剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
终身拍档 亲爱的
Partners for life, baby.
好吧
Okay.
舒尔茨和拉斯基之间
Shultz versus Lasky.
找错人我们就全完了
Approach the wrong person, we're busted.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得你该问问奥林匹亚
I think you might want to reach out to Olympia,
她才了解这些人
who knows these people.
她在忙案子
She's working on the case,
我在忙政♥变♥
I'm working on the coup.
我们都需要空间
We're giving each other space.
保持距离对彼此都好
Everyone benefits from a little space.
这还用说
You don't say.
在旧金山住的时候
You know, I don't remember you being in my way
你可没这么碍事
when we were home in San Francisco.
那是因为当时
Well, that's because
阿尔菲还小 我光照顾他了
Alfie was small, and I was busy with him.
好在还有时间决定找谁
The great thing is, is we have time to make a decision
咱们可以好好讨论
on whom to approach, and then we can have a real debate.
要不要边叠衣服边讨论
Would you like to help me fold while we debate?
行 好吧
Yeah. Got it.
要叠衣服 你总得先走近洗衣篮吧
To fold the laundry, you must approach the laundry.
埃德温 - 又怎么了
Oh, Edwin. - What?
阿尔菲有事瞒着我们
Alfie's been keeping something from us.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我以为你已经去隐识方案了
I-I thought you left for Incognity.
首要任务 全面数字化
First order of business? Go digital.
隐识方案把会议改到明天了
Incognity pushed the meeting until tomorrow.
我舍不得
I can't.
可能有点傻 不过
It's stupid, but...
小时候我常来办公室
growing up, I'd come to the office
找我爸
once in a while to visit my dad.
他用的也是这种日程本
He kept a datebook just like this.
总是记得满满当当
Always seemed full
都是顶重要的大事
of the most important things in the world.
所以我法学院毕业那天 也买♥♥了第一本
So, bought my first one the day I graduated law school.
对了
So...
不想知道为什么改到明天吗
Aren't you gonna ask me why they pushed the meeting until tomorrow?
为什么改到明天了
Why did they push the meeting until tomorrow?
因为他们要全体高管都到场
Because they want their whole executive committee to be there
见证他们和雅各布森摩尔签约
when they sign with Jacobson Moore.
真的 - 嗯 千真万确
Really? - Uh-huh. Really.
莎拉 启动机械舞模式
Sarah, activate robot dance mode.
千年虫 执行欢乐指令
Y2K. Execute funkiness.
我才不要
No way I'm doing that.
不跳就等着瞧
Join in or face our wrath.
那
So...
你能不能
will you...
把要归档的合同整理好
Sort out the contracts for filing?
哔哔 好的
Beep, boop. Yep.
还有 明天跟我一起去
That, and come with me?
去见见客户
To build the relationship?
隐识方案以后能请到你这样的律师 是他们的运气
Incognity will be lucky to have a lawyer like you one day.
我吗
Me?
我以后会离开雅各布森摩尔
I'll be moving on from Jacobson Moore,
总会有这一天
uh, at some point,
既然我父亲规定不能挖角
and, uh, given my father's "no poaching" policy,
我不会带走客户 所以
I'm not taking them with me, so...
得让他们先认识你
let's make sure they get to know you.
去接孩子篮球课放学
Grabbing the kids from basketball,
睡前给你电♥话♥
we'll call you at bedtime.
通知一下 我改称号♥了
FYI, introducing a new name.
现在叫酷爸 不叫忧郁爸了
No longer "sad dad." Going with "Rad Dad."
隐识方案签成了
You got Incognity?
莎拉能还我了吗
Can I have Sarah back?
行啊
You can.
修女案子还是棘手
Nun case still tough going?
看到纪事报的报道了
Saw the Ledger articles.
我请了成瘾专家 有一堆研究数据
I've got addiction experts and a boatload of studies,
但对方证词太直戳人心
but their side was so visceral.
不知道怎么把情绪拉回来
I can't figure out how to sway emotion our way.
玛蒂还没回来上班
Matty's still out of the office?
莎拉说玛蒂母亲以前酗酒
Sarah said Matty's mom was an alcoholic.
她对成瘾问题特别敏感
She's sensitive to addiction issues.
真的吗
That true?
是真的
It is, yeah.
但不止这个原因吧
But that's not the whole truth, right?
都怨我
It's my fault.
我不该提玛蒂偷♥拍♥
Bringing up the fact that Matty
贝尔文办公室文件的事
took the photos from Mrs. Belvin's office,
伤了你们之间的信任
it damaged trust between you two.
可她不该瞒着我
She should have been honest with me.
没错 但朋友不是下属
True, but friends aren't soldiers.
直说了吧
Straight talk...
你跟你父亲真是一个模子刻出来的
...you are your father's daughter.
你♥爸♥爸在道歉 说上周没给你写信
Your father is apologizing for not writing last week,
可你给我们看过邮件
but you showed us emails.
那些是我写的
I wrote them.
我怕你觉得他又搞砸了
I didn't want you to think he messed up,
因为你说他必须做到完美
because you said he has to get it all perfect.
宝贝
Darling,
普通的小错误是可以犯的
he's allowed to make normal life kind of mistakes.
他只需要在戒毒这件事上坚持住
He only has to be perfect in his sobriety.
是奥林匹亚
Oh. That's Olympia.
她找我
She reached out.
估计要说罢免投票的事
Probably wants to talk about the coup.
好 - 你听我说
Okay. - I need to say something.
你瞒了我整整一年
You lied to me for a year
那我生气一年也不为过
so I'm allowed to be mad for a year if I want,
我特别看重信任
because trust is important to me,
如果你信里说的友情
and if what you said in your letter is true,
是真的 就证明给我看
about our friendship, then prove it
再难也要帮我打赢这场官司
and help me win this case even if it's hard for you.
可是... - 原谅本来就不容易
Well... - Because forgiveness is hard.
我知道... - 既然你想弥补
I know... - And if you say you want to earn it,
就拿出行动来
then put in the work to earn it.
你让我插句话 我才能答应啊
Well, if you'd stop talking for a second, I could say yes.
来吧
Come on.
恶习:
修道院沦为
吸毒场所
要反驳修女危害社区的说法
We need to counter the idea that by providing care,
她们提供的是救助不是危害
the nuns are endangering the community.
拉斯基那边情况如何
What about Lasky?
雅各布森·摩尔纽约合伙人
肯定
否定
可能
21票
即胜
帮修女案争取支持
To help with the nuns?
可能的
忠诚存疑
可能试图
维持和平
2012年
和老爷子
一起度假
他2012年曾和老爷子一起度假
Well, Lasky went on vacation with Senior in 2012.
现在虽然关系不睦 但怕还有旧日情分
And he doesn't like him now, but I'm worried about residual loyalty.
明白
Okay.
如果这样论证呢
So, what if you argue
即使艾丽莎在教堂用药过量
that if Alyssa's overdose happened in the church,
游乐场的孩子也根本看不到
no child could have seen it from the playground.
这改变不了法官心中的印象
That won't counteract the image in the mind of the judge.
和孩子亲眼所见的事实
Or the fact that a child saw.
是改变不了 可艾丽莎也是别人的孩子
No, it won't, but this is someone's child, too.
得让法官体会到这点
We have to get the judge to feel that,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表