剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Olympia shouldn't feel bad.
他活该被欺骗
He deserves to be gaslit.
玛蒂今早说有个临时预约
Matty mentioned a last-minute appointment this morning.
什么 和谁
What? With who?
你觉得她是压力太大 要去找媒体吗
Do you think she's feeling the pressure, going to the press?
不是 她说是看眼科医生 但我让她取消了
No. She said eye doctor, but I told her to cancel it
知道你会这么想
because I knew you would think that.
我说你们俩
And I said that you both
今天上午要去脱衣舞俱乐部
should go to the strip club this morning.
很好 我可以盯着她
Perfect. I can keep an eye on her
等到电脑维修员去吃午饭
until the computer guy goes to lunch.
我能拿到安妮的门禁卡
And I can get Annie's key card,
你就不用刷自己的了
so you don't have to swipe your own.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我做了那些事之后
The fact that you're helping me,
你还愿意帮我
after everything I did, uh,
我真的很感激 奥林匹亚
I'm just really grateful, Olympia.
我们是家人
We're family.
对玛蒂尽量表现自然点
Just try to act normal with Matty.
别再擅自行动 -
No more going rogue. -
在脱衣舞俱乐部多拍些照片
And get photos at the strip club,
说不定能唤起丹尼尔的记忆
in case it jogs Daniel's memory.
你留在这里 我去找樱桃玫瑰
Stay here, I'll go get Cherry Rose.
实话实说 我现在很尴尬
Look, I'm just gonna say it. I'm feeling awkward.
不是因为我那个死得好的糟糕前夫
And not because my late not-great husband
被发现在脱衣舞娘堆里玩橡胶鸡
got caught with a couple of strippers and a rubber chicken.
真事 细节就别问了
True story. Do not ask for details.
我知道我之前太过分了
Look, I know I came on strong.
你不是过分 是让我觉得自己像个罪犯
You didn't come on strong, you made me feel like a criminal
就因为我联♥系♥孙子的家教
for talking to my grandson's tutor.
你拿走了贝尔文的东西 -是我不对 而且当时
You took Belvin's belongings. -And I shouldn't have. And when
知道她的所作所为后 我该告诉奥林匹亚的
I found out what she did, I should've told Olympia,
可我只是个76岁的老太太
but I'm a 76-year-old woman
要独自抚养孙子 好不容易
raising a teenager, and I just got back
生活才刚稳定下来 结果...
on my feet, and...
我...真的很害怕
and I'm... scared.
我没有你那样的退路
I don't have a huge cushion like you do.
你去拍舞台照片吧
Why don't you get pictures of the stage?
我也没有什么退路
I don't have a huge cushion.
我... -喂
I'm... -Hey.
这里禁止拍照
No photos in here.
抱歉 我没... 呃...
Sorry. I didn't... Um...
解锁手♥机♥ 把照片删掉
Unlock your phone and delete those.
手♥机♥我暂时保管 -不是吧
I'll be taking that. -Oh, seriously?
离开时再来取
You can pick it up on your way out.
你们想聊那晚的事
You wanted to talk to me about the night
那小子发疯 我锁骨骨折那晚
the kid went crazy and I got a fractured collarbone?
跟我来
Come on back.
禁止拍照
禁止摄影
我讨厌干等
I hate the waiting.
是啊 简直是折磨
Yeah, it's torture.
不过希望记忆恢复治疗有效果
But hopefully the forensic memory retrieval is working,
丹尼尔能想起些什么
and Daniel will remember something.
你刚才是在说... -不 一样
Oh, you were talking about... -No, same,
我在想丹尼尔和米切尔医生的治疗
I was thinking about Daniel's session with Dr. Mitchell.
好吧 我是在说求婚的事
Fine, I was talking about the proposal,
不过我已经想通了
but I've come to peace with it.
我一直在练习兴奋的语气 -
I've been practicing my excited voice. -
我知道 我们共用一间办公室 -天啊
Oh, I know, we share an office. -Oh, my God.
他们订婚了 -丹尼尔想起了一些事
They're engaged? -Daniel remembered something.
冰块碎裂的声音
The sound of ice crunching.
冰块碎裂 可那是夏天
Ice crunching? It was summer.
他当时浑身燥热 满头大汗
He was a hot, sweaty mess.
冲进来大喊大叫说要钱
Busted in screaming about money.
然后就发生冲突了 -没有
Then it turned violent? -No.
那小子一进来就动手
The kid came in swinging.
