剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
I mean, you've heard all the stories.
所以我知道她是怎么看我的
So, I know what she thought of me.
你是她认识的最聪明的人
Smartest person she knew.
她说你是个硬茬
Look, she said you were a hard-ass
控制欲强 这些我都知道
and a control freak, all that.
但她还说 她最气的人就是你
But she also said you made her the maddest
因为她最爱你
because she loved you the most.
她还说这辈子最大的错误
And the biggest mistake she ever made
就是没听你的话
was not listening to you.
当然 她那会儿正嗨着
Granted, she was super high.
还有这个
That, too.
什…什么
Wha... What?
艾莉说 能逗你一笑就像中了头彩一样
Ellie said making you laugh was like winning a prize.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
听说你喜欢音乐
I heard you like music.
嗯
Yeah.
你们慢慢聊
We'll leave you to it.
这是你妈妈以前最爱的一首歌♥
This was one of your mom's favorite songs.
♪ 当你竭尽全力 ♪
♪ When you try your best ♪
♪ 却事与愿违 ♪
♪ But you don't succeed ♪
♪ 当你身心俱疲 ♪
♪ When you feel so tired ♪
♪ 却辗转难眠 ♪
♪ But you can't sleep ♪
♪ 困顿于逆行之路… ♪
♪ Stuck in reverse... ♪
♪ 光芒将 ♪
♪ Lights will ♪
♪ 指引你归途 ♪
♪ Guide you home ♪
♪ 点燃 ♪
♪ And ignite ♪
♪ 你身心的温度 ♪
♪ Your bones ♪
♪ 而我愿竭尽所能 ♪
♪ And I will try ♪
♪ 将你治愈 ♪
♪ To fix you. ♪
你还真了解我
You sure know me.
一份名单 换一栋瑞士小屋
One list of names for one Swiss chalet.
地契我都带来了
I've got the deed right here.
辉儿?杜儿?
Huey? Dewey?
路儿?
Louie?
别忘了还有个“去你儿”
Don't forget Screw-youie.
我想要阿尔卑斯的房♥子 自己会买♥♥
If I want a house in the Alps, I'll buy it.
你想知道能信谁吗?
You want to know who you can trust?
谁也别信
No one.
尤其是我
Espedially me.
这么说 你还是选择跟莱昂内尔过
So, you're staying with Lionel?
我爱他 奥林匹亚
I love him, Olympia.
他能逗我开心 让我觉得活着有意义
He makes me laugh and-and live.
因为他有远大的梦想
Because he dreams big.
就…就算有时候梦想太大 有点离谱…
A-And if sometimes it's too big, well...
可他本意不是想害人
he wasn't trying to hurt anybody.
他瞒着我那些事 也是为了保护我
And he only kept the details from me so I would be protected.
嘿
Hey.
我回去前 来跟你道个别
Just wanted to say goodbye before I head upstate.
路上注意安全
Get home safely.
对了 我跟莱昂内尔
Uh, look, Lionel and I,
打算好好操办圣诞大餐
we're gonna do this whole spread for Christmas.
你要带孩子们来吗
You want to bring the kids up?
我倒是想去 可今年工作实在太多 抽不开身
I wish we could, but you know I'm drowning in work this year.
或…或许明年吧
Yeah, may-maybe next year.
要不你和莱昂内尔过节来我们这儿
Any chance you and Lionel are free for the holidays?
我得问问他
I will ask him.
但能一起过节就太好了
But I'd love that.
对了 真的很谢谢你
You know, thank you so much,
帮我接这个案子 还帮我打赢了
for taking the case and winning the case
也愿意听我唠叨这些
and listening.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
凯特的书包
Got Kat's backpack.
好了 我们可以商量对策了 下一步怎么办
Okay, I'm ready to strategize. What's our next move?
怎么才能拿到黛布拉·帕默的保密协议
How do we get Debra Palmer's NDA?
我拿到了 - 什么
I have it. - What?
谢谢你 - 只是想帮上忙
Thank you. - Just wanted to help.
你一向如此 - 是啊
Always do. - Yeah, you do.
听着 我其实又有事要你帮忙了
Look, I actually need your help again.
门房♥萨姆放我进去了 东西在屋里
Sam the doorman let me in, homework's inside.
爱死萨姆这人了
Love that Sam.
我从92年圣诞节起就爱了
Since Christmas '92.
你去找朱利安了
You asked Julian?
没办法 时间不多了
I had to. We're running out of time.
但我看了这份保密协议 里面明确提到了
But I am looking at this NDA, and it specifically mentions
悉尼歌♥剧院
the Sydney Opera House.
还不止这些
And that's not all.
朱利安还找到了张SD卡
Julian also found an SD card with it.
里面有几千张照片
Thousands of photos
都是老爷子去澳大利亚拍的 玛蒂…
from Senior's Australia trip. Matty...
我们掌握王牌证据了
we just hit the jackpot!
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表