剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
分享我的屏幕 你看到了吗
Sharing my screen. You see it?
用我的门卡吧 至少不会追查到你
Take my card. At least it won't trace back to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱利安 等等
Julian, wait.
怎么了
Yeah?
对不起 只是...
I'm sorry, it's just...
你说得对
You were right.
我确实很难对人敞开心扉
It is hard for me to let people in.
如果玛蒂真的在说谎
And if it's true that Matty has been lying
打算替贝尔文
and is gonna go to the press
向媒体爆料 我...
for Belvin, I just...
真的不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with that.
很抱歉发生这些事
I'm sorry this is happening,
无论接下来发生什么 我都会支持你
and I will be here for you whatever happens next,
但这是查明真♥相♥的唯一机会 我得走了
but this is our one chance to get the truth. I have to go.
好吧
Okay.
快出去
Get out.
马上就好
Almost done.
朱利安马上到了
Julian's on his way.
好 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
正在同步 稍等
It's syncing. Hang on...
朱利安
Julian?
短♥信♥对得上
The texts match.
真不敢相信我错怪她了
I can't believe I was wrong.
我...我得走了 -
I... I got to go. -
顺利过关?
Are we good?
太好了你们都在
Glad you're both here.
有重大发现
We got something.
医院给丹尼尔用了精神类药物吗?
The hospital gave Daniel psych meds?
是 但不只如此
They did, but that's not all.
这个案子已经不只是争取减刑
This just went from a mitigation case
而是要还他清白
to an innocence project.
我当时怒火中烧 又醉得神志不清
I was so angry and so drunk.
只记得去了克拉伦斯家
All I remember is going to Clarence's
和他动了手
and fighting with him.
离开克拉伦斯家后你去了哪里
Where did you go after leaving Clarence's house?
我不记得了 - 你是不是去了那家脱衣舞俱乐部
I can't remember. - Did you go to the strip club
他每晚七点必去的那家
where he frequented at 7:00 p.m.?
在他死后还去找他
Looking for him, even though he was dead?
我应该是去了
I guess I went,
毕竟有目击者看到我 但
you know, because I was seen by eyewitnesses, but
很多细节我都记不清了
you know, there's so much that I-I just don't remember.
你记得自己杀了克拉伦斯吗
Do you remember killing Clarence?
法官大人 我反对
Objection, Your Honor.
这是重定量刑听证会
This is a resentencing hearing.
这些问题与重定量刑直接相关
And this is all relevant to Daniel's resentencing.
再说 你何必阻挠
Besides, what do you care?
若他当庭说谎 陈法官绝不会轻判
If he lies now, Judge Chen isn't gonna cut him a break.
同意 庆幸大家都清楚这点
Agreed. Glad everyone's clear.
反对无效 -丹尼尔 你当初为何认罪
Overruled. -Daniel, why did you confess?
我被警♥察♥逮捕时
Well, I was arrested by the cops, and
所有目击者都指证我对着克拉伦斯怒吼
eyewitnesses heard me screaming at Clarence.
现场到处都是我的DNA和指纹
You know, they found DNA and prints all over.
警♥察♥反复对我说
And the cops kept telling me
认罪就能获得轻判
I'd get a better sentence if I confessed.
你刚被逮捕时
And when you were first arrested,
一直喃喃念着"格雷戈里" 对吗
you were mumbling, "Gregory," right?
法官大人... - 我的耐心快耗尽了
Your Honor... - I'm losing patience.
我正要说到重点
And I am getting to my point.
丹尼尔和克拉伦斯在下午一点
Daniel and Clarence had a physical altercation
确实发生过冲突
at 1:00 p.m.,
但下午三点到四点命案发生时
but he did not kill Clarence between
他根本不可能行凶... -简直荒唐
3:00 and 4:00 p.m... -This is ridiculous.
因为这段时间他在圣格雷戈里医院
because he was at St. Gregory's Hospital,
我这里有监控证据
and I have video footage.
画面中正是丹尼尔
That's Daniel,
时间显示下午2点25分
and that timestamp reads 2:25 p.m.