我们只是想制♥服♥他 然后... -不是这样
We were just trying to restrain him, and then... - Not true.
是你插手后事情才变糟的
It didn't get nasty until you got involved.
我看到危险情况就采取了行动
I saw a dangerous situation and acted on it.
他只是个孩子 和我大儿子一样大
He was just a kid, same age as my oldest.
安吉拉 你孩子还在楼上写作业
Angela, your kid does homework upstairs,
这小子却把我送进了医院
this one put me in a hospital.
因为你自己摔到吧台上
Because you fell into the bar.
那孩子在找人
Kid was looking for someone.
他被保安袭击了 -他是被袭击的
He got jumped by the bouncer. - He was jumped?
樱桃 非常感谢你 安吉拉 我们想
Uh, Cherry, thank you so much. Uh, Angela, we would love
再和你多聊聊 -好的
to speak with you more. -Okay.
我得溜去下洗手间 马上回来
I got to sneak off to the ladies'. I'll be right back.
所以你认为丹尼尔是被挑衅的
Uh, so you think Daniel was provoked?
我晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
我在公园陪妈妈
I'm at the park with my mom.
没事的
It's okay.
我朋友也不知道我在这儿
My friends don't know I'm here either.
这没什么 不要大惊小怪
It's not a big deal. You don't have to get all weird about it.
有新线索
Okay, new lead.
安吉拉说丹尼尔衣服上
Angela said Daniel had stains
有橙色污渍
on his clothes, like an orange color.
得告诉奥林匹亚 让治疗师重点问这个
We need to tell Olympia so the therapist can bring it up.
他在这儿也一直喊格雷戈里
And he was screaming about Gregory here, too.
能把手♥机♥还我们吗
Uh, can we get our phones?
橙色污渍 还有格雷戈里
Orange stains. And Gregory.
对
Yeah.
m 24 0 l 226 0 b 239 0 250 11 250 24 l 250 6♥4♥ b 250 77 239 88 226 88 l 24 88 b 11 88 0 77 0 6♥4♥ l 0 24 b 0 11 11 0 24 0
朱利安的密♥码♥是 0921
没拿到视频
发给奥林匹亚
奥林匹亚说丹尼尔提到冰块碎裂声
Olympia said Daniel mentioned crunching ice.
樱桃玫瑰摔伤后
Cherry Rose went to the hospital
送医了 所以是医院的冰块
after she fell into the bar, so... bar ice?
难道喝水的吗 -医院
For drinks? -A hospital.
丹尼尔的伤口 是用什么处理的
Daniel had wounds, were they treated with...
碘伏 所以是橙色的
Iodine. That's the orange.
医院会给病人碎冰
And they give patients ice chips in the hospital.
等等 格雷戈里可能根本不是某个人
Oh, my God, what if Gregory isn't a person?
圣格雷戈里医院?
St. Gregory's Hospital?
离俱乐部就一英里远 丹尼尔和克拉伦斯
A mile away from Passion Palace. Daniel got injured
厮打时受了伤
during his altercation with Clarence.
要是他先去了医院
If he went to the hospital
才去的脱衣舞俱乐部
before he went to the strip club,
会不会是药物反应导致的
maybe they gave him meds and he had a bad reaction?
这样就能解释
Could be why some of the strippers
舞♥女♥们觉得他有攻击性
saw him as so aggressive.
联♥系♥圣格雷戈里医院 查就诊记录
We'll call St. Gregory's, see if they have a record of Daniel.
或者身份不明的伤员 -太好了
Or find a John Doe that matches Daniel. -Perfect.
你们先去 朱利安
Go. Uh, Julian,
你留一下
hang back for a sec.
我想问问孩子们的日程
I have a question about the kids' schedule.
对 凯特说... -
Yeah, uh, Kat said... -
安妮的门禁卡拿到了吗
Did you get Annie's key card?
拿到了 可是... 见鬼 我放哪儿了
Yes. Uh... Shoot, where did I put it?
快帮我看看公文包
Can you check my briefcase?
就挂在蓝色挂绳上 -好
It's on a blue lanyard. -Yeah.
安防旁路
刷♥卡♥
输入密♥码♥
锁定
已授权
玛德琳·马特洛克
删除
不在这里
It's-it's not in here.
奇怪 衣柜里也没有
Strange. It's not in my closet either.
让我想想
Give me a second to think.
卡尔 我进入了
Okay, Carl, I'm in.
很好 可以分享屏幕吗
Good. Can you share the screen?
稍等
Yeah. Hold on.
分享我的屏幕
等待链接中
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表