剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
明白我们已别无选择
and understand that there are no good options.
假设你是艾丽莎 从小在...
Say you're Alyssa, and you grow up...
我的天
Oh, I mean, holy hell.
这简直是神启
If this isn't divine intervention.
看她之前的住址
Look at her prior address.
就在教堂旁边
It's right by the church.
修女没有把危险带进社区
The nuns didn't bring danger into the community,
艾丽莎本就是社区的人
Alyssa is the community.
需要艾丽莎出庭作证 但去哪找她
We need Alyssa to testify. But how do we find her?
找我你就找对人了
Well, you've come to the right person.
好消息是什么
Well, what's the really good news?
朱利安绝对没有挖客户
Julian definitely isn't poaching clients,
你听到的只是谣言
so whatever you heard is just a rumor.
感谢你的观点
Well, thank you for sharing your opinion,
但我并没问
which I did not ask for.
我要的是我儿子日程本的照片
What I did ask for were photos of my son's datebook.
你拿到了吗
Did you get that?
没拿到
No, I didn't.
所以这不是什么好消息
So it's not "really good news."
要吃的吗
You want some food?
水
Water?
好 多谢
Yeah. Thanks.
艾丽莎 - 姓隆巴迪
So, Alyssa? - Lombardi.
艾丽莎·隆巴迪 你说你认识她
Alyssa Lombardi. You said you knew her?
很久没见 但我有她电♥话♥
I haven't seen her in a while, but I have her number.
对不起 有个人一直跟踪我
Sorry, that guy has been following me.
我认识他 是个危险
I know him, he's bad news.
能到你车上说话吗
Can we talk in your car, do you think?
好 上车吧
Yeah. Get in.
该去哪里
Somewhere we should go?
去修道院
Uh, the-the convent.
我有时会去那里
Sometimes I go there,
但抗♥议♥的人把路都堵了
but all the protestors shut it down.
对不起 我忍♥不住了
I'm sorry, I have to use.
我必须... - 别 别在这里
I have to... - Uh, no, no, no. No, no. N-Not-not here.
这样 你拿着
Yeah, okay, uh,
用我手♥机♥联♥系♥艾丽莎
take my phone, text Alyssa while I...
你得离开
You got to, you got to go.
好
Okay.
让我下车
Yeah. Yeah, uh, let me get out.
手♥机♥还我 - 不行
Give me my phone. - No, don't.
我控制不住
I have to do this.
我会回来 - 待在车里
I'll come back. - Stay in the car.
让我...
I have to...
我懂
I understand.
别下车
Stay in the car.
联♥系♥艾丽莎
Text Alyssa.
我爸是军人
Uh, my father was a military man.
你应该知道
Think you know that.
差不多我们每三年就要搬家
We used to move every three years or so.
新基地
New base,
新学校 新朋友
new school, new friends.
他总叫我小士兵
He used to tell me that I was his "little soldier."
要坚强
Tough.
把值得的人留在身边
"You'll take the good ones with you."
他还说 要是有人背叛你
He also said that, "If anyone betrays you,
放手
move on."
我连我妈都不来往了
I even cut my own mother off.
所以玛蒂 信任这件事
So, this trust thing, Matty...
对我很重 - 非常重要
It runs deep. - Real deep.
但我必须迈过这个坎
But I have to move past it,
不然总会失去
so that I don't keep losing the...
生命中最珍贵的东西
things that are most important to me.
一周之后
你确定能出席吗
Are you sure you can do this?
我可以
I can do this.
艾丽莎 视频里吸毒过量的是你吗
Alyssa, is that you, overdosing in this video?
是我
It is. Yes.
你什么时候开始吸毒的
When did your addiction start?
十四岁
Fourteen.
十七岁时 父母把我赶出了家门
By the time I was 17, my parents had thrown me out.
当时你住在哪里
Where were you living?
在他们赶你走之前
Before they kicked you out.
普特南大道60号♥
60th and Putnam.
离修道院就两个街区
Two blocks from the convent.
所以你是在这个社区长大的
So, you were brought up in the neighborhood?
是的 - 为什么回到这里
I was. - What brought you back?
从父母家出来后在费城 过得很艰难
I had been living in Philly. Struggling.
以为离家近些会好过点
I thought being closer to home would help.
说说你吸毒过量那天的事
Let's talk about the day of your overdose.
我当时戒了两个月 耐受度变低了
I had been sober two months, so my tolerance was lower.
却用了原来的剂量
I used the old amount.
所以才会出事
That's what happened to me.
我戒了 却又失足
I was sober, and I slipped,
耐受度降低了
and my tolerance was lower.
要是在公园 我早就没命了
If I had been in the park, I'd be dead.
但我在修道院附近
But I was near the convent.
本尼修女拿着纳洛酮出来救我
And Sister Bennie came out with Narcan.
当时根本没人在我身边
There was no one there for me.
那是你最后一次吸毒吗
And was that your last time using?
不是
No.
但是
But...
我现在重新开始戒毒了
I'm back in recovery now.
我会继续努力
And I'm gonna try again.
我得到了重来的机会
I got another chance to try again.
有机会
Another chance
看着儿子长大
to see my son grow up.
陪着父母变老
And my parents grow old.
去唱卡拉OK
To sing karaoke...
我有了新的机会
I get another chance
重新活一次
to do it all differently.
如果我们真的关心公共安全
Now, if we are really worried about public safety,
还有什么比终止
what could be a bigger threat than stopping
拯救生命的项目更危险的
a program that is saving community members' lives?
你要的照片拿到了
I got the photos you asked for.
不错
Good job.
还以为你说的雄心壮志
Was beginning to think all that talk about ambition
只是空话
was just hot air.
去吧
You can go.
真漂亮
A beaut.
嘿 太好了
Hi. Yay.
宝宝在肚子里闹得欢
Baby's kicking like crazy.
真的 - 你看 知道我在高兴
Yeah? - Yeah, look. Knows I'm excited.
哦 - 刚和我妈聊天
Oh... - Because I was talking
突然想明白了
to my mom and I had a revelation.
比利 我不在乎结婚这事了
Billy, I don't care about getting married.
真的 为这事咱俩都够难受了
Seriously, it's caused both of us so much stress and pain.
结不结婚 我都对我们有信心
And I have faith in us, married or not married.
其实... - 克劳迪娅
So... - Claudia.
可我想结婚
I do want us to get married.
太好了
Oh, thank God.
我们本来就是要做一家人的
We were always meant to be a family.
有智者曾告诉我
Well, I've been told by those in the know
上帝会在你身边安排对的人
that God puts the right people around you
让你不会永远沉浸在伤痛中
so you don't stay broken forever
请直说吧
Just give it to us straight
法官已经作出判决
The judge issued her ruling
她认为艾丽莎的证词很有说服力
She found Alyssa's testimony compelling
但安全考虑更为重要
but safety concerns outweighed it
你们项目中的减害服务必须终止
The harm reduction part of your program will be shut down
但针对流浪者的外展服务可以保留
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表