊 去哪儿 - 随便 咖啡厅吧
Sure. Where? Anywhere. - Coffee.
太好了 走吧
Fun, yes.
想继续导师辅♥导♥吗
Want to fire up the mentorship again?
这个再说 先给你个建议
TBD, but here's some mentor advice.
给朱利安点空间
Give Julian some space,
就像在急诊室说好的
like we talked about in the ER
还有医院食堂里
and the hospital cafeteria.
可我忍♥不住嘛
It's just hard.
我能说实话吗
Look, can I be frank?
你什么时候不说实话了
Have you ever not been?
我经常憋着不说的好吧
Oh, yeah, I hold back all the time.
我就是看朱利安这样特别难受
I just, I feel so badly for Julian.
他人生已经够惨了 你跟他离婚
His life is in the toilet. You divorced him,
合伙人竞争又赢了他
and then trounced him in a partner race,
他爸降他职 最后还从楼梯滚下去
his dad demoted him, and then he goes all
像演电影似的
Death Becomes Her down the lobby stairs.
他真是倒霉透顶
Guy can't catch a break, you know?
我明白 我当然明白
Yeah. Yeah, I do know.
所以你能不能帮我 一起帮帮他
So maybe you could help me... help him?
头儿
Hey, boss.
找到突击搜查没收的东西了
Found the contents of the raid.
你最好亲自看看
You're gonna want to take a look.
毒品
Drugs.
海♥洛♥因♥ 还有七十二支注射器
Specifically, heroin and six dozen hypodermics.
我们大概知道这些东西为什么在教堂
And we think we know why it was found in the church.
应该是社区居民♥联♥盟
We believe the neighborhood coalition
分区委员会败诉后栽赃的
planted the drugs after losing with the zoning board.
他们先打911谎称有人持枪
Then, they called 911, said they saw a gun,
知道警♥察♥会马上出警
knowing the cops would respond immediately.
想借此加强妨害诉讼
A way to bolster their public nuisance lawsuit.
怎么了
What is it?
毒品和针头不是居民放的
The neighbors didn't plant the heroin or the needles.
2018年那会儿 我们几乎天天发现尸体
2018, we were finding people dead,
感觉每天都有
felt like nearly every day,
公园长椅 教堂座椅上
on park benches, in a pew.
我们开始备纳洛酮
We started stocking Narcan.
纳洛酮能救命
Narcan's a lifesaver.
那针头怎么回事
What about the needles?
有天晚上 来了个姑娘
One night, this girl came in.
浑身发抖 胳膊上全是针眼
Shaking, track marks,
戒断反应很严重 - 我们本来零容忍♥
on the edge of withdrawal. - We had a zero-tolerance policy,
但那天下大雪 积雪很厚
but it was freezing, eight inches of snow.
她很害怕
Well, she was terrified
用药过量就醒不过来了
she'd take a hot shot and never wake up.
我们陪着她 她很感激
So, we sat with her, and she was so grateful.
说起在街上吸毒时
Talked about the times she'd been robbed, assaulted
被抢被打的经历
while she was high on the streets.
现在只要有人需要
So now, only when asked,
我们就提供干净针头 酒精棉
we provide clean needles, alcohol wipes,
还有安全注射场所
and a safe injection site.
这种做法有个名称
There is a name for this practice.
减害计划 根本没这东西
Harm reduction. There's no such thing.
知道人怎么戒毒吗
You know how people get clean?
失去珍爱的东西才会戒
They lose the things they love.
这计划让过量致死少了一半
The practice reduces overdose deaths by 50%.
减少过量不等于戒掉毒瘾
Reducing overdoses is not the same as getting clean.
这只是拖延时间
It's a temporary reprieve on a journey
最终结局都一样
that leads to the same destination.
瘾君子要么坐牢 要么清醒 要么死
Addicts end up in jail, sober, or dead.
先不管个人想法
Regardless of any personal opinion,
居民♥联♥盟现在抓到把柄了
the neighborhood coalition's lawsuit just got teeth.
你们愿意停止这个计划吗
Are you willing to give up the practice?
我们不能对需要帮助的人撒手不管
We can't walk away from those in need.
那就打官司
Then we go to trial
RLUIPA:防止政♥府♥在土地规划和监狱管理中不合理限制宗教活动的美国法律
用宗教土地法辩护 证明
and defend you under RLUIPA, show that
减害是宗教信仰实践
harm reduction is an exercise of your religion
而且政♥府♥没有充分理由
and prove there is no compelling
非要取缔不可
governmental interest in shutting it down.
我觉得这个案子你还是别参与了
I think that you should sit this one out.
不行
No.
我想参与
I want to be here.
就像比利说的
It's... it's like Billy said,
宽恕需要慢慢来
forgiveness is slow and steady work.
你得持续地面对
You keep showing up,
再难也要面对
even if it's tough.
咖啡之约还算数吗
Coffee date still on?
算 我这就过去 - 太好了
Yeah. I'm heading there next. - Great.
你跟莎拉谈过了吗
Hey. Have you talked to Sarah yet?
她给我发短♥信♥
Because I got texts from her
说要帮我♥干♥活 还要替我拎包
offering to do my homework and carry my book bag.
她只是想帮忙
Look, she just wants to help.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表