请继续看这段...
Now, if you keep watching...
这是下午5点30分 丹尼尔自行离开医院
Here's Daniel, walking himself out at 5:30 p.m.
克拉伦斯死亡时他人在医院
He was in the hospital when Clarence Starachi died.
死因很可能是克拉伦斯醉酒后
Likely because Clarence fell down
摔倒撞到头部 丹尼尔对此一无所知
while drunk and hit his head, which Daniel didn't even know.
正因如此他晚上七点
That is why he was looking for Clarence
还会去脱衣舞俱乐部寻找克拉伦斯
at the strip club at 7:00 p.m.
我们内心的自我叙事 力量是如此强大
The stories that we tell about ourselves are powerful.
它们是一种保护
They protect us.
对丹尼尔来说
In Daniel's case,
相信自己杀害了养父
believing that he killed his foster father
反而比面对真♥相♥更容易承受
was less painful than the truth.
他一直在为一件从未犯下的罪行服刑
That he was in prison for a crime he didn't even commit.
你让那个年轻人
You just gave that kid
重获了新生
his life back.
已经很久没有感到如此自豪了
Haven't felt this proud in a long time.
没有你我做不到
Couldn't have done it without you.
终于能再次派上用场 我很高兴
Glad to be helpful again, finally.
我等到案件尘埃落定才说 是因为……
And I wanted to wait until after the case was resolved because...
……我有个不情之请 呃
...I have a request, and, uh,
我知道这听起来很荒唐 但……
I know it's gonna sound crazy, but...
不会又怀疑玛蒂吧
Not Matty again?
我合上贝尔文的笔记本电脑时 发现它很烫
When I closed Belvin's laptop, I realized it was hot,
像是刚被人用过
like someone had been using it.
是你在用啊 -不至于用到发烫
You were using it. -Not long enough for it to be hot.
我就在想"要是玛蒂比我先到
And then I thought, "What if Matty was there before me,
在掩盖痕迹呢"
covering her tracks?"
朱利安 别说了 这太过了 -
Julian, stop. This is too much. -
也许这是最后一条线索 我必须查到底
Or it's the last stone, and I'm turning it.
泄密后 律所新装了安保摄像头
The firm had new security cameras installed after the leak.
储物间外面的走廊就有一个
There is one in the hall right outside the storage unit.
要查看监控录像 除了管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
I just need one thing to access the footage,
我还需要一样东西
besides the admin password--
合伙人授权码
a partner code.
朱利安……
Julian...
若非必要 我也不会开这个口
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
等着瞧吧 我们马上就会看到玛蒂
Just watch, we are gonna see Matty
出现在那个走廊 我肯定
in that hallway, I know it.
雅各布森·摩尔
监控录像
好了 如果我的推测正确 玛蒂应该会在
Okay, if I'm right, Matty should walk in
差不多……
right about...
雅各布森·摩尔
监控录像
……此刻出现
...now.
雅各布森·摩尔
监控录像
卡尔 我发现门外新装了摄像头
Carl, I saw a new camera outside the door.
能把我的影像从监控里抹掉吗
Can you take me out of the footage?
我那么确信 我的直觉那么强烈
I was so sure. I-I felt it in my gut.
我到底怎么了
What is wrong with me?
你没怎么... -你嘴上这么说
Nothing's wrong... -I mean, you say that,
但事实并非如此 我是说 我
but it's not true. I-I mean, I-I
竟然针对一位76岁的老奶奶
went after a 76-year-old grandmother.
你的朋友
Your friend.
我跟踪她 看她手♥机♥短♥信♥
I-I followed her, I read her texts,
在脑子里编造了一整套故事
I made up a whole story in my head.
朱利安... -不 不
Julian... -No, no.
没关系 其实...
It's okay. There's-there's...
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
骗人
Liar.
不过谢谢你的心意 -
But I appreciate the effort. -
我也很感激你收敛了
And I appreciate that you've toned down
对加里的强烈反感
the intense dislike of Gary.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表